[A12d] RedistHeat - Vents/Ducts (Oct 12, v42b) Small heater fix

Started by Latta, March 01, 2015, 01:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vallat

crazyjoery

I am getting missing textures in both morgliz version as my own compiled version.

Any idea what could cause this? I have reinstalled ccl and the vanilla tweaks, restarted rimworld. Then activated redist and get not textures.

Morgloz

My mods:
RedistHeat

crazyjoery

Quote from: Morgloz on May 02, 2016, 05:21:59 AM
What textures are missing?

As far as i remember it only is the pipes. All I se ingame is the red Cross and when I place them I dont see it a all.

Currently at work so cant post a screenshot

Cabraca

same by me dont get pipes showen or medium heater/cooler

Morgloz

I just tried a fresh install with just ccl and redist heat and it works fine. Make sure the mod loading order is core->CCL->CCL vanilla tweaks(optional)->redist heat. I always use edb mod order because it makes very easy to set the loading order, if you are not using it you must check the mods in the order you want them to be loaded.
My mods:
RedistHeat

crazyjoery

Will try putting redist before everything else in the load order when I get home in about an hour

Edit: Okay loading it up first after CCL fixes the issue :)

cstkto

Having problems with the update done to the mod pipes working ok the cooler is fine but anything that goes onto the walls see no texture and unable to place them they show the material cost only, I have generated bare new worlds with just core ccl and redlist to no avail. Running the mac os build but never had a problem with any mod before now

Maitri

Quote from: Morgloz on May 01, 2016, 02:01:52 PM
Well its sunday so here is the fully updated mod. Please feel free to give any feedback if you think something needs to be changed

This fixed all my problems. The download link on the front page is bugged to all holy hell.

Morgloz

@cstkto
Have you downloaded my version? If that's the case, has the debug log shown something? The only advice I can give you with the data of the problem that I have is that you should check the mod loading order.

@Maitri
That is because the link in the front page is for A12d
My mods:
RedistHeat

reiia

Having a bit of a problem with heat, in middle of winter and even with 2 100+ rooms, the pipes are bouncing between 8-12 degrees nonstop, is it because i dont have enough heat? O-o

Morgloz

I read that someone had issues with the temperature of the pipe network back in A12. I will see what I can do.

Edit: I tested it using an industrial heater set to 101 C in the smallest room possible with an intake connected to two smart ducts set to 31C in different rooms. After using  the dev tool to lower the temperature to -270 in one of the rooms the net shows -61 C so I suppose that the smart ducts shouldn't lower the temperature of the net since they are pulling air out and not in. I will have to take a deep look into how heating works, it may take a while since I'm new at modding.
My mods:
RedistHeat

reiia

Fixed it by breaking a pipe near my central heating room, wait for the pipes to go back up in temp, reconnect and that usually fixes it. If not, i add another heater and try again =P

caekdaemon

Got an error that will probably sound familiar: my blueprints are fine, but the finished ducts don't connect to one another...but I've got CCL and the CCL optional pack, with RedistHeat being loaded right after them. Everything else about the mod seems to work fine, it's just the ducts don't connect to one another, and 'I'm using the version Morgloz uploaded a page or two ago.

Here's my mod load order, straight from my ModsConfix.xml file:

<li>Core</li>
    <li>Community Core Library</li>
    <li>Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks</li>
    <li>LT_RedistHeat</li>
    <li>Apparello</li>
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering</li>
    <li>GlitterTech</li>
    <li>Powerless! v1.52</li>
    <li>RimPharma v2.11</li>
    <li>Soda Brewing v1.50</li>
    <li>Rimsenal</li>
    <li>Rimsenal_Federation</li>
    <li>Rimsenal_Feral</li>
    <li>Rimsenal_hair</li>
    <li>Rimsenal_Security</li>
    <li>Rimsenal_Storyteller</li>
    <li>RT_Fuse-A13-1.0.0</li>
    <li>More Furniture</li>
    <li>Mending</li>
    <li>Daylight Sensors v1.00</li>
    <li>Bulk_Meals</li>
    <li>Additional Joy Objects v3.00</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Turrets Pack</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
    <li>AutoEquip</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_TrainingFacility</li>
    <li>SkilledBuilder</li>
    <li>Rimfire 2.0</li>
    <li>kNumbers-0.4.3.1-A13</li>
    <li>RW_MedicalInfo-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>Mad Skills</li>

And here's my error log, from the moment I started the game.

Initialize engine version: 4.6.3f1 (4753d8b6ef2b)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 9.0c [nvd3dum.dll 10.18.13.5850]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
    Vendor:   NVIDIA
    VRAM:     1970 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps:     Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 RAWZ=0 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Platform assembly: C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
Platform assembly: C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
Loading C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
- Completed reload, in  0.070 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1680x1050 59Hz; virtual: 1680x1050 at 0,0
Platform assembly: C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
Platform assembly: C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
RimWorld 0.13.1135 rev816

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Platform assembly: C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\System.Xml.Linq.dll (this message is harmless)
Non platform assembly: data-0E5CC2E0 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E5CC2E0.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E627D08 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E627D08.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E6BF008 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E6BF008.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E228C80 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E228C80.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E6FC018 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E6FC018.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E552F48 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E552F48.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E6FF220 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E6FF220.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E701E28 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E701E28.dll
Initialized the EdB Prepare Carefully mod

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Non platform assembly: data-0E743010 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E743010.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E747C20 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E747C20.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E770890 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E770890.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E7842A0 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E7842A0.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E78F230 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E78F230.dll
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AutoEquip.MapComponent_AutoEquip.get_Get () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AutoEquip.ModInitializerBehaviour.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Non platform assembly: data-0E7A8CA8 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E7A8CA8.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E7B1A88 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E7B1A88.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E7B5A90 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E7B5A90.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E7C6C28 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E7C6C28.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E7E6008 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E7E6008.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E7EE410 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E7EE410.dll
Non platform assembly: data-0E7F3418 (this message is harmless)
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Users/REDACTED/Desktop/Win/RimWorld1135Win_Data/Mono/data-0E7F3418.dll
MapComponentInjector: initializing for RTMadSkills.MapComponent_RTSkillIncreaser

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Things/Projectile/Rocket/Rocket in any active mod or in base resources.

MatFrom with null sourceTex.

Community Core Library :: v0.13.1.1

Community Core Library :: Library Core :: Validations :: Validated
Community Core Library :: ModHelperDef :: Passed validation, requesting v0.13.1.1
Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks :: ModHelperDef :: Passed validation, requesting v0.13.1.1
LT_RedistHeat :: ModHelperDef :: Passed validation, requesting v0.13.1
SkilledBuilder :: ModHelperDef :: Passed validation, requesting v0.13.1.1
Rimfire 2.0 :: ModHelperDef :: Passed validation, requesting v0.13.0

Community Core Library :: Advanced Research :: Validations :: Validated

Community Core Library :: Injection Controller :: Initialization :: Errors during injection
Error injecting 'CommunityCoreLibrary.DetourInjector' :: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at CommunityCoreLibrary.DetourInjector+<>c.<FixDoors>b__1_0 (Verse.ThingDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[Verse.ThingDef].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.DetourInjector.FixDoors () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.DetourInjector.Inject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at CommunityCoreLibrary.MHD_SpecialInjectors.Inject (CommunityCoreLibrary.ModHelperDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnloadTime: 2.343102 ms
Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)

Unloading 22 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 8546.
Total: 56.541702 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.687254 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.181699 ms MarkObjects: 53.949802 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.073484 ms)

Platform assembly: C:\Users\REDACTED\Desktop\Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
Initializing map from file Lutin with mods Core, Community Core Library, Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks, LT_RedistHeat, Apparello, ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering, GlitterTech, Powerless! v1.52, RimPharma v2.11, Soda Brewing v1.50, Rimsenal, Rimsenal_Federation, Rimsenal_Feral, Rimsenal_hair, Rimsenal_Security, Rimsenal_Storyteller, RT_Fuse-A13-1.0.0, More Furniture, Mending, Daylight Sensors v1.00, Bulk_Meals, Additional Joy Objects v3.00, EdBPrepareCarefully, Turrets Pack, Hospitality, AutoEquip, Miscellaneous_TrainingFacility, SkilledBuilder, Rimfire 2.0, kNumbers-0.4.3.1-A13, RW_MedicalInfo-0.13.0.1, and Mad Skills

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AutoEquip.MapComponent_AutoEquip.get_Get () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AutoEquip.ModInitializerBehaviour.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)

Saveable_Outfit Constructor

RT_Fuse: replaced IncidentWorker for ShortCircuit.

Look rotation viewing vector is zero

(Filename:  Line: 70)

Jackal threw exception while determining job (main): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at TrainingFacility.JoyGiver_PracticeShooting.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing targetThing, Boolean NoJoyCheck) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TrainingFacility.JoyGiver_PracticeShooting.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.JobGiver_GetJoy.TryGiveJobFromJoyGiverDefDirect (RimWorld.JoyGiverDef def, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.JobGiver_GetJoy.TryGiveTerminalJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.ThinkNode_Conditional.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextJob (Verse.ThinkTreeDef& thinkTree) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_GetJoy

Recruiting Mushinto: diff: 85.80336 mood: 100

Recruiting Phillips: diff: 90.89108 mood: 41.20001

Recruiting Chiyoko: diff: 91.49241 mood: 69.40001

Any help is always welcome! :D I've reloaded the game after putting the mod into my load order, and I still get the problem, in case people think that might be it :p And yes, I've got the game on my desktop because I'm too lazy a git to put it anywhere else when I'm constantly adding mods.

EDITx2: Well, started a new colony and tested out the duct system in developer mode...and the pipes worked fine. I guess I just need to start a new colony :( RIP Lutin.

EDITx3: Haha! Got it working! :D I manually added the "<li Class="RedistHeat.AirNetTicker" />" line to the list of components in my save after copying it from a newly generated world, and now the ducts work properly and have a net temperature and everything! :)

Hoggle

I am running on A13 and everything seems to work fine until the industrial heater gets power. Then my color all goes to hell and becomes monochrome, black and white, vibrant and broken. I can reload the saved game and it works fine until the heater gets power again.

MODs loading Core>CCL>CCL Vanilla>Heat> rest of my mods..

Please help. -70 cannot be beaten with vanilla heating.