[A17] Apini – Playable Bee race 🐝

Started by sera13, March 12, 2017, 06:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaperius

Quote from: sera13 on April 23, 2017, 02:36:42 AM
Quote from: Vaperius on April 23, 2017, 01:53:32 AM
Fair enough, but the value of the pollen needs to come down because right now its more viable to just grow pollen and mass sell it at near by towns than it is to wait for the honey to ferment. Also are the honey capsules a fermenting vat essentially for mechanics? The Apini never interact with them even with cooking or crafting at max priority and enormous volumes of pollen available.
Huh
Chjees added code which helps with the priority much better than vanilla rimworld already
I will report to him this issue

I managed to get them to do it but it took a lot of playing around with priorities to force them.
I remain Vigilant.

Vaperius

Quote from: Canute on April 23, 2017, 03:02:12 AM
Maybe you should made pollen nontradeable.
Fair enough you can made honey with nearly no craftpower out of them, and craft then into wax.

Honestly they should be non-tradeable to any non-Apini faction AND have a severely reduced cost to Apini. It has no real use to other factions anyway.
I remain Vigilant.

sera13

Minor Update

One of the new features in action:

Pepelnica1488

sera13

Announcement
The EPOE patch/plug-in is here! Thank you so much to Xen (of Xens wolf badass 80's race and spirit wolves) for doing the leg work on this one. Told you guys I was going to outsource this >_>

(For now its steam only)

Pepelnica1488

Quote from: sera13 on April 24, 2017, 06:02:39 AM
Announcement
The EPOE patch/plug-in is here! Thank you so much to Xen (of Xens wolf badass 80's race and spirit wolves) for doing the leg work on this one. Told you guys I was going to outsource this >_>

(For now its steam only)

Your patch compatible with RAH's bionics??

sera13

Quote from: Pepelnica1488 on April 24, 2017, 06:27:57 AM
Quote from: sera13 on April 24, 2017, 06:02:39 AM
Announcement

(For now its steam only)

Your patch compatible with RAH's bionics??
No its for EPOE,
I hadn't heard of RAH's bionics before today >_>

Pepelnica1488

sera13

Updated to A17
On both steam & direct download!

Fluffydodo1

I don't know what I did wrong but can  you peeps help me with this problem. ty in advance :))

Exception in Apini.ThinkNode_ConditionalPawnMatchesAnyDef TryIssueJobPackage: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable'.
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00042] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ThinkNode_JobGiver.cs:33
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00019] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18
Verse.Log:Error(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:48)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:22)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\ThinkNodes\ThinkNodes_Conditionals.cs:27)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18)
RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\ThinkNodes\ThinkNodes_Conditionals.cs:27)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag.cs:46)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:451)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:397)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:297)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:105)
Verse.Pawn:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Pawn.cs:485)
Verse.TickList:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickList.cs:126)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:276)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:243)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:481)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:73)

TOG II

Quote from: Fluffydodo1 on May 29, 2017, 04:56:30 AM
I don't know what I did wrong but can  you peeps help me with this problem. ty in advance :))

Could be a version mismatch. (Emphasys on "could".)
Try re-installing the mod, the game, or both.
░░░░░░███████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
   ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

sera13

Quote from: Fluffydodo1 on May 29, 2017, 04:56:30 AM

Could you please give the context of the situation that caused this error?

tgbps4

Could you update the EPOE patch for A17?
"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

sera13

Katarumi

I have a bee. His name is Carrot. He likes carrots. He's adorable! Thank you for the mod!

Twelve hours later: And he's dead. RIP Carrot