[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeAl

You're right, changing the storage is the better way.
Now I found another little problem:
Your Pie is just too good. My colonists are so terrified by the tought of running out of pie that they don't leave home without at least 70 of them....

dismar

Quote from: Dorwon on May 04, 2016, 02:08:29 PM
Weaving research is not more on the research Table available (and i think other research too) need help thanks (sorry for my bad english)

Hello! Weaving is now called  'Cloth Weaving and Tailoring' If you do not see it,  is my mod loaded last?

Quote from: DukeAl on May 04, 2016, 07:26:48 PM
Your Pie is just too good. My colonists are so terrified by the tought of running out of pie that they don't leave home without at least 70 of them....

Well it is PIE! lol I really don't know why they are carry more then one BUT i will look into it !

Dorwon

Your mod is loaded last but it doesnt apears even when i set only our mod

DukeAl

And I found another bug..
Plow Soil unlocks at Soil Reclamation I instead of II.

RagingLoony

So I get an incompatibility error whenever i use this along with enviroseeds. im using prepare carefully, and both mods are the pc version and im using the combatibility patch. tried every possible load order combination but keep getting the error. attaching ouput log file thingy

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

dismar

Quote from: Dorwon on May 05, 2016, 08:54:56 AM
Your mod is loaded last but it doesnt apears even when i set only our mod

Can you list or screenshot your research so I can get a better idea of what you are seeing.

Thanks!

Dorwon

Ok now i know the problem its doesnt work if you set the language in german  :o

witchyspoon

Quote from: DukeAl on May 04, 2016, 07:26:48 PM
I have the same problem but with tofu! once I cought two colonists carrying around 98 and 147 tofu in their inventory...haven't noticed it with pie though

Diviance

Lucky you.  I had multiple colonists filling their pockets with 1,000+ pieces of tofu each.

Had to remove the "Meal" part of it, so they would only use it to cook because otherwise whenever tofu got made, a colonist would come over and pocket it all.  For... whatever reasons they had.

dismar

lol damn pack rat pawns.
I've looked into to the code and really can't find a reason for them holding so much :(

jayman123

hoochy

Great mod, since you modify so much gardening stuff already, you should also change the ability for plants to grow 24 hours a day if lighting is available. Plants shouldn't "Rest" if they are inside with a sunlamp next to them IMO.

Loki88

Quote from: hoochy on May 08, 2016, 07:20:56 AM
Great mod, since you modify so much gardening stuff already, you should also change the ability for plants to grow 24 hours a day if lighting is available. Plants shouldn't "Rest" if they are inside with a sunlamp next to them IMO.

That's already a thing. Jaaxa has a mod just for that. I believe it's under enhanced development.

hoochy

Quote from: Loki88 on May 08, 2016, 09:24:17 AM

That's already a thing. Jaaxa has a mod just for that. I believe it's under enhanced development.

Yeah but its not very compatible with other mods, its not working for me with this mod for instance. I think I would need to go into every DEF this mod changes and use the right <thingclass>

dismar

Quote from: hoochy on May 09, 2016, 12:06:03 AM
Quote from: Loki88 on May 08, 2016, 09:24:17 AM

You would thats why I haven't :P

Yeah but its not very compatible with other mods, its not working for me with this mod for instance. I think I would need to go into every DEF this mod changes and use the right <thingclass>