Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

popster99

mangaluli

ASS

MrWashingToad

Quote from: Novellum on February 12, 2015, 04:51:45 PM
Even if you aren't building them yourselves and just taking them off either traders or enemies, the only enemies that wear them seem to be the cybernetic guys, and if you can kill them and withstand their raids then you probably deserve the armor. And if you can buy enough off traders, you are obviously making some serious money.

Or, you have the situation I got them from the cryocaskets with the multiple beetle things. Opened the caskets and ran like mad, let them sort it out inside, I had my guys kill the 2-3 beetles left, and captured the 1 remaining guy, and got a full set of armor / helmet / grieves and weapon on day 1 of world.
Kickstarter Influencer tier backer. Last Name in Game: Sewell
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdrI_JSqof-Zk1j9-kBKXjQ
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/MrWashingToad
Twitter: @MrWashingToad

mangaluli

Quote from: mangaluli on February 13, 2015, 08:20:27 AM
I dont belive its my drivers, as I said, I did play with this mod pack it started doing this now.
Didnt do any changes to the game or the mods.
(Well except now when I reinstalled the game and the mods again)

" Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/RimWorld671Win/RimWorld671Win_Data/Mono/data-0CDA78F8.dll "
I get this in my output_log
I do not have the file in the Mono folder.

Also crashes when I get a clean ModsConfig and try clicking on "Mods" ingame
ASS

Rudolph

Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/Rudolph/Desktop/RimWorld671Win/RimWorld671Win_Data/Mono/data-0D4E52C0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/Rudolph/Desktop/RimWorld671Win/RimWorld671Win_Data/Mono/data-0D502598.dll
Initialized the EdB Mod Order mod
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/Rudolph/Desktop/RimWorld671Win/RimWorld671Win_Data/Mono/data-0D50A5A0.dll
Initialized the EdBInterface mod
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/Rudolph/Desktop/RimWorld671Win/RimWorld671Win_Data/Mono/data-0D5399B0.dll
Initialized the EdB Prepare Carefully mod
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/Rudolph/Desktop/RimWorld671Win/RimWorld671Win_Data/Mono/data-0C8F0B20.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/Rudolph/Desktop/RimWorld671Win/RimWorld671Win_Data/Mono/data-0D56DFC0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/Rudolph/Desktop/RimWorld671Win/RimWorld671Win_Data/Mono/data-0D5713C8.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/Rudolph/Desktop/RimWorld671Win/RimWorld671Win_Data/Mono/data-0D576B20.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/Rudolph/Desktop/RimWorld671Win/RimWorld671Win_Data/Mono/data-0D57BF80.dll
Initialized the Pawn State Icons mod

Removed the (harmless) entries. The above is after 20-30 minutes of attempted loading with full mod pack. They are also present on successful loading with a cut down mod list, but not nearly as frequent. Mono AFAIK is the interface between game and OS, so guessing these errors are significant.  Doubt it has to do with the mod itself, but provoking some bugs currently present in RimWorld. Probably useful if you submitted this to the devs and asked for their opinion on it Epyk.

DrWhite

Well well - My first post and I signed up just to say this;
Do you, perchance, have Hamachi installed? Those errors look like the same ones that KSP gets. It would seem to be a unity issue- not sure if its the same here but it looks the same.

If that IS the case - Odds are the hamachi service has crashed. The simple way to fix it is to go into the RUN prompt, Run Services.msc, find 'LogMeIn' and restart the hamachi service.

skullywag

Dont think this game even likes Hamachi, seems to cause a lot of problems.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

DrWhite

To be perfectly honest - although hamachi is a wonderful tool for quickly setting up VLAN matches on older games, it tends to break EVERYTHING. I had the same issue as Rudolph and restarting hamachi fixed it for me.

Rudolph

Quote from: DrWhite on February 13, 2015, 04:06:23 PM
Do you, perchance, have Hamachi installed? Those errors look like the same ones that KSP gets. It would seem to be a unity issue- not sure if its the same here but it looks the same.

If that IS the case - Odds are the hamachi service has crashed. The simple way to fix it is to go into the RUN prompt, Run Services.msc, find 'LogMeIn' and restart the hamachi service.
Hamachi service was disabled for this exact reason, causing problems with other applications(KSP being one). That seems to however not be enough with RimWorld, ended up uninstalling Hamachi and the game fired up nicely with no delay.
Thank you so much for posting this, been testing out a multitude of different things and had given up at this point.

Epyk: Probably worth adding this to instructions in first post as a warning.

Epyk

Quote from: Rudolph on February 13, 2015, 07:12:09 PM
Quote from: DrWhite on February 13, 2015, 04:06:23 PM

Hamachi service was disabled for this exact reason, causing problems with other applications(KSP being one). That seems to however not be enough with RimWorld, ended up uninstalling Hamachi and the game fired up nicely with no delay.
Thank you so much for posting this, been testing out a multitude of different things and had given up at this point.

Epyk: Probably worth adding this to instructions in first post as a warning.

Interesting. Glad this problem has finally been solved, I'll go ahead and post this in known issues.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

icew0lfnz

Hello,

I've been using this mod pack for a while now and I appreciate the work of all the modders out there and also epyk, thank you.

I'd like to report on a bug I have noticed. I'm not sure if it has already been mentioned.

With MD2 specifically, the storage iii. I have noticed that when I store medicine into it, once I reach a certain number (5 I believe) of stored medicine, it immediately jumps to max on the dispense side of the storage iii (75). It could possibly be doing it with other items as well but I haven't been thorough with testing.
I'm also unsure if it happens with just crafted medicine (apothecary mod) or bought medicine from traders as well.

What happened was, I was fitting one of my pawns with cybernetic enhancements and my storage iii is a few steps away. I had the game zoomed right in so I could keep watch of the process, the storage iii had 3 medicine stored that was visible. 2 of my droids (logistics) delivered 2 medicine, 1 each to the storage iii and instantly, the number of the medicine on top of the storage jumped to 75.

Currently using epyk v1.18t.

Again, loving the modders and this pack. Peace.

Epyk

Quote from: icew0lfnz on February 14, 2015, 12:25:40 AM
Hello,

I've been using this mod pack for a while now and I appreciate the work of all the modders out there and also epyk, thank you.

I'd like to report on a bug I have noticed. I'm not sure if it has already been mentioned.

With MD2 specifically, the storage iii. I have noticed that when I store medicine into it, once I reach a certain number (5 I believe) of stored medicine, it immediately jumps to max on the dispense side of the storage iii (75). It could possibly be doing it with other items as well but I haven't been thorough with testing.
I'm also unsure if it happens with just crafted medicine (apothecary mod) or bought medicine from traders as well.

What happened was, I was fitting one of my pawns with cybernetic enhancements and my storage iii is a few steps away. I had the game zoomed right in so I could keep watch of the process, the storage iii had 3 medicine stored that was visible. 2 of my droids (logistics) delivered 2 medicine, 1 each to the storage iii and instantly, the number of the medicine on top of the storage jumped to 75.

Currently using epyk v1.18t.

Again, loving the modders and this pack. Peace.

I'll look into this.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

mangaluli

ASS

Lennox

Hello there. Awesome modpack you've made there. Looking forward to try it on, but facing with some kind of an issue: When I'm installing this pack and launch my RimWorld again to create new world and stuff, it's just simply showing me black screen. No "no responding process", no lagging, just clearly black screen. Have no hamachi installed.
What could've I do wrong with it?
Thanks.