[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

The error appear when you doing a safe.

Found two compressible things in (208, 0, 114). The last was ChunkGranite717374
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.MapFileCompressor:HashValueForSquare(IntVec3)
Verse.GridSaveUtility:CompressedStringForShortGrid(Func`2, Map)
Verse.MapFileCompressor:BuildCompressedString()
Verse.Map:ExposeData()
Verse.Scribe_Deep:Look(Map&, Boolean, String, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(List`1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:Look(List`1&, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Game:ExposeData()
Verse.Scribe_Deep:Look(Game&, Boolean, String, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:Look(Game&, String, Object[])
Verse.GameDataSaveLoader:<SaveGame>m__90D()
Verse.SafeSaver:DoSave(String, String, Action)
Verse.SafeSaver:Save(String, String, Action)
Verse.GameDataSaveLoader:SaveGame(String)
RimWorld.<DoFileInteraction>c__AnonStorey408:<>m__59C()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentSynchronousEvent(Boolean&)
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

https://gist.github.com/bb486a42853c624d4d8ee1a0fa0add9a

DoctorVanGogh

Well, don't do that..... Chunks are stored "weird" - the multi chunking of chunks doesn't work.

Whoever told you you could edit that in through the xml must be an i***t  :P

TL;DR: Chunks-in-storage feature needs more thinking time...
Fixed in 73fc7de - Graphics still look overlapped - will get fixed though Fixed in fa68083 ;)
Appreciate my mods? Buy me a coffee

tyriaelsoban

Quote from: Benville on August 03, 2017, 05:22:39 PM
Quote from: bolbies on June 25, 2017, 09:44:17 AM
When I try loading the Reclaim Fabrics mod, I get this as well as about a dozen other errors like "Could not resolve cross-reference to Verse.SpecialThingFilterDef named SpecialThingFilterWorker_ReclaimAdvancedArmor". It does the same thing with ReclaimArmor and ReclaimEnergyShields.

XML error: <recipeWorker>ReclaimFabric.RecipeWorker_ReclaimClothing</recipeWorker> doesn't correspond to any field in type RecipeDef.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.<AllDefsFromAsset>c__Iterator226:MoveNext()
Verse.ModContentPack:LoadDefs(IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__84E()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__84C()

Getting this despite downloading 1.9?

im also getting that wall of text and a bunch of others when loading the githubbed version of reclaim fabrics, is it having issue with other armors from mods, like say, tiberium rim and the patchwork leather from the tribal modpack?
Edit; I should note that its reclaiming non-modded items, but its not dropping anything from a 50% normal tuque made of cloth with a lvl7 tailor.

skullywag

hmm im not having issues with normal vanilla stuff or apparellos stuff, ill check the version im using tonight, that or youve found an incompatibility.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Mufflamingo

So I just set the food basket storage to put meat only and it keeps on resetting to allow all when the meat runs out. What is happening. And what is that zigma sign is for?
Bleeeee. . . . .

skullywag

Speak to Doc about the sigma sign.

As for the other issue are you using storage search and if so is it up to date. There was some crazy shiz happening with that a version or so ago.

Madman666

Hey Skully, can you make a weapon rack function like your clothing storage and store 11 items of the same type too? Its freaking amazing for compact colonies :)

skullywag

its on the list. Docs doing fine work with the mod, but im not gonna promise anything, he just randomly surprises me with code presents (or Pull requests as some people like to call them). We are both aware of what people want so it might happen, im personally currently working on other things for a bit.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Mufflamingo on August 07, 2017, 11:22:17 AM
So I just set the food basket storage to put meat only and it keeps on resetting to allow all when the meat runs out. What is happening. And what is that zigma sign is for?

In maths sigma is used to to descibe sums. So i guess aDoc said : the sum of items in the storage. To make it optical different from normal stacks.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Mufflamingo

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 08, 2017, 03:56:07 AM
Quote from: Mufflamingo on August 07, 2017, 11:22:17 AM

In maths sigma is used to to descibe sums. So i guess aDoc said : the sum of items in the storage. To make it optical different from normal stacks.

Yep that's what I thought. It is the sum of all the stacked item in that container. But sometimes it doesnt update correctly.

I've been storing berries in food basket and it only gets updated if they PUT something on it.

Example:
Berry in container 100
Colonist gets 10 sigma sign still says 100. And again. Colonist gets 20 sigma sign still says 100.
Colonist PUTS 10 berries and it will update to 80. (100 - 10 - 20 + 10 = 80).
Bleeeee. . . . .

DoctorVanGogh

Quote from: Mufflamingo on August 08, 2017, 08:17:28 AM
Example:
Berry in container 100
Colonist gets 10 sigma sign still says 100. And again. Colonist gets 20 sigma sign still says 100.
Colonist PUTS 10 berries and it will update to 80. (100 - 10 - 20 + 10 = 80).
That sounds like a bug - will get looked at.

Regarding the 'total item count' label - next non bugfix version will have some options. For now, feel free to get smug about reading greek text in your videogames ;)
Appreciate my mods? Buy me a coffee

Canute

From which side does the pawn took the berries ?
From the Sigma side or from the other.

The sigma just show which side got a bigger stackcount and how much is on that side not how much is total at the storage (both sides).
IMO the sigma can be removed. On my resolution (1920x1080) the sigma and number are pretty small anyway and i though first How much is on the skip, 4 digits, until i notice it wasn't a number.

skullywag

Quote from: Canute on August 08, 2017, 10:04:29 AM

The sigma just show which side got a bigger stackcount and how much is on that side not how much is total at the storage (both sides).
IMO the sigma can be removed. On my resolution (1920x1080) the sigma and number are pretty small anyway and i though first How much is on the skip, 4 digits, until i notice it wasn't a number.

uhh what? thats not how it works at all....

Mufflamingo

The sigma sign is in the right side. Its the one that has large stacks. But sometimes pawns put something in the left side but it has no sigma sign. The ones on the left side gets hauled later (Idk why they even put it on the left side.)
Bleeeee. . . . .

Canute

Quote from: skullywag on August 08, 2017, 10:07:03 AM

uhh what? thats not how it works at all....
thats how it works for me.
I can have a total of 675 items on a palett, 600 on the sigma 75 on the other side.

Btw. food tray, it stores 100+10 vanila meals.
But VG meals got a stackcount of 75, and before 3.0 the tray stored 100+75, but now a single tray store much more, at last more them 300 on the sigma side.