[A12d] [MODLIST] Latta's small mods : NCP 10b

Started by Latta, March 04, 2015, 10:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

Now updated! The Soiling Returns. And FixBone. Also Gardening...
Nothing's changed, just build your ground, fix your bones and plant your flowers.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you.

Edit: I forgot, Artificial bone pieces are a bit more expensive to make now.

Latta

New mod here!

These door mats will clean any pawn's feet, thus prevent filth from outside spread inside of your base.
Please read the mod's note before use.

Ykara

Quote from: Latta on August 29, 2015, 02:22:16 AM
New mod here!

These door mats will clean any pawn's feet, thus prevent filth from outside spread inside of your base.
Please read the mod's note before use.
That's awesome, I always wanted something like that to make my cleaner's life easier! Thank you!

Der Failer

Quote from: Latta on March 04, 2015, 10:07:45 AM
A door mat must be built on artificial floors, e.g metalic tiles to work properly.
If dust on a mat's count is over 5 (large one 10), the mat won't be able clean a pawn's feet.
You can't build more than 3 mats in a single room.
Will mats under doors work and if how this then effect the no more then 3 mats in a room?

Also how about a more advanced "mat", like a self cleaning kind of advanced? This would be somewhat expensive of course. Some energy and maybe something a bit harder like some "high" quality wool (f.e. Alpace wool, Muffalo wool or Camelhair) and to round it up some steel or even plasteel. I've no idea how hard or easy this would be in therms of code but it would be something pretty cool to have i think.

I'll really love the idea behind your Brighten mod. Ever since Viceroy's Darkness mod i thought that light should play a bigger role in the game (not only for the player but also for the colonists). I will definitely use this as soon as Skullywags updates his Lighting mod (i really don't like the vanilla standing lamp).

Latta

Under the door? It won't count I think, as a door's cell counts as a seperate room.
It's okay, I just wanted to prevent people from filling there whole hospital floor wih this. :D I'll think about self cleaning one if I get more feedback on that!

Latta

New mod added, named GTC.

The default value will make your summer daytime desert go up to 70~80 Celsius with heat wave. Never tried with ice sheet + cold snap though. Try to tinker with it.

Edit: Oh, and, of course, CCL is required for MapComponent injection.

Latta

New mod added, named Animal Surgery Activator. CCL is required.

LanMc

Love your latest addition: Animal Surgery Activator.  Great idea!  Thanks so much!
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

Der Failer

"So frickin' sharks squirrals with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads" are now a thing?!
This changes everything!!!!11!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!
Loving it already (just in case you couldn't tell)

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Latta

Dragoon, do you get the error after ASA installed?
Did you add your own recipe? If not, please attach a full log. If yes, it might possible that your recipe contains improper part for the recipeusers, like RightLeg to pig.

FMJ Penguin

Bits & bobs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/buuxpswcu9rzh3o/AABlRN4f2E4UNfDY8a_RoA6Ea?dl=0 All open source so sell it to Adolf for a new pair of sneaks if you like.
"Curious.... How many credit hours does it take tell you can make a comment like that without laughing uncontrollably at yourself?"

Dragoon

Quote from: Latta on September 01, 2015, 09:26:07 PM
Dragoon, do you get the error after ASA installed?
Did you add your own recipe? If not, please attach a full log. If yes, it might possible that your recipe contains improper part for the recipeusers, like RightLeg to pig.

I don't know what went wrong, but everything is working now, and no I did not add my own recipe.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Spaykers

Hi ! Greeat mod !
But , how i can use the serum ? i can do nothing with that  . :(