Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coenmcj

Damn it, I dropped a number...

L
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

MisterVertigo

"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

FridayBiology

Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

FridayBiology

a few hours later and i'm back online... 1521

Adamiks

Quote from: Adamiks on August 28, 2015, 07:26:28 PM
Fuck this shit.... We're at 1550 and fuck yourself with a dildo, Zombie...

1550!

User was temp banned for this post. Reason: Insulting other users (Rule 1).

Fuck you, Marvin....
That guy was removing his posts and was confusing and making upset a lot of people but you banned me?! For saying "fuck yourself with a dildo"? Do you even can read? Do you think that i would add "with a dildo" part if i would be serious?...

Master of banning and warning for everything - off-topic in off-topic, talking about "sex" (when no one literally said it's sex or something... it was YOU who decided that it was saying about sex), shit-talking because some jerk was removing his posts....

You can only count in this topic because you'll get banned. I'm out of this "nice" community. You can't even say word "gay" because i got warning from Tynan when before editing pole one option was saying "i fucked your mom" (and he knew that)... So yeah - you can talk about fucking but no about gays. Ever and never. Also you can get warning for "bad counting" if you don't use clear numbers like XXXX for stupid people who don't use math or logic.

Great community! You guys are not going to see me anymore so... Hi to everyone (not everyone, actually, i'm not going say hi to mods...). I will *maybe* update my mods but that's all...
Ban in 1,2,3....

User was temp banned for this post. Rule 1. [Take this rainbow-thing warning in name of disrespect. Adamiks]

EDIT

Did i told ya? Btw do i really got banned? I came back like in one day and i'm not banned.... So yeah - ban me again and have a bad day.

Coenmcj

The thing is though, from what I've seen the Mods and Admins have been quite lenient with a few people, you and Segrogs included.
It really is a shame ya feel this way. :/ Well See you then.

ItchyFlea

I'm not going to get involved unless someone from either party PM's me and lets me know the score.

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

FridayBiology

i'm not taking sides but, the other guy clearly did it.

RemingtonRyder

Okay, no. In fact, it was Tynan that banned Adamiks, he just told me to add the 'User has been temp banned' bit. And, he reminded me to ban people for stuff like this, regardless of the context.

That is the reality of the forum rules. I don't like it, but as long as I'm a moderator I have to enforce them. Which means that it's in your best interest to not give me any reason to enforce them.

Ramsis

1528 Something something NOBODY IS STRAIGHT... Idk

Also for the sake of humor, I'm the one who has handled most of the bans/warnings and reports from this thread so please let your hate flow into me. Some of you are lucky I have years of doing forum moderation for much darker boards or most of you who have received bans wouldn't have come back \o/

Well that and I'm not trying to play god, most of the people who received punishment from this thread can attest to me sending them PM's to try and talk the problems out if it can be helped.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

Coenmcj

Okay RamPool (Deadsis?)

1529! Woooo! LETS GET BACK TO NOT BEING SERIOUS!

A Friend

Quote from: Coenmcj on September 05, 2015, 10:18:25 AM
Okay RamPool (Deadsis?)

1529! Woooo! LETS GET BACK TO NOT BEING SERIOUS!

No...

LET'S GET BACK TO SERIOUS COUNTING.

PIPTIN-TERTI.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Simon_The_Space_Engineer

In the end, we all make the same leather hats.