[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

Quote from: Degraine on January 10, 2017, 07:27:50 PM
Might want to take a look at rebalancing the medical treatment items this mod introduces now that vanilla has given us a baseline for manufacturing Medicine.

I changed my own copy to something - IMO - a bit more reasonable:

• Aloe has 10% medical potency (4% really is terrible, and even 10% is probably nigh pointless).
  • Bandage kits have 20%, and take 5 cloth to make.
  • Basic medicine kits have 50%, putting them slightly above raw herbal medicine, do not rot, and I changed the recipe to use just 1 bandage kit.

hmm those are not  the correct values i'll have to look at it

Degraine

Er, I said that's what I changed those values to, since the recipes make them extremely expensive in comparison to the new medicine recipe in vanilla (1 neutroamine, 1 herbal medicine, 3 cloth). The 'basic' medical kit you introduce requires 50 cloth to make, at present, which is a bit excessive, in my opinion. :) Removing the expiry from the herbal medicine kit was just something else to make them more attractive as an alternative for me. Whether you agree or not, I do still think you need to take a look at rebalancing the medicine side of your mod.

Unrelated: Could you turn steel shroom trees into actual trees, with a repeat harvest? That seems like something they should do. Bamboo too, for that matter.

Canute

QuoteIssue: Whenever my pawns try to feed/offer the same food they are carrying (via loadout) to prisoners, they go into a chain reaction of dropping on the floor and picking it up again several times.

Do you use an old version of Mending btw. do you got the flag for roof... at stockpiles ?
Then you should update that mod, i got a similar behavior with the old version of Mending.

dismar

Quote from: Degraine on January 10, 2017, 11:01:17 PM
Er, I said that's what I changed those values to, since the recipes make them extremely expensive in comparison to the new medicine recipe in vanilla (1 neutroamine, 1 herbal medicine, 3 cloth). The 'basic' medical kit you introduce requires 50 cloth to make, at present, which is a bit excessive, in my opinion. :) Removing the expiry from the herbal medicine kit was just something else to make them more attractive as an alternative for me. Whether you agree or not, I do still think you need to take a look at rebalancing the medicine side of your mod.

Unrelated: Could you turn steel shroom trees into actual trees, with a repeat harvest? That seems like something they should do. Bamboo too, for that matter.

Not I mean my base values are way off. I'll be focusing on medical part of my mod on this weekends update anyway. There was some stuff lost during the alpha update.

Senio

Quote from: dismar on January 10, 2017, 08:57:08 PM
Quote from: Senio on January 10, 2017, 02:19:20 PM
Issue: Whenever my pawns try to feed/offer the same food they are carrying (via loadout) to prisoners, they go into a chain reaction of dropping on the floor and picking it up again several times.

Shadow started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. lastJobGiver=, curJob.def=Wait, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_Wait
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

受气包 started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. lastJobGiver=, curJob.def=Wait, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_Wait
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

This error only happens when pawns tend to get fruits to feed pets.(When pawns get other food everything is fine, no error)
So maybe this caused by fruits? Please help check. Thanks.

What version are you using?

sorry , this wrong for CR, not is Vegetable Garden

Wazowski

Suddenly the crops do not grow disappear that must be happening? I am in a field that is harvested all year round.

Canute

For outdoor fields, do you got an event like Volcanic winter,Toxic fallout ?

For indoor fields, does they got enough light ? Temperatur ? Maybe need better soil ?

Wazowski

Quote from: Canute on January 12, 2017, 04:06:47 AM
For outdoor fields, do you got an event like Volcanic winter,Toxic fallout ?

For indoor fields, does they got enough light ? Temperatur ? Maybe need better soil ?

I do not have any toxic smoke events, everything seems to be fine, but the crops disappear.

Take a look at the attachment

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

dismar

Did you load this into an old save game. Or is this a new game?

Wazowski

Quote from: dismar on January 12, 2017, 10:19:09 AM
Did you load this into an old save game. Or is this a new game?

It's a new game with several Mod

I believe that the problem must be the field that says that it harvests all year but does not already the planting is responding, they no longer disappear

But a query is normal that they do not harvest the trees automatically ..? Bananas are rotting me

Canute

"harvests all year" just mean, the map temperatur is outside allways ideal for plants not only during the "warm" seasons.
Indoors ofcouse you can plant/harvest the whole year, except when a solar flare maybe disturb you.

Do you use any other plant/garden mod beside Veg. garden ?

Wazowski

Quote from: Canute on January 12, 2017, 12:17:27 PM
"harvests all year" just mean, the map temperatur is outside allways ideal for plants not only during the "warm" seasons.
Indoors ofcouse you can plant/harvest the whole year, except when a solar flare maybe disturb you.

Mm I thought the growth period was for the whole year

I will try other plants, I have only tried some ... Maize, rice, cotton are safe plantations

What do you think of me not harvesting the trees automatically ..?

dismar

Quote from: Wazowski on January 12, 2017, 12:31:47 PM

I will try other plants, I have only tried some ... Maize, rice, cotton are safe plantations

Do you have any one set to cut plant job?

Wazowski

Quote from: dismar on January 12, 2017, 12:48:54 PM
Quote from: Wazowski on January 12, 2017, 12:31:47 PM

Do you have any one set to cut plant job?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but all my settlers are mostly wearing regular clothes

FadingFog

Please, add a folder "Languages" for better translation your mod