Rhodes Mod List

Started by Rhodes, November 13, 2013, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skulley

Quote from: Rhodes on November 16, 2013, 05:26:47 PM
Quote from: Skulley on November 16, 2013, 05:12:29 PM
Is it possible to have the "Too Many Geysers & Resources" and the "Phalanx Turret Mod" combined?

*Edit*
Aaaand if you could make a different file with the status level mod... Absolutely not for my cheaty needs...

Too Many Geysers & Resources & Phalanx Turret Mod

For the status level mod, what do you mean? You want a Geysers + Resources + Phalanx + Status Levels?

[EDIT]

Too Many Geysers & Resources & Phalanx & Status Level Mod
Yes! Thank you so much. At last I have a chance against the tyrant Randy Random!

RevolutionVX

Quote from: Rhodes on November 17, 2013, 11:07:22 AM
Quote from: RevolutionVX on November 17, 2013, 11:00:11 AM
Hi guys i would like to make a extreme request, i would like when the people who know how to make this mod´s can make one with
Minimum level 20 in all stats
Too many geysers!
Phalanx Turret
and Status Level Mod
i know that is a big request and i dont know if is possible but i would like so much if somoene have time to do this, thanks very much and sorry for my terrible english

Here you go: Level 20 & Too Many Geysers & Phalanx Turret & Status Level Mod

Is possible also add the population mod sir?

Skulley

Sorry to bother even more, but could it be possible to have the Too Many Geysers & Resources & Phalanx & Status Level Mod with the turret health pumped to some ridiculous heights? Like 5000? And to expand the range?

Rhodes

Quote from: Skulley on November 17, 2013, 11:58:41 AM
Sorry to bother even more, but could it be possible to have the Too Many Geysers & Resources & Phalanx & Status Level Mod with the turret health pumped to some ridiculous heights? Like 5000? And to expand the range?

Here you go: Level 20 & Too Many Geysers & Phalanx Turret & Status Level Mod w/ Beefed up Phalanx Turrets

Rhodes

Quote from: RevolutionVX on November 17, 2013, 11:40:26 AM
Is possible also add the population mod sir?

Here you go:  Level 20 & Too Many Geysers & Phalanx Turret & Status Level & 5x Population Mod

[EDIT]

Just to add, I'm not using the 'Too Many Geysers' mod in those, but the 'A Lot More Geysers' mod.  Too Many Geysers mod adds too many, anyway; slows down the game significantly.

Skulley

Quote from: Rhodes on November 17, 2013, 12:15:41 PM
Quote from: Skulley on November 17, 2013, 11:58:41 AM

Here you go: Level 20 & Too Many Geysers & Phalanx Turret & Status Level Mod w/ Beefed up Phalanx Turrets
You are really friggin awesome.

killerx243

I've got 9 people and 3 prisoners, haven't seen a slave ship yet but a scientist just happened to be walking by. I'll update this later when I find out more.

UPDATE: 12 people and a slave ship has arrived, looks like its working  :)

UPDATE 2: 20 people now, raiders are getting less of a hassle since they keep leaving me nice weapons and I'm not losing people as often.

todofwar

Super strong walls would be nice, if you could somehow make them fire immune and double their HP I'd be in your debt. Not eternally, but close.

Rhodes

Quote from: todofwar on November 18, 2013, 09:38:18 AM
Super strong walls would be nice, if you could somehow make them fire immune and double their HP I'd be in your debt. Not eternally, but close.

I haven't tested the flammability thing - but there was a value for it.. So I set it to 0.  Health will definitely work.

Improved Wall Mod:
===============================================================
Enhances walls to make them a bit more effective.

Version 1.0: 11/18/2013 for Version 254b
- Doubles wall health.
- Sets flammability to 0% (from 100%)

Downloads:
Improved Wall Mod

===============================================================

todofwar

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I will test this the second I get a chance.

TheEisbaer

@Rhodes
Is there a way to get the "a few extra geysers" and "improved wall" mods in one?

Rhodes

Quote from: TheEisbaer on November 18, 2013, 12:05:24 PM
@Rhodes
Is there a way to get the "a few extra geysers" and "improved wall" mods in one?

Here you go: A Few More Geysers & Improved Wall Mod (254b)

deadwillrise

@Rhodes
It's really awesome what you're doing here dude.
But is it possible to tell me how you did all those editing within the data?
And what methode/program/magic you used?
Then you don't have to change stuff for everyone and we can change it ourselfs.
If that is too much of a hassle, can you make an improved wall mod with Level 20 & Too Many Geysers & Phalanx Turret & Status Level Mod w/ Beefed up Phalanx Turrets
Thanks in advance

[EDIT]: Forget to include the 5x or 10x (whatever suits you) population mod

Rhodes

Quote from: deadwillrise on November 18, 2013, 12:29:00 PM
If that is too much of a hassle, can you make an improved wall mod with Level 20 & Too Many Geysers & Phalanx Turret & Status Level Mod w/ Beefed up Phalanx Turrets
Thanks in advance

[EDIT]: Forget to include the 5x or 10x (whatever suits you) population mod

Here you go: Too Many Geysers & Level 20 & Status Level & Beefy Phalanx Turrets & Improved Walls & 5x Population Mod >_>

As for making the mods, I use .Net Reflector with the Reflexil plugin.  The modifications are done via assembly, so don't expect expansive mods.

kidak

okay so i played with the wall mod on and it works so i was  wondering if i could have a mod set with just x5 pop, walls, and higher health turrets but not phalanx just normal turrets with more health.

Edit:
Also if the turret range can be boosted that would be awesome
edit edit:
Can you also do the geyser one right below the too many one because it is too much for my computer