[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

Jovus

It does. I'm off to build the synthetic organ workbench!

theaetetus

Tried to run this mod. My existing save loads, but starts erroring out quickly. Colonists start getting stuck and won't move, even if I draft and issue move commands.

Mods loaded:
[1] Core
[2] Roof Support Guide - Tool
[3] Misc. Robots
[4] Miscellaneous 'CORE'
[5] More Trade Ships
[6] Practise Target v2.06
[7] RoofBomb
[8] This mod. :>

No other mods installed.

Here's a debug log screenshot for ya:
http://puu.sh/pKJsP/f2168f10d3.png

Ghizmo

ArguedPiano

As Ghizmo said, usually you have to not only create a new world and colony, but it's a good idea to quit Rimworld completely and relaunch it.

This is especially true with mods that make major changes to the core of the game.

EdB's Mod Order mod is an excellent tool to help you with this.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7454.0
The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

theaetetus

Quote from: Ghizmo on June 30, 2016, 04:54:05 AM
Did you test a new map with new colony?

Yep. Works with a fresh colony. First post says it's existing save compatible so I assumed it was. Is that outdated?

Quote from: ArguedPiano on June 30, 2016, 06:11:14 AM
As Ghizmo said, usually you have to not only create a new world and colony, but it's a good idea to quit Rimworld completely and relaunch it.

This is especially true with mods that make major changes to the core of the game.

EdB's Mod Order mod is an excellent tool to help you with this.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7454.0

Restarted the game a few times before posting. No change.

ArguedPiano

Quote from: theaetetus on June 30, 2016, 07:09:57 AM
Quote from: Ghizmo on June 30, 2016, 04:54:05 AM
Did you test a new map with new colony?

Yep. Works with a fresh colony. First post says it's existing save compatible so I assumed it was. Is that outdated?

It may be worth creating a new world. It says it's save compatible but I find most mods aren't. I'm no expert by any means, but what harm could come from trying?
The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

PictishArrow

I think I found a bug. My colonist's left arm was blown off by a mech, but when I replaced it with a bionic arm the operation dropped a biological arm... from the stump where my colonist's missing arm used to be!

The Bionic arm took fine, but the mod seems to have forgotten to check if the limb was still present before "cutting" it off and turning it into an arm object for future use. I have not verified if it can, in fact, be installed on another pawn as a fully functioning arm.

Terodan

I had the same effect when I gave a colonist, that had lost a hand a bionic arm. The game dropped an arm item that magically had a hand on it again. I guess the game/mod just doesn't carry over injuries from harvested organs. But it is not something that really bothers me.

Since sometimes I have to wait for ages for the next plasteel trader to come by, I dont feel too bad to get a free arm or leg every once in a while

Miner_239

My 16 medicine has killed one and wounded three, out of five tries, trying to install simple arms/legs. Is it supposed to be that difficult?

Argelle

hello ! Hello !
Fantastic mod, I've only discover 5% of it, but it's a nice addition to the game.
I may have made a mistake by operating TWO eyes patches. My english is not so good, so on the first place I was not sure if it covers the eyes or improves a wounded eyes.
So, now my colonist may be blind. I don't know. He seems happy to trottle everywere without banging his head to the wall.

View is 0 (efficacity 0%) but right eyes is 10/10 (not shown on picture) and left is 10/10 as well. How comes?

Argelle

Second question :
What ordering what to craft an item there is no mention of bonuses (like for stablehand trouser) but when crafted (or is it from a dead body recup?) it shows a magnifico tame animal bonus, and agicultural bonus !
is it standard ? randomly generated ? is there a list somethere of these new cloths and their stats ?

GalavanteLantern

I found what I believe to be a mod incompatibility.

Mod(s) : Education Mod

Why? After installing the Education Mod the rate of surgery failure went to 100% to every attempted operation, even with my level 16+ doctors.   I tried this with just this mod, Core, CCL, and Education loaded [not in this order] to double check.  Loaded up several different colonies and tried this several times with different levels and different operations, the result was always either minor or catastrophic failure.  After removing Education Mod everything went back to normal.  I hope this helps anyone having this same problem.

On a different note; I love this mod and I enjoy playing with it.  Its totally worth any wait that might come with an update, as long as we eventually get to play with it again. Now, back to A13 and my lovely colony!  Have a great day!

Seikikai

Getting This Error When A Pawn Finishes A Painkiller Rib. The Pawn Doesn't Create The Item Leaving An Unfinished Item With A Work Value Of 0 Or -1

QuoteJobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=Cleveland, Job=DoBill A=Thing_TableBionics3044358 B=Thing_UnfinishedProsthesis3580120 C=(210, 0, 170), Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object

at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at USCM_DB.JobDriver_DoBill.ProcessedIngredients (Verse.AI.Job job, Verse.Thing& dominantIngredient) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at USCM_DB.JobDriver_DoBill+<>c__DisplayClass12_0.<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>b__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Kraehe

Ykara

Quote from: Kraehe on July 15, 2016, 02:26:15 PM
Is it compatible with A14?
Oops, alpha 14 came fast. You could try, altough I don't think so. But I think I can feel my modding enthusiasm coming back, so I'll release an update in the next few days, with some longe overdue fixes.