[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

Sure I don't mind adding stuff into my mod. It looks nice. And if you are having trouble making a drug schedule in an existing game. Try making a new drug policy.

Trigon

Alright. Gotta break my saves right quick. Good thing I wasn't really feeling the latest colony.

Aghiuta

Ironwood floor uses bamboo as material.
Easily changed by replacing bamboo with VG_IronWoodLog at line 52 in Terrain_Floors

Blight Club

I'm sorry for asking, but since you already have both salt, and salted meat, would it be possible to add the ability to salt corpses? This would not only serve to store surplus animals, but to protect dead colonists/pets from rotting.

dismar

2/5/17 Build 20
-Brewing table and barrels now built using any wood.
-Antibiotics recipe now correct in drug lab.
-heated lamps spelling error fixed
-ironwood floors corrected
-Tanelorn added a pain killers to the game. i'm testing it in this version. At the drug lab.

Birdy

Does the Garden Resources A16 mod also get fixes? :D

FadingFog

@dismar Please make language folder for translation. Many peoples want to translate your mod into their languages

dismar

Quote from: AlexDeluxe on February 06, 2017, 12:05:42 PM
@dismar Please make language folder for translation. Many peoples want to translate your mod into their languages

I know, but at this time I don't have the time to code all of that. Everything in my mod needs to be keyed for translation and I don't have that kind of free time for that large of a project.

Hydromancerx

Some crop requests

Tier 1
- Artichoke
- Asparagus
- Bell Pepper
- Chili Pepper
- Sugar Beet - Alternative way to make sugar.
- Tomatillo

Tier 2
- Cranberries
- Prickly Pear Cactus - More Desert plants.

Tier 3
- Apricot
- Avocado
- Dragon Fruit - Jungle Fruit
- Durian Fruit - Jungle Fruit
- Pears
- Plums
- Syrup Tree - Way to make sugar in the cold regions

Drugs
- Ayahuasca - Jungle Drug
- Fly Agaric Mushroom - Cold Climate Drug
- Peyote Cactus - Desert Drug

Many thanks in advance!

neltnerb

Some quirks with the new drugs -- they don't show up in the drug policy editor. So I can make ibuprofin (and Flu EZ, though that might be from another mod) but I can't assign my pawns to take it every 2 days like I can with phenxyelomeaine or antibiotics. If you didn't add the Flu EZ, some other mod might have incorporated it, I can't quite figure out how to track down the origin, so that maybe is interfering if it works correctly for you.

dismar

Quote from: neltnerb on February 07, 2017, 09:52:21 PM
Some quirks with the new drugs -- they don't show up in the drug policy editor. So I can make ibuprofin (and Flu EZ, though that might be from another mod) but I can't assign my pawns to take it every 2 days like I can with phenxyelomeaine or antibiotics. If you didn't add the Flu EZ, some other mod might have incorporated it, I can't quite figure out how to track down the origin, so that maybe is interfering if it works correctly for you.

Did you make a new policy? You have to if adding new drugs to an old game.

Tanelorn

Quote from: Hydromancerx on February 06, 2017, 05:52:48 PM
Some crop requests

I like some of these. At this point more crops that don't offer any special advantage are just clutter IMO. But anything to give us more options in difficult climates are great. I really wish the agricultural part of this game had more complexity. Currently you really only need the most effective of each production type.

Tanelorn

Quote from: dismar on February 07, 2017, 09:55:09 PM

Yah I reported this when I posted it. There must be another section in the code that sets drugs up for prescription. Or perhaps there's a numerical placeholder that ibuprofen overlaps with another drug, as I created it using FluEZ as a base.

dismar

Quote from: Tanelorn on February 07, 2017, 10:02:25 PM
Quote from: dismar on February 07, 2017, 09:55:09 PM

Yah I reported this when I posted it. There must be another section in the code that sets drugs up for prescription. Or perhaps there's a numerical placeholder that ibuprofen overlaps with another drug, as I created it using FluEZ as a base.

Your code is fine, you have to start a new drug policy to pull any new drugs. you can then set it up.

neltnerb

Confirming that making a new policy worked great. Thanks!