Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kegereneku

Wish granted, your screen is now fully functional and... still fixed to a the wall or the ground. It's connected in a wireless way to the "phone" that you can pick up (which only include audio and a non-screen touchpad).

====================================================================================

I wish I had a hundred 12.4 kg bars of gold that no one but me know about, in a secure place very convenient for me, each of them with proper registration to be sold, all this while their market price is at its highest and unlikely to fall anytime soon.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

wafflep90

Wish granted they are now locked in secure vault which only you know about, unfortunately you have forgotten the code and can never get into the vault

I wish for free razor gaming swag

mabor0shi

Quote from: Kegereneku on March 17, 2017, 02:42:03 PM
...in a secure place very convenient for me...

Quote from: wafflep90 on March 17, 2017, 04:23:58 PM
...can never get into the vault

I wish for free razor gaming swag

Granted: Here is you, wafflep90, with some of your sweeet Razer (not Razor) swag.

Yowza! You look like a pretty hot piece of...oh, no. There has been a terrible mistake. Your face, hair, and hands have become those of a cute Filipina girl, but the rest of you is unchanged. It's very unsettling. You have such a cute face. I want to kiss you, just once, to see if I like it. No, I can't! It would be wrong, because you are an abomination.
🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹
I wish to wake up tomorrow happy and refreshed.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Kegereneku

Wish granted, tomorrow you will wake up unnaturally happy and refreshed. And you will stay like so even if you were to accidentally drop your puppy into a grinder, stub your toes and stub your elbow at the same time. You loose some rationality for that. Also while happiness can be enforced on your mind with a cheap cost for your organism, you'll only feel refreshed until the middle of the day before reality kick back and your body need to rest more.
-------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=======================########################
I wish for the Ghost in the Shell movie I'll see Tuesday to be very good despite the choice of actress and whitewashing.
-------
Write an Event

mabor0shi

corrupt-a-wish is back, yay!
Quote from: Kegereneku on March 25, 2017, 08:36:07 AM
I wish for the Ghost in the Shell movie I'll see Tuesday to be very good despite the choice of actress and whitewashing.
Granted. The Ghost in the Shell movie you'll see Tuesday is not the 2017 Scarlett Johansson sci-fi extravaganza. It's the original anime, but the dub version with all white American voices. It has a score on RottenTomatoes.com of 95%, so it is "very good". It's being screened at the best theatre in your neighborhood & you have a free ticket. But for some reason, you don't enjoy it much. Maybe because I'm sitting directly behind you & I keep talking to the characters, like "You go girlfriend!" & "I told you not to trust that bitch!". Also, I laugh at inappropriate times, applaud when something cool happens, throw popcorn at you, and kick your seat repeatedly. I'm such an asshole, but you are the only one who seems to notice. Towards the end I ask you to "wake me up when this cartoon shitshow is over" & I pass out, which gives you a moment of peace. Then I start snoring. I wake up right at the climactic moment & vomit on the back of your head. I'm so hammered, dude. Sorry, man, can we still be friends, bro?
-+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+--+-+-
I wish my mom's husband would die quietly.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Kegereneku

Quote from: mabor0shi on March 25, 2017, 08:29:19 PM
corrupt-a-wish is back, yay!
Granted. The Ghost in the Shell movie you'll see Tuesday is not the 2017 Scarlett Johansson sci-fi extravaganza. It's the original anime, but the dub version with all white American voices. It has a score on RottenTomatoes.com of 95%, so it is "very good". It's being screened at the best theatre in your neighborhood & you have a free ticket. But for some reason, you don't enjoy it much. Maybe because I'm sitting directly behind you & I keep talking to the characters, like "You go girlfriend!" & "I told you not to trust that bitch!". Also, I laugh at inappropriate times, applaud when something cool happens, throw popcorn at you, and kick your seat repeatedly. I'm such an asshole, but you are the only one who seems to notice. Towards the end I ask you to "wake me up when this cartoon shitshow is over" & I pass out, which gives you a moment of peace. Then I start snoring. I wake up right at the climactic moment & vomit on the back of your head. I'm so hammered, dude. Sorry, man, can we still be friends, bro?
I WANT TO KILL YOU SO MUCH

Anyway,
Wish granted, he die quietly (you inherit nothing). However, you mom's, facing such grief and feeling of culpability for not preventing it was accosted by a shady man who comforted her, he is somewhat similar to his dead husband (but in your opinion worse), they marry soon after and he start squandering your mom's money, you notice the situation is worse than before, and you regret the dead man.
Also the police is investigating if you have anything to do with your mom's husband death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish the kind of insufferable person you picture yourself as -in the quote above- were all swiftly thrown out as soon as they bother anyone, all the while without harming movie market in any way, making the ticket price rise, or this rule applying to honest accidents.
-------
Write an Event

MeowRailroad

Lots of people that get thrown out of the theaters eventually band together and start their own theaters and film companies, except they produce the stupidest, most inane movies ever made. Then they manage to buy or out-compete the other companies, so now all movies are plotless garbage that appeals to rude people.

I wish I had some more model railroad supplies and equipment.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

mabor0shi

granted. You wake up tomorrow and find that there's a kickass model railroad made with state-of-the-art equipment & supplies already assembled in your biggest room. You start to disassemble it so you can use the parts to do your own thing, but the train set has other ideas. Because it is cursed and haunted. You get sucked into the fantasy train set world, at the back of the mysterious train. Guess what: it's full of zombies and you have to team up with the other passengers to reach the front. You don't know why, because the other passengers are deaf hobbits and you don't know hobbit sign language. Anyways, it turns out the train is a zombie, too, which is mind boggling. And you were a zombie the whole time, but nobody realizes it until you start eating a hobbit baby. Eating a baby was the key to returning to the real world though, so at least there's that.
///|||\\\///|||\\\///|||\\\///|||\\\///|||\\\///|||\\\///|||\\\///|||\\\///|||\\\///|||\\\///|||\\\///|||\\\
I wish I will soon find out I have special powers and I am destined to be a hero, like what happens in way too many stories/anime/movies.

Kegereneku

Granted, you gain superpower and become a hero. However your story follow the new trend of deconstructivism : you absolutely HATE having those superpower, you never have any fun, all of the people you care for die because of it. You see coming more trouble ahead of time and the easy method to prevent it, however that wouldn't make you a hero and you are DESTINED to become one, so reality conspire against you and your end up engineering unknowingly the problem. As a result lot of people die but you prevent more death just in time. Doing so cost you any good perk from your power, everything and everyone you love, damage your health irreversibly and rob you of your sanity.
By the way : It will start in 20 minutes so I hope you put your affairs in order.
|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|

.-------------'```'----......,,____                                   _,
   |                                             `'`'`'`'-.,.__            .'   (
   |                                                                  `'--._.'     )
   |                                                                        `'-.   <
   \               .-'`'-.                                                    -.    `\
    \               -.o_.     _            ;                            _,-'`\    |
     ``````''--.._.-=-._    .'  \                       _,,--'`        `-._(
       (^^^^^^^^`___    '-. |    \  __,,,...--'                        `
        ```````````     `'---.._\    |`
                                           `-.,'

|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|---|__|
I wish for a paper-made fish to appear taped in the back of every single person in the world except me.
-------
Write an Event

mabor0shi

Quote from: Kegereneku on April 01, 2017, 05:35:00 AM
...I hope you put your affairs in order.
LOL
Quote from: Kegereneku on April 01, 2017, 05:35:00 AM
I wish for a paper-made fish to appear taped in the back of every single person in the world except me.
GRANTED-|A paper-made fish appears taped in the back of everyone in the world but Kegereneku. The fish are parasites connected to the person's spine, just below their necks. They control everything below that point. The host is still in control of their head & vocal cords, so they can cry & scream, which they do. The paper fish take them to China to create a Space Elevator to launch from Mount Everest. When it's finished, they ascend it into space and fire themselves (in their host bodies) at Paper World. Several hundred years later, they arrive and are able to reunite with the rest of the paper fish. No human survives this. Kegereneku is left on Earth with the rest of the animals.
A happy reunion:A sad Kegereneku:
I wish all ants would disappear and never be seen again. But not because they go invisible. Don't even think about that. :P

Kegereneku

Wish granted, but you destroyed the ecosystem irreversibly. Many plants depended on them for pollination, ants ate a lot of parasites insect, carry seed around, aerate the soils...etc
http://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu/ants/ecological-importance
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110131133227.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wish Dark Soul 2 was an easier game and for someone other than mabor0shi (or cater) to participate to the thread.
-------
Write an Event

wafflep90

Your wish is granted, dark souls 2 becomes so easy that all the joy of playing it disappears and it becomes one of your least favourite games, plus everyone that used to enjoy it knows about the wish you made for it to become easier and hunts you down...

(you have about 1 hour before they find you good luck)

I wish for more content for me to read on the forums that I enjoy without losing my vision

Kegereneku

/Kegereneku become instantly 100% hollow

Wish granted, the forum get flooded by irresistible click-bait content like "25 things you'll love knowing" and your vision will stay healthy all along. (your mind however will scream dying prisoner of your body...)
<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->I wish for people to ignore me when I or anyone else wish for specific people not to participate to the thread, and to just keep the topic fun as they wish.
-------
Write an Event

mabor0shi

Quote from: Kegereneku on April 03, 2017, 04:47:47 PM
I wish Dark Soul 2 was an easier game and for someone other than mabor0shi (or cater) to participate to the thread.
Catter, wafflep90, and myself co-op wish granting. We nailed that wish.
Quote from: Kegereneku on April 07, 2017, 12:36:50 PM
I wish for people to ignore me when I or anyone else wish for specific people not to participate to the thread, and to just keep the topic fun as they wish.
Granted. People ignore you when you or anyone else (which is the same as just saying "anyone at all") wishes for specific people not to participate. Every time anyone at all makes that sort of wish, you get ignored in every way possible. As soon as people realize this, everyone ends their wishes with "and for specific people not to participate in this thread". Even your own mother joins the forums just to make you get ignored. When you realize no one acknowledges you no matter what you do, you start to do increasingly bad things. You become basically a supervillain, committing crimes against humanity. Your supervillain name would be Ignorance Man if  everyone stopped ignoring you long enough to name you. Within a month, you are doing every sin at the same time, just to get God's attention. But even God has turned his back on you, Ignorance Man. If you die, even the gates of Hell won't open for your Dark Soul, because Satan will act like he doesn't notice you. I bet you could sneak into heaven, though. If that happens, there's no telling how powerful you could become.
⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧⛥⛧I wish that my wish for my cat to be able to talk will be granted in rhymes, like

Kegereneku

(I always wanted to be a super-villain! ;D)
-------
Write an Event