[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Ykara

Quote from: Oduunich on April 18, 2016, 09:58:28 PM
Is there another link to download from? Mediafire and me don't get along apparently.
Look a few posts above you ^^

Quote from: Adamiks on April 18, 2016, 11:13:35 PM
I also changed power arms so now they apply scratches like power claw, i think its more logical, after all, its an arm with claw and hand, so you would rather use that claw-y parts.

Also, for some reason lungs are more expensive than heart or liver, it should be the other way, because after you remove liver or heart patient dies.

And i couldnt hear any sounds coming from synthesizer, it should have tailoring-like sound, either way, i thought your EPOE sound is better for that, i kinda dont imagine 'tailoring' organs :D

And there was a bug with traders, i think so at least, i had to add that they're orbital traders and change def name of pirate trader so it replaces vanilla pirate trader.

Also, why is there no option to fix scars? In old versions there was a dll for that (i tried to see if that dll would still work on A13, i got no errors, but scars werent disappearing so i guess it is outdated, and yeah, i got xmls about scars too).
Nice fixes, thanks, gonna  include them in 1.63! And the scar fixing doesn't work since alpha 11 I guess, because nobody wanted to update the assembly. Just recompiling didn't do it, and that's the only thing I'm capable of ^^

To all the others: I've already halved the required gold amount for crafting vancidium for 1.63, it may indeed be a little bit too high.

nashk

I love this mod, thank you so much for your work!

I do have a question for fellow players though. I use edb's "prepare carefully" mod for a custom start for my colony. I'm interested in trying to create Motoko "Major" Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell using this mod. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what level of prosthetics I should use for her? And whether I should use an armored exoskeleton or just individually replace all the organs?

Astasia

Quote from: Ykara on April 19, 2016, 03:29:59 PM
To all the others: I've already halved the required gold amount for crafting vancidium for 1.63, it may indeed be a little bit too high.

Not sure that's enough. Gold is like 10 times harder to get in A13 because the chance for orbital traders has been reduced to almost nothing. I played for 5 years (at double the orbital trader chance) and never got enough gold to make a single advanced part. Gold is also used in the good beds now, and giving all your colonists those beds is already a difficult long term goal at gold's new scarcity.

I think maybe changing it to 10/20 silver instead of 1/2 gold per refine might be more feasible. Same overall value, but you can actually get silver.

Edit: Your face parts are missing the new beautyRelated tag, not sure if you noticed and fixed on your end already. I think this is preventing the new "disfigured" social condition.

Oduunich

Quote from: Ykara on April 19, 2016, 03:29:59 PM
Quote from: Oduunich on April 18, 2016, 09:58:28 PM
Is there another link to download from? Mediafire and me don't get along apparently.
Look a few posts above you ^^
I did. Looked through pages 64, 65, and 66 before I posted, rechecked them after I saw this. Only saw a link for the person who was looking for A12 version, which was also on Mediafire. The problem I am having is that Mediafire says it's a 3.78 MB file, but when I download it my computer says it's looking for a 3.8MB file. After it gets all of the file It's still looking for the last bits and doesn't complete. Only having this issue with files from Mediafire. Hence why I was asking if you had it on another place such as Dropbox or Github.

w00d

Motoko "Major" Kusanagi is a full cyborg, very little of her is naturally organic, not her skin, not her eyes not even her spinal column.... as per the manga, even her "soul" is now completely a ghost, an free AI floating in the what is termed their internet...

Aristocat

I couldn't attach arm to colonist with missing shoulder so I looked at code and found out that it's only attachable to arm rather than shoulder, I fixed it and immediately worked, maybe you should look at it?

Also can you lower cost of simple prosthetic? Currently as it stand I don't see any reason to craft them instead of just take one from prisoner; maybe 130 steel and 1 component?

bigmap

Compatible patch:
Community Core Library 0.13.0
ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering 1.62

Enable "Pacth(CCL+EPOE)"  after "Community Core Library" and "ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering".

Sorry, this patch does not seem to function, required to modify the original MOD in order to remove the error.

Ykara

Quote from: bigmap on April 20, 2016, 08:30:25 AM
Compatible patch:

Enable "Pacth(CCL+EPOE)"  after "Community Core Library" and "ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering".
Well, I still don't know what the problem with CCL is, but thanks for making this patch anyway! I'll test it an add it to the original post if you allow it!

I have already fixed all the other reported bugs an will release v1.63 soon! Thank you all for reporting!

bigmap

Quote from: Ykara on April 20, 2016, 08:40:43 AM
Compatible patch:

Well, I still don't know what the problem with CCL is, but thanks for making this patch anyway! I'll test it an add it to the original post if you allow it!

I have already fixed all the other reported bugs an will release v1.63 soon! Thank you all for reporting!

Very much looking forward to, thank you!

Dreadstorm

I cant trade with offworld traders :(
When I bring up the comms console make a deal, the accept button moves the funds, but doesn't close the trade screen, nor move the items either to the space guys or from the space guys. So in essence a trade becomes a bugged way of someone loosing out on money. Rather frustrating! Anyone else have this problem?

Adamiks

Hmm... It sounds more like general bug or bug from another mod, i mean, this mod is not really doing anything to traders beside adding few, but that shouldnt cause problems like trading window being completely broken.

spoderman_spoody

I did some testing on the whole "losing bionics" bug

http://oi67.tinypic.com/30xhob6.jpg

Worthy of mention
1. No stockpile was assigned but I have a feeling it would have happened even if there was one and said stockpiles were full
2. In MVP in previous patch the bionics would get lost. In this update instead of the part disappearing the doctor gets stuck in a weird loop.

BTW I totally saw the part in your files where it says "I wonder if anybody reads this" lol

Dreadstorm

Quote from: Adamiks on April 20, 2016, 12:11:32 PM
Hmm... It sounds more like general bug or bug from another mod, i mean, this mod is not really doing anything to traders beside adding few, but that shouldnt cause problems like trading window being completely broken.

All I was running was the planning mod and the UI mod at the top of the screen (with Community Mod ofc).
I managed to remove those safely for my savefile and even after loading the traders were still broken. I cant remove this mod because it makes the save file broken. Without starting a pure vanilla game and waiting an hour for a trader its difficult to test.

AmelieA

I don't know if anyone reported it yet but when using this mod, colonist can't get cold. That removes all the fun you can have in a cold biome  :'(

Distorti0N

Quote from: Ykara on April 20, 2016, 08:40:43 AM
Compatible patch:

Ykara, I was facing similar if not the same issues with CCL in Shinzy's mod Apparello.
He found that a researchable item was missing the 'makeable' base.

Check out https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=5085.780 (Pages 53 & 54)

Maybe this will help with fixing EPOE? Worth a shot and let me know if I can help because my game is almost in perfect harmony with many mods - Just trying to fix yours lol.