[1.0] Smarter Food Selection, Hydroponics with lamps and more...

Started by Wishmaster, February 20, 2017, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Must be a modconflict. I don't got this issue and noone else reported a similar problem.
Try to move the mod up or down at the modlist and look if that solve the problem. If not try to post attach your modconfig.xml or open the dev. console and let hugslib made an error report and post the link.
Then Wishmaster can have a closer look.

dburgdorf

It's been reported to me that my "Wild Cultivation" mod and your "Sync Growth" aren't entirely playing well together.  Specifically, I'm told that the agave plants (which I edit so that they can be cultivated in addition to growing wild) don't in fact sync the way they're supposed to.

A quick look at your mod didn't provide any insight, as since my mod does nothing but change XML defs, and your mod does nothing but alter the code governing growth, I really don't see how they even *could* be conflicting.

Before I start trying to look more closely through your code, though, I figured I'd check to see if you were already aware of anything I might have done in the XML definition which might inadvertently have created a problem.
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Wishmaster

It is possible SyncGrowth does not make sufficient checks for non vanilla stuff... I don't a XML mod should be an issue.
But I'm not working on my mods for now...

dburgdorf

Quote from: Wishmaster on April 26, 2017, 07:01:51 AMBut I'm not working on my mods for now...

Fair enough. I just figured I'd check to see if there were any potential issues on your end that you already knew about, before I dug too far into it myself. Thanks anyway!
- Rainbeau Flambe (aka Darryl Burgdorf) -
Old. Short. Grumpy. Bearded. "Yeah, I'm a dorf."

Buy me a Dr Pepper?

Ondoslpay

do different crops get put on the same group?
i think my crops are growing too slow maybe bcs of the devilstrand
P.S. the devilstrand IS adjacent to other crops

Wishmaster

Quote from: Ondoslpay on April 28, 2017, 11:13:39 AM
do different crops get put on the same group?
i think my crops are growing too slow maybe bcs of the devilstrand
P.S. the devilstrand IS adjacent to other crops

No they don't. Also you should be able to see the effect of the mod in individual crops by clickingn them.

Ondoslpay

yeah i saw that but the simultaneous harvest made me suspicious

PreDiabetic

WM Smarter Food Selection awesome mod yet problem is my Hauler Dogs EAT fricking corpses before kibble or pemmnican that's in barn. I tried to switch corpses on Policy.xml but mod just bugged. Now my animals are starving. Is there a way around this. Like Colonists meal only. Pets Kibble only?

Wishmaster

dogs should eat human corpses before everything else with the default policy.
other corpses however comes after kibble and pemmican.

If it's indeed not the case, use the default policy, select one of your dog and press "\" (default key) to cycle through the food selection display mode.
This will you what food your pawn is picking and why (scores, factors of score).

Editing policies in xml shouldn't be buggy. A typical mistake when doing this is to forget to remove the latest "/" at the end of the categories list.

For example let's say you want kibble only (I also added hay and grass).

Add this inside <Defs></Defs>

I haven't tested it but I should work. Otherwise please let me know.

<WM.SmarterFoodSelection.Policy>
        <defName>SFS_GrassHayKibble</defName>
        <label>Hay, kibble</label>
        <conditions>
            <li>pet</li>
        </conditions>
        <description>Grass hay and kibble only.
        </description>
        <diet>
                Grass /
                Hay /       
                Kibble
        </diet>
    </WM.SmarterFoodSelection.Policy>

Love

Hey there Wishmaster, A17 is officially feature frozen so now is a good time to start updating~

Pink Photon

Quote from: Love on May 19, 2017, 11:17:43 PM
Hey there Wishmaster, A17 is officially feature frozen so now is a good time to start updating~
Oh god please. I'm tired of my dogs literally walking over my kibble to eat some corn.

Wishmaster

A17 versions for SFS and Too Many Leathers are here.

There is no significant changes for SFS.

TML Should now be stable thanks for Harmony and any leathers ever spawned should be converted.

I am still testing Sync Growth.

Medivac will be completely reworked providing many more features.

No ETA for Reuse Pods. I am looking for a way to make self-launching pods instead.

Mitz

SFS took average time to fix.
i'll check mod compatibility with my modlist, and hope it works again.
one day playing a save in A16 SFS randomly broke down and stopped working.
It's sad autism's an insult, then i must be an insult.
and my cat also must be an insult, as well as every other cat in the universe.
space cats.