[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: notfood on July 12, 2016, 05:00:29 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on July 12, 2016, 04:44:21 PM
CR and AutoEquip changes inventory Itab. At screenshot i see only pawn gear itab. Killface, could combine into one? Currently hardcore sk 3.0 using smart apprel optimizer.
Its possible enable both at once, but it's a mess.

I'm not asking for AutoEquip to be included by default.

LT_Infusion version included in HardcoreSK appears to different from the one you shared in this thread. For AutoEquipInfusion to work, Killface requires the source files or the list of changes in LT_Infusion.

Earlier, i already made working AE with CR, with InfusionAE patch, but stopped, when failed to merge AE and CR into one iTab.
OK. I am going to test Killface works with AE :)

BandOfDog

Did the raids not happening bug ever get fixed? That for me was the biggest one and the reason I stopped playing. As its kind of pointless playing without raids.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: BandOfDog on July 12, 2016, 05:38:40 PM
Did the raids not happening bug ever get fixed? That for me was the biggest one and the reason I stopped playing. As its kind of pointless playing without raids.

You can continue, yep, there are some bugs (in A13 changed pawngenerator) with generating raid in earlier game, when your colony have low value.

pongvin

Latest version (DLed at 2016-07-13 00:25 CET) seems broken. It appears there's a problem with Building_Production.xml in line 2987 where the <description> tag was not closed properly (was </.description> instead of </description>).

joebob1337

For some strange reason when I try to play this mod, after a minute or two of normal gameplay my colonists will just stop what they are doing and they just say that they are standing. Pls help this modpack is really cool ;-;

caesius

Quote from: skyarkhangel on July 12, 2016, 06:20:47 PM
Quote from: BandOfDog on July 12, 2016, 05:38:40 PM

You can continue, yep, there are some bugs (in A13 changed pawngenerator) with generating raid in earlier game, when your colony have low value.

well...my colony have 50000 silver + other stuffs (building, items...) but raid happens very rarely. im using touturer storyteller(which is the most raid happening storyteller i think) and tough level.... is this normal?

+ geothermal heater has a problem. if player install it, it collapse by itself, saying 'a support was removed!'.

Zakhad

Quote from: joebob1337 on July 12, 2016, 06:59:36 PM
For some strange reason when I try to play this mod, after a minute or two of normal gameplay my colonists will just stop what they are doing and they just say that they are standing. Pls help this modpack is really cool ;-;

I had that I think i narrowed it down to auto equipping items via designations e.g. to always have exactly 50 arrows or something, its been a few weeks though.

Shushei

Hey, Skyarkhangel

Zombies from ZombiApokalypse. ( Huge Part of them) Goes for Autoturret ignoring my pawns at all.

Shushei

Hey Guys ! Question
My Hadron Colider works at 1% efficency how to incease that ? Cuz getting 2 antimatter every so not offen wont work me ;(

LDV

Hello, i have installed fresh A13 and Hardcore SK mod pack and i have a problem with loading saves after something like 1 hour of play. It crashes when loading assets. Reinstalling game and modpack does nothing. Error log in attachment, there are a few errors at the end:

Exception from asynchronous event: System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Verse.Pawn,Combat_Realism.Loadout].Add (Verse.Pawn key, Combat_Realism.Loadout value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[LoadoutAssignment,Pawn,Loadout] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[LoadoutAssignment,Pawn,Loadout] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Combat_Realism.LoadoutManager.ExposeData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Verse.PostLoadInitter.DoAllPostLoadInits () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Verse.MapIniter_LoadFromFile.InitMapFromFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Verse.RootMap.<Init>m__513 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object  at Verse.VerbTracker.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Verse.CompEquippable.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.get_verb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.InitAvailableFireModes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object  at Verse.VerbTracker.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Verse.CompEquippable.get_PrimaryVerb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.get_verb () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Combat_Realism.CompFireModes.InitAvailableFireModes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any ideas?

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

notfood

Exception from asynchronous event: System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.

Pretty certain it's the CombatRealism bug for assigment tabs that happens when you assign things and the ids get duplicated.

To prevent it from happening you need to update CombatRealism to this version: link

The thing is, you need to edit your save and find the assigment tag and remove the duplicates.

The odd thing is, HardcoreSK's latest version in github has the right version, perhaps you haven't gotten the very latest? (2 days ago)

caesius

A2B mod has stalling bug (so fucking annoying). i reported it to the author and it will not be repaired untill A14 CCL working done. so beware sk users.

any ideas of not working mending bug? i cant use mending table...

FiveMinuteHero

I know i posted about this a few days ago but there wasn't anyone else having the problem, Everytime i load a new save all of the manual priorities I've set my colonists to have. I somewhat get around it by saving the priorities as a favorite and just setting them again when i load the game, but even those get removed sometimes. I just updated the pack and started a new world this morning and its still doing it, maybe its just me or i installed something wrong but everything else is working fine as usual, just the priorities resetting, maybe more people are having this problem? Thanks in advance for any info.

notfood

My priorities have never reseted. Could it be mod order issue?

LDV

Quote from: notfood on July 13, 2016, 11:11:09 AM
Exception from asynchronous event: System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.

Pretty certain it's the CombatRealism bug for assigment tabs that happens when you assign things and the ids get duplicated.

To prevent it from happening you need to update CombatRealism to this version: link

The thing is, you need to edit your save and find the assigment tag and remove the duplicates.

The odd thing is, HardcoreSK's latest version in github has the right version, perhaps you haven't gotten the very latest? (2 days ago)

I have the newest version. But clearing assigment tag helped, the save works! Thank u very much, you guys do amazing work, wish u luck!