[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remorium

nmid

get well soon.. don't strain yourself re: the mod.. We guys can wait for a few more days coughhourscough.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

( Tchey )

You don't have to prove anything with your document ! Even if you simply "quit Rimworld", you can. I allow you.

Shinzy

No hardware complication? disc space? likely related to altered mechanics
oh I can read between the lines mr drum, don't blame rimworld updates on inability to update! :P *poke*

@ ( Tchey ) I miss your avatar, it was very aesthetically pleasing somehow (honestly!)

Beathrus

Get well soon, Mr. Abrexus!! And seems you have a form of Scoliosis, degenerative Scoliosis. x.x Well, at least you have universal healthcare! :D

themightysushicat

honestly i feel bad for complaining now, like, what was he meant to do...

dismar

Honestly you have a ton of code to change and I thank you for the time you take out of your life to make this awesome mod. Cheers!

themightysushicat

Quote from: dismar on June 22, 2015, 11:39:28 AM
Honestly you have a ton of code to change and I thank you for the time you take out of your life to make this awesome mod. Cheers!
Yeah you didnt have to do any of this and were all yelling and this and that going on!

cruzfoamztv

hey hey Abrexus, Cruz from FoamzTV here, i havent seen you around and i just wanted to send my bro love and some get well soon whishes mate <3

waiting on your mod to stream some RimWorld soon, but health comes first mate <3 GET WELL SOON! <3

Abrexus

Wow, everyone is so amazing!  Thank you all for the kind words and wishes.  I have the update finished and am doing a bit of testing.  I'll be releasing it very soon (within a few hours).  I'm sure there will be bugs (as always), so please help me squash them buggers!

erathia

tirramissu

Abrexus

Update for Alpha 11 is released!  I'm going to work on the first expansion pack soon.  Let the bug bashing begin!

tirramissu

Shotoku

Fantastic! I'm going to try it right now. Thanks for your efforts Abrexus, your mod is amazing.