[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kakafika

Quote from: Canute on April 30, 2015, 07:27:32 AM
QuoteQuote

- Power III? I checked the tech tree, it simply IS NOT showing up.

Certain high-end tech levels have other requirements to be met before they appear (here i believe its construction and crafting III)

No for Power III you don't need anything other then Power II.
I only can think that you got other Mod which  block it, maybe change the mod order.
When SC is the first mod, maybe move it to the last and look if you can research it then.
But i never got any problems with the SC and i use many other mods together with SC.

The tech tree is incorrect when it comes to Power III. I had the same issue as the poster and finally I realized I'd better take a peek into the files to see if I could discern a prereq; Crafting II is a prereq for Power III.

It kinda makes sense anyway because Crafting II gives you the electric furnace which lets you smelt the Plasteel you'll need (though you could otherwise spend a small fortune buying bars).

Abrexus

Quote from: kakafika on April 30, 2015, 09:54:16 AM
It kinda makes sense anyway because Crafting II gives you the electric furnace which lets you smelt the Plasteel you'll need (though you could otherwise spend a small fortune buying bars).

That is correct....you need both Power II and Crafting II in order to unlock Power III.  I will update the chart in the original post to reflect this.

Adamiks

theubie

We should have the beds fixed.  Next time Abrexus updates should be fixed.

mathwizi2005

One thing i STILL don't understand is that ever since glass was swapped from needing sand to merely needing chunks, you're no longer able to use "Do until you have X" anymore giving the "multiple or unpredictable products" line even though its ONLY making glass.

theubie

Quote from: mathwizi2005 on April 30, 2015, 09:04:47 PM
One thing i STILL don't understand is that ever since glass was swapped from needing sand to merely needing chunks, you're no longer able to use "Do until you have X" anymore giving the "multiple or unpredictable products" line even though its ONLY making glass.

You must be using a different mod.  SC still uses sand for glass, and can handle using "Do until X"

killermen962

Just seeing about 1/8 of the page..... Made me go absolutly ballistic because its so amazing ;-;

mathwizi2005

Quote from: theubie on April 30, 2015, 09:26:42 PM

You must be using a different mod.  SC still uses sand for glass, and can handle using "Do until X"

....... what mod is priority loaded into memory, first loaded or last loaded? (This could be my problem as I'm loading SC before anything else to prevent compatibility issues)

theubie

Quote from: mathwizi2005 on April 30, 2015, 09:48:38 PM
Quote from: theubie on April 30, 2015, 09:26:42 PM

I believe it's last load as far as changed to reactions/recipes.

....... what mod is priority loaded into memory, first loaded or last loaded? (This could be my problem as I'm loading SC before anything else to prevent compatibility issues)

Dumatoin

Great Mod!
One thing i noticed, after i research construction, my currently placed walls show damage (i assume because their durability increased)
I figured i could repair them, but this doesn't work. Is that a bug? or do i need to reconstruct them?

mathwizi2005

Quote from: Dumatoin on April 30, 2015, 11:29:31 PM
Great Mod!
One thing i noticed, after i research construction, my currently placed walls show damage (i assume because their durability increased)
I figured i could repair them, but this doesn't work. Is that a bug? or do i need to reconstruct them?

You can repair, its that sometimes the rick-click context menu....doesn't exactly see it as a job yet. Just give it time and your pawns will repair everything eventually.

Dumatoin

Quote from: mathwizi2005 on April 30, 2015, 11:46:35 PM
You can repair, its that sometimes the rick-click context menu....doesn't exactly see it as a job yet. Just give it time and your pawns will repair everything eventually.

Hmm well, the aren't repairing it. That flashing red thing is annoying, and i imagine i can deconstruct and rebuild it before they repair it.

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: Dumatoin on May 01, 2015, 12:57:11 AM

Hmm well, the aren't repairing it. That flashing red thing is annoying, and i imagine i can deconstruct and rebuild it before they repair it.

Happened to me as well, seemingly random occurrence. Sometimes they repair it, sometimes they don't. For me, a save-load always fixed it.

Probe1

It'd be very nice to see glassmaking added to the electric furnace or something, since it doesn't have any end game manufacturing method.

theubie

Quote from: LittleGreenStone on May 01, 2015, 01:44:57 AM
Quote from: Dumatoin on May 01, 2015, 12:57:11 AM

Happened to me as well, seemingly random occurrence. Sometimes they repair it, sometimes they don't. For me, a save-load always fixed it.

Also, are you sure the wall is in a Home Area?