Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lude

Adamiks

catter

Quote from: Vas on February 04, 2016, 07:44:46 AM
The issue here is you said "count to 9000", not "post 9000 times".  That means, that anyone who doesn't say a number or the correct number, has not contributed.  Therefor my posts don't count because I didn't say a number.  Some of Adamiks's posts also don't count because he said the wrong number intentionally.  There are other posts here which also said the wrong number, or skipped a few, and don't count.  And because you all have this asinine ignorance of things who just want to fill the database with useless crap and claim you got to 9000 legitimately before Tynan posts, you ignore anything that disrupts your goal and pretend it didn't happen.  I mean, who would know, right?  I mean, it's going to be 900 pages before you get to 9000 anyway and no one's going to go through all 900 pages to see how screwed up it was and how you didn't ACTUALLY achieve your goal.  Its posts like this one that contributed to database slowdowns on previous SMF forums I helped manage.  I even had to clean SMF databases before.  Thank god MySQL was easy to use to clean out useless crap.  :P  Of course those forums were also infested with spam bots but yea.  This is one of those posts that can contribute to database slowdowns.

Summery: Your numbers are incorrect, because the topic states count to 9000, not post 9000 times.  Many posts here don't count.
Well... You may be right, in your way; BUT near the beginning of this topic the creator had an answer...
Quote from: GamerGuy on March 29, 2015, 04:45:59 PM
If someone posts without giving a number just count it as one.
You can post again its just you can't post in a row :P
And so you have it.  ;)

Adamiks

jzero

Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

catter

Adamiks

jzero

just think about the fact that Tynan has obviously seen this and could ruin all of this with one word. But he let's us have our fun instead, isn't that right Tynan

catter

Quote from: jzero on February 05, 2016, 08:10:43 PM
just think about the fact that Tynan has obviously seen this and could ruin all of this with one word. But he let's us have our fun instead, isn't that right Tynan
:o *wisper* (What are you doing?!)

jzero

I CALL THE WRATH OF TYNAN UPON US!!

(dooo it Tynan)

Adamiks

jzero

Neotic

damn so close to making an Anno 2205 joke
BRAIN-OVERLOAD

Adamiks

Adamiks yes, i was right, you guys are the ones not counting right!

Listen1