[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Quote from: Nanao-kun on May 09, 2016, 12:48:35 PM
Quote from: Orion on May 09, 2016, 10:17:27 AM
Not until I get it to run myself.
It doesn't work for you by itself + CCL? Or with all the mods you have installed?
With all my stuff ;)

RagingLoony

Quote from: RagingLoony on May 09, 2016, 04:59:26 AM
Would it be possible to get a combat realism friendly version where visitors will spawn with backpacks and stuff?

i coyld send you my load order ig it helps? i have it running with something like 30 or 40 mods installed, including yours and combat realism, it all works, the only thing that doesnt is when a small group of visitors has stuff to trade, as the guy trading it cant carry it all by himself

Seinne

I pulled CR and defense out and restarted a new game (yet again), and a trade caravan showed in within a week, so it definitely something with Combat realism.

Justas love

What? no. That's how trading works right now

Orion

Quote from: RagingLoony on May 09, 2016, 01:11:20 PM
i coyld send you my load order ig it helps?
Alright, I'll use it to crosscheck what's wrong with my setup.

sad_moosey

Quote from: Orion on May 10, 2016, 03:39:26 AM
i coyld send you my load order ig it helps?
Alright, I'll use it to crosscheck what's wrong with my setup.

Hello Orion, would you be able to add backpacks to caravan traders as well in any Combat Realism patches? I think they spawn in over-encumbered but I personally haven't encountered any yet.

Orion

Quote from: sad_moosey on May 10, 2016, 04:05:06 AM
Hello Orion, would you be able to add backpacks to caravan traders as well in any Combat Realism patches? I think they spawn in over-encumbered but I personally haven't encountered any yet.
I've avoided touching the caravans so far. I think it's actually Combat Realism's task to fix traders and caravans to spawn with the right equipment.

sad_moosey

Quote from: Orion on May 10, 2016, 08:46:19 AM
Quote from: sad_moosey on May 10, 2016, 04:05:06 AM
I've avoided touching the caravans so far. I think it's actually Combat Realism's task to fix traders and caravans to spawn with the right equipment.

I was asking if you would be able to because Combat Realism has ceased development :(

Dofolo

So first, love the mod, adds more to an already brilliant game.

2nd don't be an ass like me, if you had a previous hospitality version and download a new one -> delete the old folder first. Doesn't work otherwise ;)

qinlongfei

The concept of this mod sounds great, unfortunately it appears to conflict with Rikiki's Fish Industry mod as I notices some funky things happening when I have both mods activated:

The new food items I get from Fish Industry seems to lose its correct kind of resource as my settlers just leave the fishes on the dock to rot and not bringing them to the cooler (and I can't prioritize them to move it as the games says there's no available space to store them).

For Hospitality mod on the other hand, I can place done the guest beds, but the visiting traders don't enter the room and my warden doesn't have additional dialogue choice with them (just trade with them).

Not sure it's caused by some other mods I installed since I have a bunch, but so far I only notices those Fish Industry and your mod acting funky together.

Lazla

Quote from: qinlongfei on May 15, 2016, 07:06:42 PM
The concept of this mod sounds great, unfortunately it appears to conflict with Rikiki's Fish Industry mod as I notices some funky things happening when I have both mods activated:

The new food items I get from Fish Industry seems to lose its correct kind of resource as my settlers just leave the fishes on the dock to rot and not bringing them to the cooler (and I can't prioritize them to move it as the games says there's no available space to store them).

For Hospitality mod on the other hand, I can place done the guest beds, but the visiting traders don't enter the room and my warden doesn't have additional dialogue choice with them (just trade with them).

Not sure it's caused by some other mods I installed since I have a bunch, but so far I only notices those Fish Industry and your mod acting funky together.

Same here visitors just circle in midtown and leave not even entering building with guestbeds, any solutions?

Orion

Do you get any error messages in the console? Of course more mods increases the chance for a conflict, which means mods will stop working correctly. Unless you only use a modpack, you can't expect endless amounts of mods to work together without a problem.

Lazla

Quote from: Orion on May 16, 2016, 05:33:24 AM
Do you get any error messages in the console? Of course more mods increases the chance for a conflict, which means mods will stop working correctly. Unless you only use a modpack, you can't expect endless amounts of mods to work together without a problem.

No visitors will come and factions display they will not just use the visitor room nor any other item in colony just walk around in one spot and chat each other.. other mods are.
http://imgur.com/WTf5TqN

Lazla

Quote from: RagingLoony on May 09, 2016, 04:59:26 AM
Would it be possible to get a combat realism friendly version where visitors will spawn with backpacks and stuff?

i coyld send you my load order ig it helps? i have it running with something like 30 or 40 mods installed, including yours and combat realism, it all works, the only thing that doesnt is when a small group of visitors has stuff to trade, as the guy trading it cant carry it all by himself
damn man gimme that list cant find so many mods anywhere to this game.

Orion

Quote from: Lazla link=topic=11444.msg221407#msg221407damn man gimme that list cant find so many mods anywhere to this game.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=18353.0?

Quote from: Lazla on May 16, 2016, 07:30:23 PM
Quote from: Orion on May 16, 2016, 05:33:24 AM
Do you get any error messages in the console?

No visitors will come and factions display they will not just use the visitor room nor any other item in colony just walk around in one spot and chat each other.. other mods are.
http://imgur.com/WTf5TqN

In the background behind the list I can already see some error messages. Before you got rid of those, don't expect anything to work properly.