[A10] Weed!!(v.1.81) Alpha 10 patch thanks to skyarkhangel!

Started by blaze7736, February 19, 2015, 03:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you like to see?

New Drugs
107 (40.1%)
More tales
11 (4.1%)
Factions (AKA the interglatic drug busters)
63 (23.6%)
tales for art
11 (4.1%)
other (please comment your idea)
7 (2.6%)
all of the above
68 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 267

Kirid

I don't know if you want help with the art, but I drew a pot leaf if you want to use it.

Original for comparison. The middle with black border was my first version. Green outline looks nicer.
I've been working on my vector art skills lately, so looking for stuff to work on.
I might draw the growing plant next.. Edit: finished the plant, Verry satisfied with result

Also... the weed cloth should be labeled Hemp.

[attachment deleted due to age]
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

blaze7736

Hey guys thanks for all the support, i appreciate the awesome textures you made Kirid, personally i am not the best at textures and love when someone wishes to help out (ps if your board i need a texture for Brownies). I also appreciate your comments jaba and kelv i like the ideas you have had and am working on adding them in. So keep the ideas rolling in and also i would love to see any images of your colony and its Weed Farms. Hope to hve more for you soon Blaze!!

Viceroy

Duuuuuudeeee!
Sweeeeeetaaah!
Duuuuuuuudah!
SWEEEETAAAAAAH!
DUUUUUUDDDDDAAAAAHHHHH!!
Dog goes moo!

blaze7736

Another update for you, Now you can eat Brownies all day with all the benefits of the weed but less negative effects. Have fun making you 100% natural Brownies and hope to see your Brownie production lines soon. Thanks to jabba for the textures and i want to hear what you guys want to see next.

Mithradates

Hello,

I thought you might want to see a prototype graphic for characters who have gotten 'high' off of a marijuana.

This person has used two marijuanas. He gained 400 pounds and got lesions all over his body after the first 'hit'. You can here see that he is currently 'high'. This is apparent because of the 'purple haze' that follows him, and by the fact that he is bleeding profusely, is naked, and has urinated all over himself in public (and probably in front of his parents).

Feel free to use this. I will let you have it for free to help spread awareness of this dangerous drug. 

Romani arma in omnis habent, acerruma in eos, quibus victis spolia maxuma; audendo et fallundo et bella ex bellis serundo magni facti. Per hunc morem extinguent omnia aut occident.

Igabod

Quote from: Mithradates on February 21, 2015, 12:36:22 AM
Hello,

I thought you might want to see a prototype graphic for characters who have gotten 'high' off of a marijuana.

This person has used two marijuanas. He gained 400 pounds and got lesions all over his body after the first 'hit'. You can here see that he is currently 'high'. This is apparent because of the 'purple haze' that follows him, and by the fact that he is bleeding profusely, is naked, and has urinated all over himself.

Feel free to use this. I will let you have it for free to help spread awareness of this dangerous drug.

...dude... what kind of weed have you been smoking? Cause if it was powdery or flakey then it might not have been weed.

blaze7736

Yer i have never heard of getting skin  lesions from weed unless he was allergic also what do people think of me adding in a heap of different tale events that can only be achieved by certin amounts of the drug hence a reason other then happiness to get high

blaze7736

Also since the comunity is so awsome and someone is boatd in need a chemistry lab table texture for fauter use

Riftmaster

Other option on poll:

Suggestion 1:  some mechanism to extract oil from the grown plants, which can then be used as a component of some form of medicine - something like herbal medicine except slightly improved?

Suggestion 2:  A structure that can process the harvested plants into fuel of some sort, which can in turn be used in yet another structure (a power plant).

Mekintos

The arts'd be awesome  :D i.e. "I was so high that I made this sculpture! Those moments were.. Well you know."

Kelvorn

Quote from: Mithradates on February 21, 2015, 12:36:22 AM
Hello,

This person has used two marijuanas. He gained 400 pounds and got lesions all over his body after the first 'hit'. You can here see that he is currently 'high'. This is apparent because of the 'purple haze' that follows him, and by the fact that he is bleeding profusely, is naked, and has urinated all over himself in public (and probably in front of his parents).

...the amount of ignorance in this post blows my mind...

Ronin90

I think you should make the effect last a bit longer, seems to go away rather quickly. And make colonists use it automatically in certain conditions, like they do with beer.

lughtaj

blaze7736

Hey guys and here i am with another update, now extract that oil and make it into medicine. Also the effects now last longer of weed. Thanks rift for your ideas plan to work on the power one soon. Also Ronin it seams that its hard coded the auto seeking of Beer so for now you have to chose to let your colonist eat it. Keep the ideas and feedback coming and enjoy. (ps i want some images of your weed farms/bases)