Power Trader System

Started by Loki88, December 30, 2014, 11:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki88

I'm looking for help with anyone acquainted with the power system of this game. I want to make a mod using this system as a framework but am unsure of even where to start. The condensed version is I basically want to adapt the system to trade different types of power, or make individual ones for each type of "power". I guess it could be summarized as "A framework for an energy trading system" not just electricity. Any thoughts? Even just to say it's not possible.

I'm getting this nagging feeling like I'm in serious need of acquiring C# skills to accomplish the things I would like to do :(

mrofa

Well yes you need c# to do this, but its not that hard
This tourtial shows you what you need about energy in rimworld and some basic creation of power generation, and the rest is all up to you to do your own research on the game assembly to see how things work whit each other
All i do is clutter all around.

Loki88

Quote from: mrofa on December 31, 2014, 09:52:01 AM
Well yes you need c# to do this, but its not that hard
This tourtial shows you what you need about energy in rimworld and some basic creation of power generation, and the rest is all up to you to do your own research on the game assembly to see how things work whit each other

Thank you!