[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

PrisonerHarvester

Where exactly is this a13 build? I canot find anywhere on github

Zakhad

Quote from: PrisonerHarvester on April 30, 2016, 02:06:46 PM
Where exactly is this a13 build? I canot find anywhere on github

Under the dev branch instead of master branch on the left side.

Xbalanque

Anyone knows why my dog wont eat? I have alot of Hay and Potatos...

Dynastiew

molokoni

Hey Guys, awesome mods! I am having one problem though: I cannot seem to use the fueled smithy at any point, even If I just want to create arrows I cannot assign my collonists (cant right click) which makes my life a lot more difficult in the beginning as I can only use short range weapons... any ideas?

Zakhad

Quote from: molokoni on April 30, 2016, 06:55:13 PM
Hey Guys, awesome mods! I am having one problem though: I cannot seem to use the fueled smithy at any point, even If I just want to create arrows I cannot assign my collonists (cant right click) which makes my life a lot more difficult in the beginning as I can only use short range weapons... any ideas?

Would help if you said what mod version your using. Arrows? They're not part of hardcore sk 2.5 alpha 12? Only the dev version of hardcore sk alpha 13. As briefly as I played it, (like 10 minutes due to just how few mods are actually working with the pack) I did notice that combat realism had quite overhaul with the inclusion of ammo, so you might want to have a gander over there and ask that dev, but I'd assume that mod would work fine as a standalone with alpha 13, honestly its too early to be playing the dev version of alpha 13, a lot of stuff like you've just mention is just the tip of the iceberg.

Sorry it's not an exact answer to your problem but it might help narrow it down a bit, good luck.

Zakhad

Anyone having problems with hydroponics and fruit trees? They're planting them and immediately cutting them down straight after, I wasn't having this issue when planting them outside, but you see I have the nuclear fallout (Not "toxic" fallout) event in that if i go outside, I immdiately start suffering from radiation burns, everything on the map is dying, i'm almost internally capable of surviving without needing to go outside, I can just use potato's instead but was just wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Zakhad

My game went down to a crawl like when you used to have too many animals on the map, but it was a locusts attack that couldn't spawn, it was only by chance when I un-roofed that area that the event happened and my lag suddenly stopped. Memory leak?

pajok

Hi!
Thanks for your hard work...the mod pack is AWESOME!!!
I'm playing with 12d on extreme difficulty.

I have a little problem,request...

My story...
Bandits attacked ... 3 vs 18 . The team survived ,but my workshop with the tables burned down.After that cant rebuild ,because the low number of spare parts.
So .... i can survive if i have man and  x amunt spare parts and y amount mechanism....
It would be funnier ..., if I left only 1 man than i can rebuild anything....( My opinion)...
I cheated, so i can continue the game ,but please finetune the system....

Thanks again! :)

roy2x

Quote from: pajok on May 01, 2016, 02:28:26 AM
Hi!
Thanks for your hard work...the mod pack is AWESOME!!!
I'm playing with 12d on extreme difficulty.

I have a little problem,request...

My story...
Bandits attacked ... 3 vs 18 . The team survived ,but my workshop with the tables burned down.After that cant rebuild ,because the low number of spare parts.
So .... i can survive if i have man and  x amunt spare parts and y amount mechanism....
It would be funnier ..., if I left only 1 man than i can rebuild anything....( My opinion)...
I cheated, so i can continue the game ,but please finetune the system....

Thanks again! :)
Its not like everything burned down right? You could have tried deconstructing stuff for the spare parts and mechanisms.

Luroshard

Quote from: Xbalanque on April 30, 2016, 05:49:30 PM
Anyone knows why my dog wont eat? I have alot of Hay and Potatos...
Quote from: Dynastiew on April 30, 2016, 06:06:47 PM
Dog eat meat, if i'm not wrong.
when Rimworld makes you question if dogs eat hay or meat

Xbalanque

Ok, anyone knows why i still have "Shared Bedroom" debuff? (Set owners options isnt working, nothing happens)

Soulcube

Quote from: Xbalanque on May 01, 2016, 02:25:56 PM
Ok, anyone knows why i still have "Shared Bedroom" debuff? (Set owners options isnt working, nothing happens)

Look like guestbeds for me

drbln

Epson

Hello.

I'm having some major stutter in game. Every 3-4 seconds the game will pause briefly. I had no issues with the 2.3, 2.4 final or even the 2.4 beta. Any solution?