Is it possible to turn rock chunks into stuff?

Started by 1000101, January 14, 2015, 05:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I've been experimenting with the rock chunks, trying to turn them into their own "chunky" stuff so low-low-tech things can be made.

I've got a simple thing which accept chunky stuff, I've added the stuffprops to chunks and the game tells me I can build my thing with a chunk except...it doesn't provide a list of my chunks (despite say, "sandstone chunk thing") and tells me I have no usable material even though I have various chunks in my stockpile.

I'm wondering if I'm missing something in my process.

td;lr

How do I turn chunks into stuff?
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Rikiki

Sorry but I am quite confused with your question. ???
Could you provide your code and spot us where is the problem?

Rock chunks are already made of stuff (limestone, granite, ...). ???

Well, it seems the stuff is applied to the blocks, not the chunks.  Stone blocks are stuff, stone/rock chunks are not.

I'll see about reducing my mod down to the relevant point of this thread.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.