[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

codyo

Quote from: Miner_239 on July 05, 2016, 01:58:46 AM
My 16 medicine has killed one and wounded three, out of five tries, trying to install simple arms/legs. Is it supposed to be that difficult?

You may notice after surgeries a "surgical incision" injury in the health tab. It adds like 3 or 5 damage. Your colonist has to rest before you do a lot of operations. A prisoner died after I did too many operations on his torso, too fast.

Kraehe

Quote from: Ykara on July 15, 2016, 08:07:58 PM
Quote from: Kraehe on July 15, 2016, 02:26:15 PM
Is it compatible with A14?
Oops, alpha 14 came fast. You could try, altough I don't think so. But I think I can feel my modding enthusiasm coming back, so I'll release an update in the next few days, with some longe overdue fixes.

That would be awesome. As i said in the last Alpha, your Mod makes Rimworld perfect. I even would donate for your mod. ^^

Schaap21

Quote from: Ykara on July 15, 2016, 08:07:58 PM
Oops, alpha 14 came fast. You could try, altough I don't think so. But I think I can feel my modding enthusiasm coming back, so I'll release an update in the next few days, with some longe overdue fixes.

That would be much appreciated. It's my favorite mod, as I'm sure is true for many others.

Solastar

I would be glad to donate if you have a pay pal to help your motivation :) Do you have a pay pal? This is by far my favorite mod.

Ykara

According the donations, I have PayPal but I don't know if I want to make a donation button. I'll think about it, but I'm glad you like my mod anyway! And so that you no longer have to play Alpha 14 without all that cool and extremely overpriced extra stuff, I'm proudly presenting...

Update 1.7 - Alpha 14 and Steam Workshop Release!
Guten Tag!
Every three months I come back from the dead to update EPOE to the new alpha, and Alpha 14 is no exception. This would be a pretty short text, if it wasn't for the RIMWORLD STEAM RELEASE!!! Finally it's there, and EPOE is on Steam now, too! Ok, it's still a short text. I haven't really added new features or something, but at least I've fixed the "as soon as you amputate this completely severed arm it's fully recovered again"-bug. That includes that you no longer can take away arms from prisoners, but what sicko did this anyway. Am I right?
Download the update from the original post or from the Steam Workshop!

Changes:
*  Ported EPOE to Alpha 14
*  Steam Workshop Release!
*  Removed the possibility to harvest many natural body parts for balancing and eliminating bugs
*  Synthetic organs are now a little bit cheaper
*  Most research is now spacer tech level, don't know how this will work out

Schaap21

Wow, that's fast. Nicely done, congratulations and thank you!

Jdalt40

Hey Ykara, nice work on the update to Alpha 14  :)! But I was wondering if it would be possible to make sort of a 'bionic torso' where the torso has a lot more health, I just noticed my colonists usually die of the torso being destroyed instead of actually bleeding out or organs being destroyed.

Jdalt40

Quote from: Argelle on July 08, 2016, 03:50:41 PM
hello ! Hello !
Fantastic mod, I've only discover 5% of it, but it's a nice addition to the game.
I may have made a mistake by operating TWO eyes patches. My english is not so good, so on the first place I was not sure if it covers the eyes or improves a wounded eyes.
So, now my colonist may be blind. I don't know. He seems happy to trottle everywere without banging his head to the wall.

View is 0 (efficacity 0%) but right eyes is 10/10 (not shown on picture) and left is 10/10 as well. How comes?
*Facepalm*...
A eye patch covers the eye :D
Oh and 10/10 just means the health of the eye patch

Dakkon

joshwoo69

Yay! Thanks Ykara! Have you ever considered joining rimworld slack? (The link is in kaptain kavern's signature)

Kyos

This mod update could not have come at a better time. One of my colonists just lost his entire spine! (It got shot out by a pirate's shotgun).

macrosblackd

Not sure if this is a bug with this mod or with "Right tool for the job" but when you have implant arms it completely removes the hand/finger parts of the body which prevents you from using toolbelts

Ykara

Quote from: joshwoo70 on July 17, 2016, 07:08:51 AM
Yay! Thanks Ykara! Have you ever considered joining rimworld slack? (The link is in kaptain kavern's signature)
I've actually considered joining, but I don't consider myself an experienced modder. The work I do is not that complicated, and to be honest, I'm happy with that. I don't really have ambitions to get into assembly modding, the only thing I could do would be chatting, and that's not what it's meant for as far as I know.

Quote from: macrosblackd on July 17, 2016, 01:47:25 PM
Not sure if this is a bug with this mod or with "Right tool for the job" but when you have implant arms it completely removes the hand/finger parts of the body which prevents you from using toolbelts
It's a game engine thing afaik, but I'm gonna look into it.

Update 1.71 - Repolishing + Refrankensteining!

Greetings!
At first I just wanted to make a small fix for the natural parts category not quite working as intended, but then I was like "It's 2 am in the morning, gonna get creative!" and now we've got this.
This update brings back many harvest options I've removed yesterday, because I've tested it and only the limbs were the problem. But what to do with all the harvested organs? Well, why not take them and shove them into the meat grinder and feed the bleeding remains of your half-dead prisoner's intestines to their completely frightened friends? Yeah, that was my first thought, too. So I added the option to mince human organs and limbs at the butcher table for some extra meat. I'm sure there's someone who appreciates this feature.
I've also looked through your suggestions and incorporated them, for example the option to craft joywires and painstoppers or the brain stimulator boost.
Have fun!

Changes:
*  Readded the option to harvest the stomach, nose, ears, eyes and jaw. Be Frankenstein again!
*  Introducing: Mincing natural parts! Turn organs into meat at the butchering table!
*  Added the option to craft joywires and painstoppers
*  Fixed an error with the natural parts category
*  Slightly boosted the brain stimulator (from 50% to 65% functionality)
*  Raised the market value of the advanced bionic spine
*  Changed the preview image
*  Fixed some typos

kaptain_kavern