[MOD] (Alpha 8) Materiello (Mod naming skills, ho!) Cummingtonite≠Strohmite fix

Started by Shinzy, December 26, 2014, 11:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki88

Quote from: Shinzy on December 29, 2014, 11:02:33 AM
Quote from: Loki88 on December 29, 2014, 10:58:31 AM
I'm in the same boat as dragoon anyway with the "Shinzy made = Download"

Quote from: Shinzy on December 27, 2014, 06:06:08 AM
now I'm tempted to make really really ridiculous mod just so you'd have to download it =P *poke*
x2

and the extra pair of eyes, don't lose them =P

Even if I do another pair is just a raid away! factions don't seem to mind you returning their buddies with no eyes, arms, and peg legs. (extended surgery comes in handy)

shenzya

more colors and variety , il like it .

i found a little bug , when a try to make some cummingtonite , it give me strohmite instead.

Shinzy

Quote from: shenzya on December 30, 2014, 08:52:12 AM

i found a little bug , when a try to make some cummingtonite , it give me strohmite instead.

You know when yesterday I just fixed the bit where making synthread would yield carbon fibre, I checked if all the fabric recipes would be correct (they were!, 90% sure)
then I thought if maybe I should check all the metal ones aswell
"Naaah! they're all fine!" *uploads the mod*

I don't learn from mistakes is the thing =P
and imma blame Loki for not noticing it

Thanks shenzya! is fixed now
(and I like your name)

Igabod

Quote from: Shinzy on December 30, 2014, 10:05:09 AM

Who says he didn't notice it? He is named after the Norse god of trickery, deception, and mischief.

Shinzy

Quote from: Igabod on December 30, 2014, 10:08:55 AM

Who says he didn't notice it? He is named after the Norse god of trickery, deception, and mischief.

imma blame Loki for not telling me he caused it

Loki88

You know when yesterday I just fixed the bit where making synthread would yield carbon fibre, I checked if all the fabric recipes would be correct (they were!, 90% sure)

(and I like your name)

I haven't fiddled with the metals too much yet except to notice that a bed built out of radioactive strontium is more restful than the others (for some reason I thought that a bed made of cummingtonite would be the most restful one ;) )

I figured more tinkering is likely to be done on the metals to make them a bit more different from one another so I would leave them be till then :P

Shinzy

Quote from: Loki88 on December 30, 2014, 10:12:48 AM

(and I like your name)

I haven't fiddled with the metals too much yet except to notice that a bed built out of radioactive strontium is more restful than the others (for some reason I thought that a bed made of cummingtonite would be the most restful one ;) )

I figured more tinkering is likely to be done on the metals to make them a bit more different from one another so I would leave them be till then :P

Aye I will need to think of more stuff for them to stand out more
but I figured I'd do that after I've updated apparello =P (if I can ever make that happen)

Loki88

Quote from: Shinzy on December 30, 2014, 10:20:37 AM
Quote from: Loki88 on December 30, 2014, 10:12:48 AM

(and I like your name)

Aye I will need to think of more stuff for them to stand out more
but I figured I'd do that after I've updated apparello =P (if I can ever make that happen)

Apparello first indeed. I miss it so much :(

Shinzy

Quote from: Loki88 on December 30, 2014, 10:28:19 AM

Wait till you see all the copypaste errors in that one!
there's so much more to go wrong in that one ;D
I *can't* wait to fix all that stuff over and over
*dies a little*

Igabod

Is there a difficulty in the update process for apparello other than the sheer repetitiveness of it? Cause if the workload is the problem, you could delegate some of that responsibility out to someone else who can do a bunch of items for you (such as me). I'd be willing to donate an hour of my time to the cause for sure.

Shinzy

Quote from: Igabod on December 30, 2014, 10:33:47 AM
Is there a difficulty in the update process for apparello other than the sheer repetitiveness of it? Cause if the workload is the problem, you could delegate some of that responsibility out to someone else who can do a bunch of items for you (such as me). I'd be willing to donate an hour of my time to the cause for sure.
okiday imma pm you in a bit =P (Tried to get Skullwaggle help me a bit with some but I think he mite be not alive) I hope you can get lots done in an hour!

For iggy below! PMs not letting me to seend this ! (guh);
<Fur iggy>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uy4cxddw8xbtm3d/apparel.zip

There's all the apparel (no hats! you don't want to have to deal with the flood of hats) and the categories should work ingame already
aaand you can get the textures from the A7 version so I didn't bother adding them =P

just need you to add the comfy temp thing to all of them aswell
don't have to define the values unless you really want to!
but I'll probably have to go through those myself anyhow so

feel free to leave any <!-- Iggy wuz 'ere --> tags in there =P

</Fur Iggy>

Igabod

As long as I'm not trying to figure out how to make something new out of pieces of other things put together (like my current project that I'm taking a break from) then I can generally work pretty fast.

Loki88

Quote from: Shinzy on December 30, 2014, 10:31:53 AM
Quote from: Loki88 on December 30, 2014, 10:28:19 AM

Wait till you see all the copypaste errors in that one!
there's so much more to go wrong in that one ;D
I *can't* wait to fix all that stuff over and over
*dies a little*

If it's something simple like copy paste errors I can try batch fixing any I find and sending them to you if that's helpful. If not I guess I shall go back to pointing at errors and being useless :(

Shinzy

Quote from: Loki88 on December 30, 2014, 11:16:24 AM
If it's something simple like copy paste errors I can try batch fixing any I find and sending them to you if that's helpful. If not I guess I shall go back to pointing at errors and being useless :(
Youuu and me both! I also intend to be useless and let iggy do all the work ;D

But I'll trust you to point out all the copypaste errors when I get to that point!
(right now it's in a unplayable state so) imma try to remember when it's testable ;D

Loki88

Quote from: Shinzy on December 30, 2014, 11:24:23 AM
Quote from: Loki88 on December 30, 2014, 11:16:24 AM
Youuu and me both! I also intend to be useless and let iggy do all the work ;D

But I'll trust you to point out all the copypaste errors when I get to that point!
(right now it's in a unplayable state so) imma try to remember when it's testable ;D

Good luck to you then! My skills are still rather basic (I'm having a hard enough time trying to make an extra critter that doesn't look all derpy)