[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plymouth

We may release it on sunday or tomorrow, depends on how many errors will occur and how lazy Evul is.  :P

bartekkru100

Plymouth

bartekkru100

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

mrofa

Quote from: bartekkru100 on April 19, 2015, 10:25:45 AM
Quote from: mrofa on April 19, 2015, 10:24:23 AM
That looks like rail guns !
cuz they are railguns
Ok... sure ... must had use wrong batteries or something

All i do is clutter all around.

Aklyon

bartekkru100

White stuff should be transparent
EDIT: I can I join the team as a 2d artist?
Ok made XM8 texture!

MarSmith

Hey everyone,

Any idea on when this will be finally released for A10? I'm looking well forward to it.

Regards,

Evul

Issues with enoying small errors :( holding the release thinking on sniping them and make a fix for them later.

MarSmith

That sucks.

What's going on with it if you don't mind me asking?

bartekkru100

Quote from: Evul on April 22, 2015, 04:30:19 PM
Issues with enoying small errors :( holding the release thinking on sniping them and make a fix for them later.
Are my guns going to be in the mod?

Evul

Quote from: bartekkru100 on April 23, 2015, 07:17:31 AM
Quote from: Evul on April 22, 2015, 04:30:19 PM
Are my guns going to be in the mod?

Yes but not in 3.00. Also did you get my mail? :)

Evul

Project Armory 3 for Alpha 10 is here!

Project Armory has went through a major overhaul, both graphically and XML-wise. The improvements were made for the mod to be as playable and as balanced as possible. We have created a system to calculate all of the weapons' parameters for rimworld following the real world weapon's parameters, meaning that bullet speed, damage, weapon rate of fire and range are calculated using real world metric values of the weapon in question. For Sci-fi weapons this is, obviously less true, for finding their parameters, and also the way they work may force us to convert certain in-game values to our system and try to apply an optimal, balanced way to calculate sci-fi weapon's in question parameters.
Another major thing outright noticeable is the graphical overhaul. There is a substantial addition to your Armoury weapon-wise!

We hope you will enjoy this massive piece of work we've been working on for quite a while, and please, don't hesitate to inform us about any bugs, should you encounter those!

Download:

Arm yourself and Defend the Colony!

Please report bugs or things that seems unbalanced!

You can also help us document all the weapon values the rim world wiki!

EDIT: We have issues with nexus mods mirror hopefully the issue is resolved soon.