Rate your Epyk Pack experience.

Epyk Pack is awesome! 10/10
It's a good mod pack.
It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Coenmcj

Well I'm sure if you did you would make an Epyk mod to go with an Epyk modpack! ;)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

meta

does this work on mac? please make them to work for mac and post a how to install...

Thanks....

Epyk

Quote from: meta on January 15, 2015, 09:55:08 AM
does this work on mac? please make them to work for mac and post a how to install...

Thanks....
Rimworld does work for Windows, Mac, Linux. My guess would go ahead and try downloading and following the install instructions. Not knowing anything about Macs I couldn't tell you what to do after that.  :(
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

UPDATE!

1.15.15 Epyk Pack 1.07f
-Added Industrialisation

I've decided to remove the poll votes to add mods. I will keep the Epyk Pack manageable with the mods the Epyk Pack currently has and remove/add more based on my and the user's satisfaction. Enjoy!
Try Epokalypse!

shdwdrgn

Is a new colony/world required for anything in industrialisation or can I update and continue to use an existing colony?

Great modpack though! I'm having a blast!

Epyk

Quote from: shdwdrgn on January 16, 2015, 05:19:23 PM
Is a new colony/world required for anything in industrialisation or can I update and continue to use an existing colony?

Great modpack though! I'm having a blast!
If you already found it before I answered, you don't need a new colony.
Try Epokalypse!

venomousblood

So iv had this weird bug when useing this modpack so bad that iv had to restart a colony. After awhile they just stoped cooking food gave it all up i had the vegetable and meat they just wouldnt make food. Like im a bit confused about it myself the storage is right next to it and the raw food and meat are still fresh. i even set all my people to cooking they just would ignore the simple meal bill. They was cooking before and likke a bit of playing they just said forget it to much work lol

Epyk

Try Epokalypse!

venomousblood

Yes sir its weird idk whats going on but i deleted them and im starting over if it happens again il screen shot it and everything. i updated to the newest version of the pack now and have the mod order right :P so lets see what happens.

Manly

Epyk - Thank you very much for putting this pack together.  I convinced my nephew to play rimworld (and he convinced me to play Prison Architect :) ) and I told him to learn vanilla and then download the Epyk pack for starters before jumping into the other great mods out there.

I think he will be doing that tonight or tomorrow so I am looking forward to his "thanks!" for the great advice.

We all very much appreciate your efforts!!!!

Epyk

Quote from: Manly on January 18, 2015, 01:16:53 AM
Epyk - Thank you very much for putting this pack together.  I convinced my nephew to play rimworld (and he convinced me to play Prison Architect :) ) and I told him to learn vanilla and then download the Epyk pack for starters before jumping into the other great mods out there.

I think he will be doing that tonight or tomorrow so I am looking forward to his "thanks!" for the great advice.

We all very much appreciate your efforts!!!!

Good to hear. Glad you like it!  :)

If you guys have any questions just ask away.
Try Epokalypse!

general222291

Mods:
Wandering Caravans [A15]

popster99

Epyk

There's so many good mods out there!
Epyk Pack will add the best of the best. I'll keep everything in mind.

Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Try Epokalypse!