[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Uglyr

Got a strange bug. Fresh installed game and mod. Created new world and new colony in forest biome, played a bit, then started a new colony on ice biome, played a bit. Then I go to work tab and see colonists there both from first and second colony (colonists from first already have priorities set), at day shedule is the same thing. I thought it's a visual bug, so saved and quit. After that second colony doesn't load at all giving bugs and black screen, bt the first seems like loading without questions.

notfood

cnsumdbydrknss

Seeing as it is a little difficult to read through all of this post, I am encountering the issue of the disappearing production tables. I have already done a fresh install of both the mod and the game, as well as transferring the modconfig file. Any other ways of fixes this problem? Thanks for the help!

uriilus

I can not figure out where a bug with the transfer, gives an error       (  Не могу понять, откуда баг с переносом, выдаёт ошибку  )

Darkfirephoenix

So I installed everything right and the first time I play a colony everything works. The problem is if I close the game and load the colony the screen is black (save the tabs) and the console to the left is open (and throws errors). Oh and I play on english

Old Joe

Quote from: Darkfirephoenix on September 10, 2015, 06:03:46 AM
So I installed everything right and the first time I play a colony everything works. The problem is if I close the game and load the colony I the screen is black (save the tabs) and the console to the left is open (and throws errors). Oh and I play on english
same thing
can't load savegame with current versions of game and this mod

also in F1-list all chars are doubled and screen goes green if to double-click on someone

Dzeniba

uriilus

QuoteMay be you use not 914 game version. You should check it in your game here:

I have the latest version.

cuproPanda

Quote from: uriilus on September 10, 2015, 08:18:34 AM
What are these mistakes?    http://prntscr.com/8epvi7
RimWorld has a limit of doing 10 actions in a given time, to not overload the system. I know when testing traders I would get this message a lot because I just paused the game and kept refreshing the traders list. It's possible either you are issuing multiple(10+) commands to a group of colonists while the game is paused, or there is a mod that is spamming actions
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Dan

Is it possible to upgrade the mod from 2.0 to 2.1 without losing my colony? It seems that adding the new mods individually should work but I don't know what else has changed as the changelog has not yet been translated

highlander345

Hi, using just your mod pack, and well, for some reason whenever i start a new world, load an old save, i get ghosts of the old colonists in my interface, can't get rid of them at all now

[attachment deleted due to age]

zenfur

Quote from: notfood on September 09, 2015, 06:17:46 PM
I noticed you can't no longer heal scars with biomatter, bug?

EPOE was updated poorly, thus it was lost. It's gonna be fixed next version.

Quote from: Sinza on September 09, 2015, 04:48:13 PM
Hello altogether,
probably a dumb question but i have absolutely not been able to find an answer to this:
What are the requirements to build integrated cirsuits?

Electronics table in Hi-Tech table. You need copper parts, sand, wires and spare parts for them. To be able to build electronics table you need to research crafting I believe. Maybe also first level of power/construction.

@edit: is Tuff luck going to be updated?
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

TheGentlmen

Quote from: zenfur on September 10, 2015, 05:29:08 PM
@edit: is Tuff luck going to be updated?

Not much people used it... Maybe... But I'm afraid probably not.
Even if I did I'd still have to wait for Zombies to update, which from what I've noticed, they haven't...

I'll consider it tho, maybe a quick mini-update without the zombies...

Darkfirephoenix

Quote from: zenfur on September 10, 2015, 05:29:08 PM
Quote from: Sinza on September 09, 2015, 04:48:13 PM
Hello altogether,
probably a dumb question but i have absolutely not been able to find an answer to this:
What are the requirements to build integrated cirsuits?

Electronics table in Hi-Tech table. You need copper parts, sand, wires and spare parts for them. To be able to build electronics table you need to research crafting I believe. Maybe also first level of power/construction.

Not only need you the table you ALSO need the Electronics factory and have to feed it with 10+ electronic components (at ONCE, if you feed it too few it will use them but not produce anything) for a batch of electronic circuits (which are made with the above mentioned resources). Oh and the Electronics factory only needs the electronics components to make different kinds of circuits (but they take more resources the more advanced they are)