[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

Dragoon

Could you add in a concussion or something rifle? A rifle that does blunt damage.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

apljee

I downloaded the mod at the first release, and I enjoyed it because it added new weapons with great textures and balanced stats. I downloaded 1.31 because it added another hair.

rooki1

apljee

Quote from: rooki1 on March 10, 2015, 06:14:48 PM

Now I'm working on second faction armor :D

Wait, there's going to be factions now?

*Screams like a little girl, except the little girl is manly and is really a male opera singer where instead of screaming they sing deep opera*

Anyways... if you ever need any help in the future brainstorming, feel free to be my guest. :)

Boboid

Lookin' good!

By the way you might want to have another look at the Carbon Jumpsuit.. Currently its armour stats are a bit low when compared to decent Leather or Devilstrand gear. It has the advantage of covering the arms/shoulders but.. you're sacrificing a lot of raw torso mitigation if you choose to use jumpsuits instead of shirt/pants.
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

rooki1

v0.14 Updated!

"Like poems, every epic story needs cadence. Isn't it?"

Meet the Accipiter, our new storyteller.
Accipiter, a press agent of Yunhwa Precision has a strange sense of storytelling. She thinks every big events should be occured at stated intervals. In short, she will sends raiders every weekends.

"Umbra" reflex suit here! Umbra makes you much faster. It is a ideal gear for Hit-and-Run tactics.

Latta

TrashMan

Quote from: rooki1 on March 06, 2015, 01:55:27 AM

I finished graphics and now working on add the Federation Peacekeeper Corps faction.
They are hostile faction like mechanoid hive.

Too big and over-designed. I can't figure out the purpose of most thing.

Is that supposed to be a robot or some advanced armor? Because if it's armor, it won't work. I tried to make a similar big, one-piece armor before

rooki1

Quote from: TrashMan on March 11, 2015, 08:19:59 AM
Too big and over-designed. I can't figure out the purpose of most thing.

Is that supposed to be a robot or some advanced armor? Because if it's armor, it won't work. I tried to make a similar big, one-piece armor before

It will be appeared as some sort of boss in my sub mod. I'm working on it now.

Dragoon

The carbon suit conflicts with snappy dresser https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9279.0 all it does is allow you to change your clothing's colors.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Orion

The hairstyles look fantastic!

Would you maybe make some more? Perhaps in a separate mod... (I do like this one, but I think it's more handy)

rooki1

Quote from: Orion on March 12, 2015, 04:56:30 AM
The hairstyles look fantastic!

Would you maybe make some more? Perhaps in a separate mod... (I do like this one, but I think it's more handy)
I'll release 'Rim-hair' sub mod soon, maybe after making two more armors ;)

Azrail

Quote from: rooki1 on March 12, 2015, 05:49:19 AM
I'll release 'Rim-hair' sub mod soon, maybe after making two more armors ;)

I don't know if it's possible but can you make a lightweight helmet that doesn't hide the hair like all the others do? Its always bugged me that our pawns can have hair but its always hidden by armor.

Orion

Quote from: Azrail on March 12, 2015, 10:58:29 PM
I don't know if it's possible but can you make a lightweight helmet that doesn't hide the hair like all the others do? Its always bugged me that our pawns can have hair but its always hidden by armor.

I was thinking that too. I was hoping for an option, like in many RPG games, that you can put on a helmet (for armor), but it doesn't actually show it. Maybe an idea for a mod?