[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Ykara

Wow, is that really true? I didn't think of that at all, because I had the Aparello mod and there you can buy hyperweave. I have to check that, thanks.

Famous Shoes

I missed that this is incompatible with Prison Improvements and had gotten a colony going with both. If I load this before Prison Improvements then I don't see options other than harvesting in the Operations > Add Bill menu. Loaded after Prison Improvements, all seems well. Any notion what is broken by having both installed (with PI loading first, this second?)

Ykara

I don't know how the Prison Improvements mod modifies the Races_Humanoid. You're right, if you activate my mod after the PI mod there seems nothing wrong, I'll have a look and relase a compatibility fix for PI today.

Ykara

Compatibility Fix for Prison Improvements is out! Download it here or from the original post.
Enjoy!

Zeta Omega

Ykara

Quote from: Zeta Omega on February 26, 2015, 01:20:30 PM
Do we paste everything into the mod folder?
Nope, somehow mediafire messed up my folder structure so you have to create a folder called Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering in the mods folder and past everything in this folder.
The next release won't have this problem, I'm currently working on it.

Ksajimato

So, how i can use 2 different Compatibility Fix? I have CS and PI, if i paste one of patches in OPOE i will override one of them.

Ykara

I could make you a fix for both mods when I have time tomorrow, or you could just combine the CS fix and the PI fix yourself, it's not that difficult.

TerraGenome

I'm also on the boat for needing the compatibility fix for PI and CS

Ksajimato

Quote from: Ykara on February 26, 2015, 05:45:52 PM
I could make you a fix for both mods when I have time tomorrow, or you could just combine the CS fix and the PI fix yourself, it's not that difficult.

I would highly appreciate, if this doesn't bother you.

Ykara

Quote from: Ksajimato on February 27, 2015, 09:41:10 AM
No problem, here it is! You can download it directly from here or from the original post!

Edit: Removed the download link till I find a solution to the problem.

Ksajimato

Quote from: Ykara on February 27, 2015, 09:54:08 AM
No problem, here it is! You can download it directly from hereor from the original post!

I love you! Thanks!

edit
Something wrong, when i launch game with OPOE, CS and PI (and fix, ofc) game just show me black screen.

Asfalto

I think this still conflicts with GlitterTech, since i can't install advanced bionics..

Ykara

Quote from: Ksajimato on February 27, 2015, 09:57:05 AM
Quote from: Ykara on February 27, 2015, 09:54:08 AM
No problem, here it is! You can download it directly from hereor from the original post!

I love you! Thanks!

edit
Something wrong, when i launch game with OPOE, CS and PI (and fix, ofc) game just show me black screen.
That's really strange, I have tried it and it works fine for me. I'll take another look, maybe I can find your problem.

Quote from: Asfalto on February 27, 2015, 10:09:58 AM
I think this still conflicts with GlitterTech, since i can't install advanced bionics..
This mod is not compatible with GlitterTech, there's no fix for that.

Ykara

Oh, I found the problem. I uploaded the wrong version, I'm really sorry. Just download it again from the same link and it should work.