[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naxdar

There may be a problem with the soymilk recipe, it costs 0.5 nutrition of beans (10 beans*0.05) and produces 4 nutrition of soymilk (8 soymilk*0.5), which is 8 times the cost.

99victor

Has anyone attempted to get this mod to work inside the Medieval Mod?
Im trying right now and everything seems to work except access to the loom. Not sure if its locked behind a research project, which I will find out soon enough.

Any advice?

99victor

Quote from: 99victor on January 29, 2017, 12:43:49 PM
Has anyone attempted to get this mod to work inside the Medieval Mod?
Im trying right now and everything seems to work except access to the loom. Not sure if its locked behind a research project, which I will find out soon enough.

Any advice?
It was locked behind "Complex Clothing"

Trigon

Yes, as victor said, just gotta research complex clothing.

dismar

Quote from: Naxdar on January 29, 2017, 10:50:47 AM
There may be a problem with the soymilk recipe, it costs 0.5 nutrition of beans (10 beans*0.05) and produces 4 nutrition of soymilk (8 soymilk*0.5), which is 8 times the cost.

yes thanks

LordMunchkin

They're compatible but there's redundancy in the form of the loom, food prep table, and some food items. I think there are three mods that add a "loom."  ;D

Canute

Yeah, but why do you still need the other mod's that add a loom ?

LordMunchkin

Quote from: Canute on January 30, 2017, 02:44:52 AM
Yeah, but why do you still need the other mod's that add a loom ?

Because they have other features besides a loom?  ???

noble116

not sure if anyone has asked this, but could you make Ironwood trees actually provide ironwood instead of just a ton of normal wood, would love to keep that homey cabin feel for my housing without sacrificing their practicality. Thanks for the great mod!

Mst

Quote from: Der Failer on January 23, 2017, 10:36:24 AM
And yet again I'm here with xml inheritance problems. :/
This time the troublemaker is Cookingtools:
Config error in CookingTools: CookingTools has null thingClass.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Config error in CookingTools: CookingTools has components but it's thingClass is not a ThingWithComps

I fix it for myself by changing the load order.

I've got similar error (at least looks like it):

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Config error in CookingTools: CookingTools has components but it's thingClass is not a ThingWithComps

Config error in RawCHFood_Meat: RawCHFood_Meat has destroyOnDrop but not menuHidden.

OnLevelWasLoaded was found on ModInitializerComponent
This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed

(Filename:  Line: 375)

Type ModInitializer probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field obj of type GameObject. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

Can you please help me with the load order? I tried to move this mod all the way down (before that it was somewhere in the middle) but nothing changed. Gameplay wise I don't even understand what it all means. Maybe nothing serious and I can live with that but it bothers me not knowing.

Here is the list if it helps:

Loaded mods:
Core: (no assemblies)
EdB Prepare Carefully: EdBPrepareCarefully(0.16.1.4)
HugsLib[2.3.3]: HugsLib(0.16.0.0)
Infused: Infused(34.0.0.0)
Rimsenal: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Federation: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Feral: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Rimhair: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Security pack: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Storyteller pack: (no assemblies)
Rimsenal - Enhanced Vanilla Pack: (no assemblies)
Call of Cthulhu - Factions V1.7 A16: MiniCCL(1.0.0.0)
Call of Cthulhu - Cosmic Horrors V1.5 A16: CosmicHorror(1.5.0.0)
Infinity Rim: Ariadna: (no assemblies)
Rimfire 2.2: AntiMateriel(1.0.6210.28476), GunModHugsLib(1.0.6214.37097), SmokeTrails(1.0.6210.28505)
More Vanilla Turrets: (no assemblies)
Medieval Asian Weapons: (no assemblies)
Apparello 2: (no assemblies)
Animal Hoods: (no assemblies)
Clutter Furniture Module: ClutterFurniture(1.0.0.0)
Floor Lights: (no assemblies)
Glass+Lights: (no assemblies)
LT-DoorMat: RimWorld-DoorMat(1.0.0.0)
RIMkea: (no assemblies)
Misc. Training: TrainingFacility(1.0.0.0)
[sd] goodnight: (no assemblies)
RT Fuse: RT_Fuse(1.0.0.0)
[sd] advanced powergeneration: sd_adv_powergen(1.0.6199.21755)
[T] MoreFloors: (no assemblies)
ED-Embrasures: (no assemblies)
Taiga Creatures: (no assemblies)
RimBeast: (no assemblies)
RedistHeat: RedistHeat(45.0.0.0)
Humanoid Alien Races: AlienRace(1.0.0.0)
RimEffect - Asari of the Rims: (no assemblies)
RimEffect - Weapons and Armor: (no assemblies)
RimGate - Jaffa, Kree! 4.0: (no assemblies)
AC-Enhanced Crafting: AcEnhancedCrafting(1.0.0.0)
QualityBuilder: QualityBuilder(1.0.5.0)
Mad Skills: MadSkills(0.0.0.0)
Hospitality A16: Hospitality(0.6.0.0)
Core Driller: (no assemblies)
Core Driller - Stone Addon: (no assemblies)
Medical Tab: MedicalInfo(1.0.0.0)
Moody: Moody(0.1.3.0)
ResearchList: ResearchList(1.0.0.0)
EPOE Hardcore Version: (no assemblies)
EPOE Hardcore Combined Asari and Jaffa patch: (no assemblies)
Vegetable Garden : VGDrinks(1.0.0.0)

Trigon

Quote from: noble116 on January 30, 2017, 12:38:09 PM
not sure if anyone has asked this, but could you make Ironwood trees actually provide ironwood instead of just a ton of normal wood, would love to keep that homey cabin feel for my housing without sacrificing their practicality. Thanks for the great mod!
That actually sounds really really interesting. Plank floors that look like iron. Weapons with wood's speed bonus but closer to steel in effectiveness. Like I never thought about it because real ironwood trees are only notable for being exceptionally tough. But hey. We've got uranium bulbs so weirder stuff.

Der Failer

Mst

Quote from: Der Failer on January 31, 2017, 07:28:15 AM
Quote from: Kurt Russel on January 30, 2017, 09:07:53 PM
-snip-
Try moving it between HugsLib and Infused.

Now it says:

Config error in RawCHFood_Meat: RawCHFood_Meat has destroyOnDrop but not menuHidden.
Type ModInitializer probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field obj of type GameObject. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

But it is already a big improvement :)
2 yellow lines lines in a debug screen instead of twelve or so in the first try (I'm so professional to measure it like that, still have no idea what I'm talking about  ;D)
Huge thanks for the help! If you have any other ideas I will be glad.

By the way is it ok to change load order in the existing save?
When I tried to test mods beforehand there were no yellow lines. But then I decided to check debug screen in the middle of a playthrough and this came up. Now I don't know weather it's better to change it or leave it as game warns me every time it's not exactly the same.
Sorry for dumm questions and thanks again!

BlueMarble007

Is there any form of changelog anywhere for me to read? If not, it'd be awesome if you were to make one! I love the mod, by the way

dismar

Quote from: BlueMarble007 on January 31, 2017, 10:01:22 AM
Is there any form of changelog anywhere for me to read? If not, it'd be awesome if you were to make one! I love the mod, by the way

It's in the about folder. Or on steam.