[A12] RimBeast(v0.121): Another hive (22/09/15) *Hot fix

Started by rooki1, September 11, 2015, 04:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Komyets

What is the "Hot Fix" about?, I'm curious.

EDIT: Ignore this message, I meant to post it in a different thread, my bad XD

duduluu

the raptor will be name when a colony tame it. the turtle won't be name.
how to achieve?
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

Dspendragon

Is there someway you could make them attack more often, like I went 3 months in game without a attack and then they only sent one little tick thing. At first I thought that they where building an army and almost had panicattack when I saw the warning messge pop up and thought the must have built their army, but nope. One. One little tick thingy . Torn to shreds by my defenses. T-T. I felt so bad after I killed it, It made a weird noise when it died. please even their chances by somehow making them more in numbers. T-T....Now I Must Go. My People Need Me (by people I mean my cat).     
This is Rimworld people, Where cannibals ware pink helmets and nudest decide to go outside when its -59F, And where shit happens. Its anything but fare or balanced, Lady Luck rolls a 1000-sided dice and 80% of that dice says"Death"on it. Your job is keeping your people alive in bad rolls. Good Luck.

Emottaja

My Fort Turtles are being a bit silly, they prefer to drink all of the beer my colonists make, even tough there's a crapton of hay, meat and meals lying around right next to the beer.

Only noticed this after one of my Fort Turtles overdosed and died of beer and the rest of them where drinking the bottles right after my colonist dropped them.  :P

Xeldrakka

That's freaking awesome man. XD I mean, really tragic and obviously needs to be fixed, but the mental image I got from reading that was hilarious.
Whoever appeals the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without the law is both. For a wounded man should say unto his assailant "If I live, I will kill you, but if I die you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

AllenWL

I think that's a problem with animals. A while back, we had all sorts of posts in the reddit about animals drinking themselves dead and so on.

Kadrush

An Alcoholic Fort Turtle is a hilarious mental image

sproutprinceps

Seem like the description of the insect in A13 match those of Antis ;D
Anyway, will there be an update to this mod? I miss it so much, can't wait to mow down the insects.

rooki1

Quote from: sproutprinceps on April 13, 2016, 03:23:39 AM
Anyway, will there be an update to this mod? I miss it so much, can't wait to mow down the insects.
Well, now I'm working on feral pack. It will needs some time to update.

sproutprinceps

Quote from: rooki1 on April 13, 2016, 05:20:32 AM
Quote from: sproutprinceps on April 13, 2016, 03:23:39 AM
Well, now I'm working on feral pack. It will needs some time to update.
Thank so much for the concern for fellow rimworld player  ;D ;D ;D

Dimbledorf

When will Tynan add goats, I wonder?

A_Soft_Machine_Man

Quote from: Dimbledorf on July 10, 2016, 11:34:35 AM
Could you update this to a13?

I can't say anything officially, but I think if Rooki does update this mod he'll wait until A14 since it's going to change up animal pawn AI behavior.

bazalisk

Rooki,  show these wee beauties some A14 love will yea?  :D

Lennbolt7

I second this. If nothing else, the creatures from this mod could be put into that xeno beasts pack for Rimsenal.