Previous topic - Next topic

Caminha

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK
Adds new traits (some good, some bad)

Swiftfoot: Buff to MeleeDodgeChance.

Sluggish: Debuff to MeleeDodgeChance.

Good reflexes: Buff to MeleeHitChance.

Bad reflexes: Debuff to MeleeHitChance.

Toxicity Resistance: Buff to ToxicSensitivity.

Toxicity Intolerant: Higher debuff to ToxicSensitivity.

Toxicity Sensitive: Debuff to ToxicSensitivity.

Glutton: Buff to EatingSpeed.

Nibbler: Debuff to EatingSpeed.

Healthy: Buff to ImmunityGainSpeed.

Frail constitution: Debuff to ImmunityGainSpeed.

Social butterfly: Buffs to TradePriceImprovement, RecruitPrisonerChance and SocialImpact.

Silver-tongued: Higher buff to TradePriceImprovement, RecruitPrisonerChance and SocialImpact.

Stutterer: Debuff to TradePriceImprovement, RecruitPrisonerChance and SocialImpact.

Perfectionist: Debuff to GlobalWorkSpeed; Buffs to MiningYield, AnimalGatherYield, PlantHarvestYield, ConstructSuccessChance, FixBrokenDownBuildingSuccessChance, MedicalTendQuality, MedicalSurgerySuccessChance, FoodPoisonChance and MechanoidOperationSuccessChance.

Nyctophobe: Mood debuff when in dark.

XML documentation is always free to use! (but credit is always nice too).

Love

Very nice! Could you describe what the traits do?

Cabdono

Man I love when a direct download link really is a direct link, I second that description reauest but most of those are pretty self explanatory, at least the concept, if not the exact values.
Adding to current game, thank you  :)

Love

Looking at the xml, for some reason there's really inconsistent capitalization of the traits. And most of the traits are pure buffs. Social butterfly, for instance, is a pure social multiplier, and a very powerful one. Mod needs work.

Caminha

Quote from: Love on May 20, 2017, 11:47:13 PM
Very nice! Could you describe what the traits do?

Yup :)

Quote from: Love on May 21, 2017, 04:44:23 AM
Looking at the xml, for some reason there's really inconsistent capitalization of the traits. And most of the traits are pure buffs. Social butterfly, for instance, is a pure social multiplier, and a very powerful one. Mod needs work.

Huh, yes, fixed that. Also social butterfly was tweaked (bonuses and commonality, it's rarer now), but remember that it isn't a multiplier since statoffsets will add the % instead of multiplying them. And the stats are still affected by their governing skills.

asquirrel

Looks good man.  Added to the millions of mods I'm already running. :D

kaptain_kavern

Like the idea. Already in the mod mix for my new session  ;)

Thank you for your work