[A12d] RedistHeat - Vents/Ducts (Oct 12, v42b) Small heater fix

Started by Latta, March 01, 2015, 01:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGentlmen

SpeedDaemon

I'm having the same ducts-won't-connect problem as Quickbowjob. In my case, adjusting load order doesn't fix it, though. The only other mod I have is FixBone.

Do you have to start a new colony, or something?

starburst98

you NEED the community core mod. so it is:
core
community core
redistheat

SpeedDaemon

Quote from: starburst98 on October 25, 2015, 05:03:03 AM
you NEED the community core mod. so it is:
core
community core
redistheat

Yes, I have:
Core
CCL
CCL-VT
RedistHeat
FixBone

(also tried with RH and FB switched)

Scaphismus

Quote from: Quickbowjob on October 25, 2015, 12:40:20 AM
Quote from: Scaphismus on October 24, 2015, 04:06:40 PM
Quote from: Quickbowjob on October 22, 2015, 11:14:43 PM
Hello great mod really like it!

But i have one problem, my pipes are not connecting up anymore.
http://i.imgur.com/ZbAv20H.png

Did try reinstall the few mods that i use but no success yet hope there is an easy fix..
Thanks <3

I'm experiencing the same issue. Anyone have any info on a fix?

I got it fixed not sure how i did tho, think it was like this:
Community Core Library
Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks
Turn those mods on before any other mod expect for the Core mod that is always on first. (this one is part of the game ofc).

CCL Here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16599.0

Good luck!

I wasn't able to get it fixed on my previous save, even after changing load order/disabling other mods. But when I restarted my game it worked fine. Also, my previous game was already in progress before I added CCL and RedistHeat, so that might have been the cause.

taelnia

I too was having the non connecting pipe issue for existing maps. However, I was able to get this working on my previous save by editing the save file and making sure that components section (located after areaManager and before cameraMap) contained the CCL and Redist heat pieces.

in my non-CCL/Redist heat save it looked like this: </areaManager>
<components />
<cameraMap>

and I modified it to look like this(obtained by making a new colony and viewing the save file): </areaManager>
<components>
<li Class="CommunityCoreLibrary.ResearchController" />
<li Class="RedistHeat.AirNetTicker" />
</components>
<cameraMap>

At this point, all of the pipes in my old save automatically connected on load and started working.  I quickly scanned the new save for any other pieces of CCL that may have needed adding, but did not locate anything else.

Hope this helps some folks!  :)

Ekarus

So I'm having something of a huge problem. I love playing on the colder maps and I'm not sure if this is a mod-related problem, or me just misunderstanding the mechanics but... I've got a room setup with 42 Industrial Heaters set to heat to 160 F each, and for some reason, they're only able to, together, put the room their in up to around 60 F, and the rest of my cave system only to around 30 F. There are a MULTITUDE of intake ducts in the room (I've lined the wall with them.) and the rooms in my cave have numerous duct outlets, each set to the default 70 F. There are a few outdoor intake vents on the upper channel that are piping the outside cold-air into some of the base's freezers which are handling the outside -130 F conditions perfectly.

...What I'm saying is I'm not 100% certain the Industrial Heaters are working properly.. I've got a screenshot of the heater room and the general layout of a few of the rooms.

It seems I broke CCLs map component injection.  I will be addressing this "soon."  Sorry to those who have to manually fix their saves.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.