[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

blub01

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENT) on September 26, 2015, 05:41:03 PM
EE can't fiqure out how to make steel parts: https://youtu.be/DJEpeIqMFCo?t=18m16s

EE can't read descriptions cuase it clearly says 30 metallic thingys... NOT 20.

Sky, you must implement a special note that pops up and says this:
"If you are EE please read discriptions -Gentz"

Plz... Plz... Please... PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?

thanks for updating me on when it is safe to watch without tearing your hairs out XD
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Nickvr628

I like EE's videos, but this series just makes me cringe. I can't wait until he has to start making electronic components/integrated circuits and freaks out.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Nickvr628 on September 27, 2015, 03:58:01 PM
I like EE's videos, but this series just makes me cringe. I can't wait until he has to start making electronic components/integrated circuits and freaks out.
I love EE, especially his FTD, KSP and EU4 series... but that rim world playthrou was just funny...

Anyone know when he is gonna start a new EU4 series?

skyarkhangel

Ohh, suppose, at least,  i finished with Enviro SK. It's was a big and great work. Ready for vanilla version.

I start to work for new update Zombie Apocalypse... I think they are now able to break down the door and walls. LOL

And already done about 20+ fixes for 2.2b and full support Enviro SK v.0.6

Hugo

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENT) on September 27, 2015, 04:02:37 PM
He said he didn't want to play it in a while so maybe when a new update is out. But that is not for sure.
I love EE, especially his FTD, KSP and EU4 series... but that rim world playthrou was just funny...

Patitodo

Quote from: skyarkhangel on September 27, 2015, 09:25:05 PM
Ohh, suppose, at least,  i finished with Enviro SK. It's was a big and great work. Ready for vanilla version.

I start to work for new update Zombie Apocalypse... I think they are now able to break down the door and walls. LOL

And already done about 20+ fixes for 2.2b and full support Enviro SK v.0.6

Are links in the main page up to date?

Warhunter

Which mod affects how armor works and mechanoids? (starts confusing mods for other mods)
because for my colony i have a hard time fighting mechanoids with just pistols. i mean the moment i get any of the crash ships its an instant game over because pistols can't hurt mechanoids. like doing 0 dmg. my colony is pretty barebones so idk why im getting mechanoids this early. any chance we can sort of push back when mechanoids start showing up? or atleast tell me how to deal with them (don't even have the tech to set up the default defensive weapon)

NeverEvil

Rimworld crashes when i replaced everything inside it even the core because i thought that the modpack had a other 1 make a vid on how to download a mod pack because this is annoying as hell

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Hugo on September 28, 2015, 06:16:40 AM
Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENT) on September 27, 2015, 04:02:37 PM

He said he didn't want to play it in a while so maybe when a new update is out. But that is not for sure.
I know, but Its certainly been a while... like 6 months or something.

Owlchemist

Quote from: Warhunter on September 28, 2015, 01:44:31 PM
Which mod affects how armor works and mechanoids? (starts confusing mods for other mods)
because for my colony i have a hard time fighting mechanoids with just pistols. i mean the moment i get any of the crash ships its an instant game over because pistols can't hurt mechanoids. like doing 0 dmg. my colony is pretty barebones so idk why im getting mechanoids this early. any chance we can sort of push back when mechanoids start showing up? or atleast tell me how to deal with them (don't even have the tech to set up the default defensive weapon)

Yeah, I don't get it either. Whenever I came across a mechanoid, I'd have to use cheap hit and run tactics for *days* before it would die. And those terminator skynet ones? I've never killed one, despite having all 6 colonists just shooting the crap out of it all day until they were exhausted. I get the impression they're meant to be end-game enemies or something, but, I would always get them at any time, even the start.

Encrtia

Quote from: Owlchemist on September 28, 2015, 09:14:18 PM
Quote from: Warhunter on September 28, 2015, 01:44:31 PM

Yeah, I don't get it either. Whenever I came across a mechanoid, I'd have to use cheap hit and run tactics for *days* before it would die. And those terminator skynet ones? I've never killed one, despite having all 6 colonists just shooting the crap out of it all day until they were exhausted. I get the impression they're meant to be end-game enemies or something, but, I would always get them at any time, even the start.

I personally killed the Skynet ones with Charged Rifles. They seemed to do a Lot of damage, 3-5 hits for a kill; wheras every other gun I had did 0 - miniguns, snipers, you name it. EMP nades were also incredibly useful.
~When death is smiling at you, just smile on back.

Owlchemist

The skynet one dropped right into the colony center via drop-pod, and my colony wasn't advanced enough yet to have any fancy weapons. Rotten RNG I guess.... Save scummed! :P

Encrtia

Unlucky haha - I had mine midgame :) & I had to reload a few times to realize their weakness. . . Consquently, I removed Skynet if I'm honest  :-[
~When death is smiling at you, just smile on back.

BR0DZA

With the mods from the mod pack installed, I cannot generate worlds or create colonies on existing worlds, i can only get as far as choosing colonists and the prepare carefully button doesnt do anything for me... :( Has anyone else had an issue like this? any help is appreciated!

Dzeniba

Quote from: BR0DZA on September 29, 2015, 01:47:24 AM
With the mods from the mod pack installed, I cannot generate worlds or create colonies on existing worlds, i can only get as far as choosing colonists and the prepare carefully button doesnt do anything for me... :( Has anyone else had an issue like this? any help is appreciated!
After this mod only? Linux? Did you try clear install?