Your most evil deed ingame?

Started by Tiolas, May 08, 2015, 12:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechanoid Hivemind

I rule with an iron fist, I am basically hitler all tribals are no good. I lock all tribals in a cell with a bunch of wood, lock the door and continue on with my day i will only recruit people from outlander towns. Our moods are so high up i don't have to worry about petty mood debuffs so i harvest organs and sell them as slaves to work in the mines on another world
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Mr. Ego

Hitler is psychologically healthier tan you my friend. Hahahaha

Mechanoid Hivemind

The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

FridayBiology

I grew attached to my starting dog and while the colony starved to death, i couldn't bring my colonists to kill/butcher the dog, so in the end the dog survived by eating the colonists one by one.
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Shurp

LOL!  Quite the inverse of my usual execute-doggie-at-start exercise.  (I still have his grave)
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Shurp

I feel bad that it is now Standard Operating Procedure at my base where if someone goes into a mental daze while wandering around outside in the snow I immediately recruit 4 guys with wooden logs to beat sense into him. 

"Woe is me, I'm depressed, life on this rock sucks.  I should take off my coat and wander around in circles until I freeze to death."

*whack* *whack* *whack*  aaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

It seems like on Rimworld beatings are more effective than SSRIs for depression.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Neotic

in a colony a long time ago i harvested all my prisoners organs before they died and sold them on the market for silver. Its not like they were going to join my colony with 99 recruitment difficulty.  :-\
BRAIN-OVERLOAD