[A13] Combat Realism v.1.6.5 (08.05.16) Final release

Started by NoImageAvailable, January 29, 2015, 12:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LustrousWolf

For some reason I can still make artillery shells for the mortar and load them. I assume that is not supposed to be there as you can also make 81mm HE mortar shells?

Also, how do you get FSX in a biome with no boomalopes?

Anfi0312

I have  a problem with the bigger guns (like the flak gun or the KPV mg). They seem to disappear after crafting and spawning them causes a charge rifle (with name of the CR weapon) to lay on the ground. They can be loaded and fired but vanish after dropping. Also they seem to be fired like a normal weapon from the shooters hands. Is there a way to fix this because my defence could really need a few heavier gun?

RuthlessGamer

Okay so I don't have any of the new security stuff in game which is sad (Ran these screenshots in god mode so I have everything researched): https://gyazo.com/6f259e6a770d9d397c10a115ecdf1702   https://gyazo.com/29c297c0fc700e703f556589416cd63c Please Help.

linkman1234963

Quote from: RuthlessGamer on July 06, 2016, 10:43:50 PM
Okay so I don't have any of the new security stuff in game which is sad (Ran these screenshots in god mode so I have everything researched): https://gyazo.com/6f259e6a770d9d397c10a115ecdf1702   https://gyazo.com/29c297c0fc700e703f556589416cd63c Please Help.
simple, turrets have to be bought, then placed.
and embrasure walls are under structure.

Kashipoi

Quote from: There is no Vic on June 24, 2016, 08:49:55 PM
Quote from: dinokilla7 on June 22, 2016, 01:41:22 PM
So, I'm having a problem with my Embrasures and Turrets. For some reason I cannot fire past an embrasure with a turret. Just wondering if anyone else is having this same issue.

I had the same problem but with a manhunter pack. Not sure if turrets will fire at manhunters.

I'm actually having the same problem myself right now. I have an M240b that just wont fire past sandbags or embrasures.

AseaHeru

Kashipoi

I actually found out what it was. I was using crusader2010s modpack and they don't play well with the embrasure he loads before combat realism. Removing it not only fixed the problem but automatically replaced existing embrasures with the CR ones.

Armyfanatic1423

sorry i thought this was the skt mega mod pack

skullywag

erm this isnt a modpack, this is combat realism, a single (ish) mod, calm down and tell us exactly what your issue is.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Lockdown

I noticed the deadfall traps have odd damage numbers, with wood being equivalent to plasteel, for example. Seems this is a consequence from materials being rebalanced for the new armor penetration stat. So my question is, do traps actually use this new stat, considering it's not shown in the information window?

Duncan

The savegame load error with the log text (condensed):
rimworld post-long-event action. NullReferenceException Verse.VerbTracker.get_PrimaryVerb

I am using an older modified version of this mod with the SK-Hardcore modpack so it may be that this issue is already fixed in the version here. Nevertheless for those using the same version as me, or if it has not been fixed, saves affected by this bug can be fixed.

search your save file for the text

</loadouts>
<assignments>

This is the start of the block where loadouts are assigned to pawns. It contains a list of pawn ids and loadout names. The bug is caused by the same pawn appearing in the list twice. The pawn ids look like: <pawn>Thing_Human224</pawn>. Pay attention to that number. Look through the list and find any assignments that have the exact same id number. For each pair found, delete one of them. When this has been done save the file and load your game. The game should load normally.

I hope this helps someone, please link to this post if the issue is mentioned again so that it is easy to google.

dyl000

I want to play alpha 14, but i feel like rimworld just wont be the same without combat realism =(

uRzlYw

Will it be updated to alpha 14, by any chance?

LustrousWolf

Quote from: uRzlYw on July 16, 2016, 04:53:10 PM
Will it be updated to alpha 14, by any chance?

NoImageAvailable, the creator of CR, has left the RW modding community, someone else will have to update the mod to A14, I assume someone will as this is a very big and popular mod, although it could be tomorrow, or it could be next week.