Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Epyk

UPDATE!

EpykPack 1.05b
- Added EdB Mod Order
- Small TargetPractise update

There is now a recommended mod order using the EdB ModOrder mod.(Included in Epyk pack as of version 1.05b) You can find it on step 5 in the main post in the how to install menu.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Ex0du5_2169

Looks like this new version might fix the problem I had, tested what you suggested and it may be related to the order some of my other mods are loading as they don't individually cause the issue.

Epyk

Quote from: Ex0du5_2169 on January 10, 2015, 04:35:24 PM
Looks like this new version might fix the problem I had, tested what you suggested and it may be related to the order some of my other mods are loading as they don't individually cause the issue.

Glad it all worked out!

Now i'm about to do another update that makes the "Spoonge Awaken" update from the clutter mod work for all Alpha8 versions of Rimworld.
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

UPDATE!

Epyk Pack 1.05c
- Spoonge Awakens content from the Clutter mod now work on all Alpha8 versions of RimWorld!

There is now a recommended mod order using the EdB ModOrder mod.(Included in Epyk pack as of version 1.05b) You can find it on step 5 in the main post in the how to install menu.
Try Epokalypse!

bananskrue

Quote from: Epyk on January 10, 2015, 01:39:57 PM
Quote from: bananskrue on January 10, 2015, 06:43:27 AM
A bit of a newbie question here in getting this to work (first mod but I liked the idea and the pack). I did as the installation notes said, but how do I know if the mod is active? I start a new colony and there's no new buildings and no new research or anything, but the mod shows up as activated in the mods list and I restarted my game and started a new colony since then.

Is it working or what?

It might have to do something on your end, you're the only one experiencing this problem.
A lot of these things you have to research, however, there are things that don't need research.
And from enabling all the mods, and starting a new colony you don't see anything new in the architect tab? The furniture tab should be the most noticeable as it has tons of items without research.
Also, what version of Rimworld are you using?

I might have misunderstood. I unzipped the epyk mod pack into my mods folder as one single mod (and enabled that one single mod in the mods folder). This did not work.
Unzipping and enabling each mod individually however, did work. Did I just get it wrong?

Epyk

Quote from: bananskrue on January 10, 2015, 07:11:41 PM
Quote from: Epyk on January 10, 2015, 01:39:57 PM
Quote from: bananskrue on January 10, 2015, 06:43:27 AM
A bit of a newbie question here in getting this to work (first mod but I liked the idea and the pack). I did as the installation notes said, but how do I know if the mod is active? I start a new colony and there's no new buildings and no new research or anything, but the mod shows up as activated in the mods list and I restarted my game and started a new colony since then.

Is it working or what?

It might have to do something on your end, you're the only one experiencing this problem.
A lot of these things you have to research, however, there are things that don't need research.
And from enabling all the mods, and starting a new colony you don't see anything new in the architect tab? The furniture tab should be the most noticeable as it has tons of items without research.
Also, what version of Rimworld are you using?

I might have misunderstood. I unzipped the epyk mod pack into my mods folder as one single mod (and enabled that one single mod in the mods folder). This did not work.
Unzipping and enabling each mod individually however, did work. Did I just get it wrong?

Honest mistake. Yes, you got to move all the contents in the Epyk Pack folder to the mods folder.

Glad you got things working now! If you experience any problems just post!
Try Epokalypse!

Loki88

I highly recommend xtra plants and modular solars.
Xtra plants because more biodiversity and wine is always a good thing.
And modular solars because an ocean of solar panels your colonists can walk on is epic in and of itself so it just seems appropriate.

Cheers to a great mod pack  ;D

Tankh

If you're going for the modular mods I'd heavily recommend Modular Tables

Very useful for building small tables/benches wherever you want, like in a small prison cell for example.

kutch

Great looking ModPack!  Will enjoy giving it a go soon as my current colony has something tragic happen, or I decide to send them into space.

One request.  Would you be able to put version numbers next to the mods so can tell, at a glance, which version of the mod is included in this ModPack?  Unsure if the original mod authors approve of that, but it's a little nice to have, though would require updating now and then.

Keep up the great stuff!

Idlemind79

Any conflicts with the following mods? I imagine it'd be pretty hard to answer though.. not to mention load order. At the very least is anyone using this with Surgery Extended and where should that go in the mod order please? I am going to test it just by replacing cybernetic storm in the mod order... I removed cybernetic storm because it will conflict with extended surgery.

EdbScenarios
Icesheet
Modular Tables
NonLethals
SurgeryExtendedAndBionics
Turret Collection Overkill

I had an issue with 1.03 where they would just hover over small rubble and not pick it up.. however that was before the mod load order was posted.. about to start over with 1.05.

Loki88

Quote from: Tankh on January 10, 2015, 09:48:30 PM
If you're going for the modular mods I'd heavily recommend Modular Tables

Very useful for building small tables/benches wherever you want, like in a small prison cell for example.

Seconded

Epyk

I was out for the night and I'm back, tipsy, and need some sleep.

Thanks for all the suggestions! They are noted!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: kutch on January 10, 2015, 10:24:19 PM
Great looking ModPack!  Will enjoy giving it a go soon as my current colony has something tragic happen, or I decide to send them into space.

One request.  Would you be able to put version numbers next to the mods so can tell, at a glance, which version of the mod is included in this ModPack?  Unsure if the original mod authors approve of that, but it's a little nice to have, though would require updating now and then.

Keep up the great stuff!

I've definitely thought about this! It would extra  time to get the update and and it's not a huge problem at all but just left the work out. If I get more requests about this, then I'll seriously consider.
Although, I don't think people would know if the mods are at the latest version by a glace this way, they would need to go to the mod forum link themselves to check that.
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Quote from: Idlemind79 on January 11, 2015, 07:07:36 AM
Any conflicts with the following mods? I imagine it'd be pretty hard to answer though.. not to mention load order. At the very least is anyone using this with Surgery Extended and where should that go in the mod order please? I am going to test it just by replacing cybernetic storm in the mod order... I removed cybernetic storm because it will conflict with extended surgery.

EdbScenarios
Icesheet
Modular Tables
NonLethals
SurgeryExtendedAndBionics
Turret Collection Overkill

I had an issue with 1.03 where they would just hover over small rubble and not pick it up.. however that was before the mod load order was posted.. about to start over with 1.05.

Thanks for asking! I do a as thorough test as possible before releases of a new Epyk Pack version so I do my best to make sure there's no errors. If you find any, please post what's the problem. I'll help as much as I can to get things working or see if it's an actually error on my account.

As for any other mods users add with the mod pack, I will not keep track of that. It's not to be taking offensively but I want to keep this mod pack secure without worrying about what I didn't add myself.
Try Epokalypse!

Diplomatti

I have a slight graphical issue, the Vent from the central heating mod seems to have a different graphic to what it is ment to have. Depending on where i move the camera, it is either a lump of meat, a turret or a pile of metal. and the icon for it under the architech menu, displays a red square with a X through it.