[MOD] (Alpha 8) Imperial Guard

Started by Armorer, December 16, 2014, 07:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viperlol

Armorer, would it be possible to have after an attack event from the orks, that there bodies generate spores where ever the were killed. Spores would spread and cultivated grots and squigs. This is just a suggestion which would make ork encounters all the more dangerous.
When in doubt, rely on everyone else to fix up your .xml

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Viperlol on December 17, 2014, 06:50:33 AM
Armorer, would it be possible to have after an attack event from the orks, that there bodies generate spores where ever the were killed. Spores would spread and cultivated grots and squigs. This is just a suggestion which would make ork encounters all the more dangerous.

This is getting out of hand.. Call the Astartes

PapaDookie

it's just a colonial backwater. once orks get a foothold all that's important is denying the filthy xeno's another planet. i say call for an exterminatus. the planet holds no value to the imperium

Viperlol

Quote from: JuliaEllie on December 17, 2014, 07:12:59 AM
"Er, ah dis is dah kaptan mastah git of wots in charge of da Ultra mahroons, wut do you need us Adeptus Orkstartes for?"
When in doubt, rely on everyone else to fix up your .xml

Killaim

butchering orcs - should make veggies.

Also make a cryostasis throne (needs to use alot of gold) :D

noahdaorkyboy

it would be cool if you made the ig in to rimworld maybe you could have crashed on the planet while the iggies were doing a planet-wide purge and labeled you a traitor. that would be awesome...

millenium

There a mod purple ivy I think was the name that would be perfect for this.

Demonlord091

Quote from: JuliaEllie on December 17, 2014, 05:58:12 AM
Quote from: Berengar on December 17, 2014, 05:48:59 AM
Arghh... an warhammer mod would be epic!
Intressting that no one ever start something like that..
[snip]

*cough cough* Blood Pact *cough*

I would love to make a WH40k mod but my list is too long already and I also caught a cold or maybe even the flu

Yes, Blood Pact was pretty cool when it actually worked.  Real shame you discontinued it.

I was one of the ones it did Not work for, but I have a stronger PC now and would have liked to try it one last time.

This mod does seem interesting though, so it's worth a shot.

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Demonlord091 on December 18, 2014, 12:36:17 AM
Quote from: JuliaEllie on December 17, 2014, 05:58:12 AM
Quote from: Berengar on December 17, 2014, 05:48:59 AM
Arghh... an warhammer mod would be epic!
Intressting that no one ever start something like that..
[snip]

*cough cough* Blood Pact *cough*

I would love to make a WH40k mod but my list is too long already and I also caught a cold or maybe even the flu

Yes, Blood Pact was pretty cool when it actually worked.  Real shame you discontinued it.

I was one of the ones it did Not work for, but I have a stronger PC now and would have liked to try it one last time.

This mod does seem interesting though, so it's worth a shot.

Yes I fcked up on the port from alpha 6 to alpha 7 and lost interest in it. The effort to repair the whole thing didnt justify the benefit in my opinion. The more I think about it the more I want to cut out its Progenoid Glands and make a new polished WH40k mod from it. When I get better I will give it a shot I think.

Armorer

Reload the mod, ask for permissions for stuff etc.

Quote from: PapaDookie on December 17, 2014, 07:30:11 AM
it's just a colonial backwater. once orks get a foothold all that's important is denying the filthy xeno's another planet. i say call for an exterminatus. the planet holds no value to the imperium
No way! Fight to conquer the Armageddon back from Orks once again!

Quote from: millenium on December 17, 2014, 05:35:31 PM

There a mod purple ivy I think was the name that would be perfect for this.
When I figure out "HOW TO" code events and other stuff I'll add that to mod

Quote from: JuliaEllie on December 17, 2014, 07:12:59 AM

When you say Astartes you mean some choas marines that finish job that orks haven't make by themselves?

TrashMan

Armorer

Quote from: TrashMan on December 18, 2014, 08:00:36 AM
GOT OFF MY PLANET XENO SCUM!!

Just no. No astarses in this mod. Just foul xenos and those brave men that give their lives in the name of the Emperor

millenium

we already have power armor and space marine origin story. technically this makes them astartes but not really.

Krantz86

aaargh! the ork have overrun the outpost! if only we had a manufactorum! call the deatwatch! call Yarrick

seriously we need a manufactorum, to craft a steady source of equipment

also i've noticed that combiweapons and conscript lasguns tend to "break" disappearing during the battles, is that intentional?

Nice job btw