[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Masquerine

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 09, 2016, 04:45:02 AM
My colonist doesn't drink spectators tea. They just carry it around and then they left it on floor...  Can I fix somehow this?
Mods/core_sk/defs/thingdefs/items_meals_sk.xml. Search for tea, spectago tea, coffee, and fruit drink, change "ResourceBase" in the first line of ThingDef to "MealBase". That will let them be consumable just like other food items.

Ytm

BeingBen

I had a raid, and my map size shrunk. Any way to fix or remedy this other than deleting my save and restarting?

Masquerine

Quote from: Ytm on January 09, 2016, 10:09:10 AM
how to make silage? on which table?
Architect>hitech>bio refinery, then add bill>make silage.

Quote from: BeingBen on January 09, 2016, 10:25:38 AM
I had a raid, and my map size shrunk. Any way to fix or remedy this other than deleting my save and restarting?

That sounds like a bug. Care to elaborate a bit on changed map size, raid size, faction, starting map size? Anything that might help to reproduce the problem and narrow it down.

Quote from: Zaraky on January 08, 2016, 08:39:14 PM
Anyone know a way to reset the interface of many mod so that my colonist who were in a "quest" appear again in all interface. Couple of them doesn't show on top , also some doesn't show in restriction and other tabs which render the micromanagement kinda hard.

I'm not sure how to fix it, but this does seem to be a recurring problem with that particular add-on mod. The off-map 'events' seem to have forever disappearing/deleted colonists for no particular reason. It doesn't seem to work properly and does more harm than good. I remember looking at the files for it before but I forget what it was called. Trying to remember/poke around to refind it.

Ankarius

Ok so I tried to reproduce this bug with no deposits on the map by starting new colonies on exactly the same map of the same size and every time there were deposits so it looks like it was just one time thing. There were no geysers on that bugged map either if that matters.

zoranjoza

Is this ok now? Look attachment.
Is this fixed in github version?

So if im planing to use github version, do i need to install new fresh game  or? Also what i need to do with rimworld in appdata? Is there somewere instalation guide for github version?

[attachment deleted due to age]

Killaim

hey havent played in a long while - love this modpack.

am i intirely mistaken that there is no mod/option to change the color of individual pieces of clothing ? i definently remember a way to do it ingame and not just via the starting menu when picking colonists

Masquerine

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 09, 2016, 05:00:20 PM
Is this ok now? Look attachment.
Is this fixed in github version?

So if im planing to use github version, do i need to install new fresh game  or? Also what i need to do with rimworld in appdata? Is there somewere instalation guide for github version?
Yup, that was a simple way to fix it. It was properly fixed in the current github build. Treat the github version the same way as you would the official release. Do a clean install of the modpack, simply using the github copy this time.

Quote from: Ankarius on January 09, 2016, 12:54:35 PM
Ok so I tried to reproduce this bug with no deposits on the map by starting new colonies on exactly the same map of the same size and every time there were deposits so it looks like it was just one time thing. There were no geysers on that bugged map either if that matters.

I was thinking of this as I was scrolling through the files. The settings for how many/how often for deposits appear is based on a 10k tile range. It looks like some of the min/max values are decimals, so there will be a chance that none appear. Might have to be tweaked a little bit, as you can't really do much gameplay-wise if there are no deposits of any kind. File was in Core_SK/defs/MapGeneratorDefs/MapGenerators.xml if you want to take a look.

pongvin

Further feedback as of github version january 8th.

1) Antimatter reactor's antimatter consumption is far too high compared to the rate at which antimatter is generated from the hadron collider. I suppose it was intented to consume as much antimatter as the nuclear plant would enriched uranium, so it can be self-sustaining.

2) Nuclear plant doesn't produce heat.

3) 0.65 skill growth is much better than it was. However, it still seemed impossible to reach level 20 from level 19. A possible solution would be to lower skill decay instead of setting growth any higher.

4) Traders in general carry with them too little currency. This is especially relevant in the late game and with the manufactured resources trader.

5) It is not possible to sow luxury plants like hypericum and onions, though the seeds are sold properly. The raw plant resources are not sold by traders either, which means luxury meals can't be crafted at all.

6) You can't sell raw tobacco, raw tea and wheat to anyone currently. Alcohol and cigars also seem way too cheap compared to the effor they take to make and them being non-essential luxuries. Also a typo in the stockpile category: "Alcogol" is written instead of "Alcohol".

7) Stack size for carbon and carbon alloy are too little (25). You need a lot of those in the late game and they take up too much scarce space.

8 ) Stack sizes for steel bar, copper ore and iron ore are inconsistent. They are 600, 450 and 300 respectively, but it maybe should be the other way round.

9) Skynet cloacks provide too much heat resistance and are sold too cheap.

zoranjoza

Is there something that change view of categorized mode of resources, when it reach botom of screen to continue again from top of screen toward botom? Something like on this attachment? Is it possible to make something like that? Or to make some window just for this purpose so we can check what we want to see and what not, using check boxes?

TLHeart

Quote from: zoranjoza on January 10, 2016, 12:40:29 PM
Is there something that change view of categorized mode of resources, when it reach botom of screen to continue again from top of screen toward botom? Something like on this attachment? Is it possible to make something like that? Or to make some window just for this purpose so we can check what we want to see and what not, using check boxes?

there is a collapsed view, little icon on the lower right beside the hide zones, room stats, and beauty.

NO check boxes to only see items you want to keep track of.

twisted067

I suggest adding RT Storage mod for storage, that mod is epic

pongvin

The newest github release seems to corrupt save game files for some reason, at least that's what I think. I lost 2 different colonies now as I can't load them.

I hadn't modified anything between loads and yet on loading the save I get a black screen and a shitton of error messages. I'll upload the log and the savegames here so someone can take a look if it's indeed a mod error, engine error (which is certainly possible as I had an insane amount of stockpiled crap both times, and also been using too many scrip heavy conveyors), or PC error.

What I'd tried so far (to rule out some things) were:

-starting a new game on the same world on the same spot on an untouched game (on which the bug occured), which worked fine.

-tried reinstalling all mods from scratch, which failed to load my saves.

-tried reinstalling the game entirely, which also failed to load the saves.

-the saves are readable in an editor, they don't seem mumbo jumbo.

zoranjoza

Nemesis688

Quote from: pongvin on January 10, 2016, 06:08:49 PM
The newest github release seems to corrupt save game files for some reason, at least that's what I think. I lost 2 different colonies now as I can't load them.

I hadn't modified anything between loads and yet on loading the save I get a black screen and a shitton of error messages. I'll upload the log and the savegames here so someone can take a look if it's indeed a mod error, engine error (which is certainly possible as I had an insane amount of stockpiled crap both times, and also been using too many scrip heavy conveyors), or PC error.

What I'd tried so far (to rule out some things) were:

-starting a new game on the same world on the same spot on an untouched game (on which the bug occured), which worked fine.

-tried reinstalling all mods from scratch, which failed to load my saves.

-tried reinstalling the game entirely, which also failed to load the saves.

-the saves are readable in an editor, they don't seem mumbo jumbo.

I generally find that whenever an assembly (.dll) file gets changed/updated it will break save games. It's kind of the cost of always trying to use the latest.