[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Hugo on September 19, 2015, 11:29:12 AM
What do i do whith the second core because i can't put it in without replacing the original core??
Your sopoused to replace it :)

Hugo

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENT) on September 19, 2015, 11:35:39 AM
What do i do whith the second core because i can't put it in without replacing the original core??
I replaced it and all i got was a black screen

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Hugo on September 19, 2015, 11:50:34 AM

Nonono... you drag the Core file from the mod into mods file (WHILE NOT REMOVING THE ORIGINAL CORE FILE)so it can overwrite a few things. You do not

Hugo

Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENT) on September 19, 2015, 11:56:11 AM

Nonono... you drag the Core file from the mod into mods file (WHILE NOT REMOVING THE ORIGINAL CORE FILE)so it can overwrite a few things. You do not
That is what i did. It asked if i wanted to replace "core".

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Hugo on September 19, 2015, 12:01:58 PM
Quote from: TheGentlmen (GENT) on September 19, 2015, 11:56:11 AM

That is what i did. It asked if i wanted to replace "core".
Confused what your doing exactly... so ya here is how you do it:
Get a clean install
Drag everything into the mods folder
Overwrite whats necessary

TheGentlmen

Quote from: pestilenz on September 19, 2015, 03:00:38 PM
Maybe he's on Mac, the Finder doesn't always offer to merge, only to replace.
You need to restore your original Core folder, then go to the mod pack -> Core and copy over the textures folder. If you are Russian speaking, you should copy over the Russian-SK folder from the mods.

Don't just replace the Core folder, the Finder replaces it entirely.
If he's on mac good luck for him, I never used a mac.

Lemon_Lube

Hugo

Quote from: pestilenz on September 19, 2015, 03:00:38 PM
Maybe he's on Mac, the Finder doesn't always offer to merge, only to replace.
You need to restore your original Core folder, then go to the mod pack -> Core and copy over the textures folder. If you are Russian speaking, you should copy over the Russian-SK folder from the mods.

Don't just replace the Core folder, the Finder replaces it entirely.
I'm indeed working with mac and tried what you said and that worked, thanks!!

Hugo

But now i have another question, how do you make parts like wood and steel parts??

blub01

Quote from: Hugo on September 20, 2015, 04:18:48 AM
But now i have another question, how do you make parts like wood and steel parts??

assembly table, in the production tab.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

zenfur

Argh... I consider making a guide-graph in inkscape to answer all these questions "How I produce this and that".

I'd include also some helpful info for amounts of resources each industry takes. Would you like something like this?
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

Darkfirephoenix

Quote from: zenfur on September 20, 2015, 05:27:45 AM
Argh... I consider making a guide-graph in inkscape to answer all these questions "How I produce this and that".

I'd include also some helpful info for amounts of resources each industry takes. Would you like something like this?
That would be a good idea. Especially for things like integrated circuits and how to make them exactly (as I wasted many electronic components thanks to slowly feeding them to the machine instead of all at once [which just uses them but never produces anything])

Hugo

Quote from: zenfur on September 20, 2015, 05:27:45 AM

That whould be very helpfull i just started with this modpack a don't understand much.

Rolf

Hi i have a big problem because everytime i make a new coloney the People just don appear :x i reinstalled everything and i have deleted all the old saves + config + fresh downloaded rimworld