[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Makko

Does anyone else have a bug where explosions do no damage and don't start fires?

ThomasCro

Quote from: twisted067 on September 17, 2016, 05:56:52 PM
Is there a way to set global maintenance level? Each colonists goes to maintain stuff at 90%, anyway to change the %? I'd rather they go maintain around 60%

+1 to this if anyone knows.

Also, my simple grills are sometimes not being refueled, i dont even have the manual right click prompt to do it. Meat is just sitting there waiting to be cooked and sometimes it can pass a few days before one of the colonists refuels it. (yes, i have all the necessary settings and materials available)

PS. What do I need to turn off to disable maintenance and fuel mods?

Zakhad

Quote from: ThomasCro on September 19, 2016, 06:01:04 AM

Also, my simple grills are sometimes not being refueled, i dont even have the manual right click prompt to do it. Meat is just sitting there waiting to be cooked and sometimes it can pass a few days before one of the colonists refuels it. (yes, i have all the necessary settings and materials available)

I'm going out on a bit of a hunch but I'm thinking it's a path finding issue. It's trying to path to nearby available resources but for some reason it takes like 30-60 seconds before its able to detect that there are nearby resources usable as fuel. I can't really offer a permanent solution but setting a temporary hauling worker to 1 will make them go and refuel anything that needs to be refueled as that's the highest hauling priority (Refueling) before dragging corpses then items etc.

Quote from: Makko on September 18, 2016, 10:19:06 PM
Does anyone else have a bug where explosions do no damage and don't start fires?

All explosion damages? grenades, Turrets explosions etc?

Can you provide a screenshot of enabled debugging mode with the console up after you have witnessed / performed said explosion it should give out some text as to why (Usually).

What version of the mod are you running. Where did you download it from; if github what commit version number.

ThomasCro

Bug report: Medium coolers can't be built. The blueprint is there, the materials are there but the blueprint is not right clickable and no one is constructing it. I've tried on several different wall types.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: twisted067 on September 17, 2016, 05:56:52 PM
Is there a way to set global maintenance level? Each colonists goes to maintain stuff at 90%, anyway to change the %? I'd rather they go maintain around 60%

If it is using Fluffy Breakdowns (which I suspect it is, either that or a modified version of it), then yes. Think you have to look in mod options. Not sure if I'd go as low as 60%, as I believe the lower that % is, the more chance for an actual breakdown.

ThomasCro

My stove has the "Current status: working" even when it's not being used. It burned up almost all the fuel overnight.

Latest github.

sidfu

Quote from: ThomasCro on September 20, 2016, 03:59:52 AM
My stove has the "Current status: working" even when it's not being used. It burned up almost all the fuel overnight.

Latest github.

put it as a issue on git. they working on the fuel system right now so there bound to be quirks

Zakhad

Quote from: ThomasCro on September 20, 2016, 03:59:52 AM

Latest github.

I know they changed campfires to constantly burn fuel regardless, maybe its just in the same category but obviously doesn't make sense for an oven to do so.

Makko

Quote from: Zakhad on September 19, 2016, 06:56:01 AM

Can you provide a screenshot of enabled debugging mode with the console up after you have witnessed / performed said explosion it should give out some text as to why (Usually).

What version of the mod are you running. Where did you download it from; if github what commit version number.

All "bomb" explosions and fire starting explosions do not work. Fragmentation weapons do work, the Naval Sentry, GAU-8 and GSH-30 work normally. No thermobaric rocket launcher works. The RT-L9 Burning Sun does not work. Mechanoid heavy weapons work. Molotov and Incendiary Grenades do not work.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/902f04a0672543fdb6a7088a8a54d30d.png

The Bomb Explosion Tool does not work

The Flame Explosion Tool does not work

The Stun Explosion Tool does not work

The Lightning Strike Tool does not work

http://image.prntscr.com/image/6494128743fc4952aa7718710992029c.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/471077aef54d4334af9d0708570ae92c.png

Version:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/8273a5b980f34b1bbd6736a11d280193.png

From Github I think, is this the information you want, it's in the folder under "Version Text"

hcsk 0.14.1249
rev 781

Edit: I may have found the source of the problem

There was a Meteorite Shower event, and one of the explosions from the meteorite landing would not end, it was just an infinite explosion BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM super quickly with a lot of bright light, and I used dev mode to delete it.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Makko on September 20, 2016, 07:40:54 PM
Quote from: Zakhad on September 19, 2016, 06:56:01 AM

All "bomb" explosions and fire starting explosions do not work. Fragmentation weapons do work, the Naval Sentry, GAU-8 and GSH-30 work normally. No thermobaric rocket launcher works. The RT-L9 Burning Sun does not work. Mechanoid heavy weapons work. Molotov and Incendiary Grenades do not work.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/902f04a0672543fdb6a7088a8a54d30d.png

The Bomb Explosion Tool does not work

The Flame Explosion Tool does not work

The Stun Explosion Tool does not work

The Lightning Strike Tool does not work

http://image.prntscr.com/image/6494128743fc4952aa7718710992029c.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/471077aef54d4334af9d0708570ae92c.png

Version:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/8273a5b980f34b1bbd6736a11d280193.png

From Github I think, is this the information you want, it's in the folder under "Version Text"

hcsk 0.14.1249
rev 781

Edit: I may have found the source of the problem

There was a Meteorite Shower event, and one of the explosions from the meteorite landing would not end, it was just an infinite explosion BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM super quickly with a lot of bright light, and I used dev mode to delete it.

If there were such errors, I'd heard about it on the same day. Bcs, it make game basically unplayable.  Plz, re-install project correctly. I could make same screenshots that for example, T9 Burning Sun works correctly. http://image.prntscr.com/image/eb113e47c2dc4ca0a2f0c280674fe0b2.png

Makko

This is for an older version, it doesn't seem to be happening to other people, but I wasn't sure which is why I asked.

Updating to a new version would probably fix it, but I have 50 hours in my colony and since the game is still playable if I don't use certain weapons I wanted to see if I could keep going )))

sidfu

Quote from: Makko on September 20, 2016, 08:13:42 PM
This is for an older version, it doesn't seem to be happening to other people, but I wasn't sure which is why I asked.

Updating to a new version would probably fix it, but I have 50 hours in my colony and since the game is still playable if I don't use certain weapons I wanted to see if I could keep going )))

sorry to say most dont want to offer help to fix when its allready fixed cause u dont want to update.

Makko

Don't be sorry, even sarcastically :P

I wasn't asking them to fix it for me, I was asking if anyone else had had the issue.

I was curious if it was an old problem lots of people had, or just some freak bug I managed to find in an old version.

If  they don't know what it is or have never heard of it, it might still be in the game with some really specific requirements to trigger it.

Edit: Oh wait, when I said "I wanted to see if I could keep going" I mean I had already been playing with the bug anyways, not "I want you to fix it for me so I can keep playing" haha

If you took it that way no wonder you're telling me to f off hahahahahaha

sidfu

Quote from: Makko on September 21, 2016, 12:45:34 AM
Don't be sorry, even sarcastically :P

I wasn't asking them to fix it for me, I was asking if anyone else had had the issue.

I was curious if it was an old problem lots of people had, or just some freak bug I managed to find in an old version.

If  they don't know what it is or have never heard of it, it might still be in the game with some really specific requirements to trigger it.

Edit: Oh wait, when I said "I wanted to see if I could keep going" I mean I had already been playing with the bug anyways, not "I want you to fix it for me so I can keep playing" haha

If you took it that way no wonder you're telling me to f off hahahahahaha

what u could do is copy your mod files and config/saves out and try with new version and when u feel like playing wiwth old swap it back out onlly takes a min to do.

Zakhad

Blergh why do hammer explosions almost always destroy lungs?