[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Kenji

Anyone knows if the Zombie Apocalypse is compatible with Hardcore SK?

Quote from: Owlchemist on February 01, 2017, 01:35:37 PM
Iirc, it used to be impassable but this caused raids to be entirely one-sided... or something akin to balance problems.

Try looking up the mod "Path Avoid" on the steam workshop. It'll let you specify where you don't want pawns to walk. I like to use it for a few other things like, like for example making it so they quit walking over my bar counter in the dining hall, and to encourage them to quit cutting corners on the paved pathways and collecting dirt :P
I'll give that a try, thx.

Quote from: Kenji on January 24, 2017, 10:16:25 PM
... are the "Wild Rose" ingrediants for the advanced medicine harvested from just any "Rose" and "White Rose" plant once they mature? Or is there actually another plant that's somehow named something else? I have the seeds, but I don't know which rose it is on the menu.
In case anyone's still looking for an answer but can't find it anywhere else:

Wild Rose, Hypericum, and Mint can only be planted in Hydroponic basins (The good ones, too, not the 3x3 cheap one) and not on tilled soils.

Zakhad

Was cleaning up my downloads folder 50-100gb's worth of various downloads over the years and noticed this...   

I'm not sure if it's sacrilege to delete them.

I've only been playing the mod since October 2015 not as long as some folks but still I've put in some time :)

Ah i love modded games, pain in the ass sometimes but its worth it in the long run,  I've probably only spent like 50 hours in vanilla, probably close to 1000 hours or more from this modpack alone :/

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Oragepoilu

@zakhad
Haha, impressive collection here. Up to recently I still had old pack & version too (including minami pack and other).

I'm pretty sure you should delete it though. just the fact you know you did it is impressive by itself. Unless you have a lot of space on your harddrive :)

Pirate

I started a custom scenario with tribe tech level, where I removed all the map additions and starting items.

But I got stuck because to make wood planks I need components for the sawmill. And to make components I need wood planks.

So now I have to wait for a trader or random drop to get anywhere. I can't even build basic club weapons as they all need planks. But I can already build bows and arrows as they only need logs and and stones.

My suggestion would be to add a recipe for wood planks to the basic weapon crafting table. Just make it really slow so the sawmill is worth it.

With this you could also change the basic bed to require planks instead of logs.

Also in another game with the standard exile scenario I noticed that I could build sandbags immediately without having the research that says it unlocks sandbags.

legion2303

Anyone know whats up with the resource list on the top left? I can see all my resources they just keep piling up.. Is there mod that I can use to categorize all my stuff? I have never had this problem with stock..

Merlon

Quote from: legion2303 on February 02, 2017, 09:57:45 AM
Anyone know whats up with the resource list on the top left? I can see all my resources they just keep piling up.. Is there mod that I can use to categorize all my stuff? I have never had this problem with stock..
There's a button in the bottom right corner.

zzz1000

Possible it's just my install but for some time(always has it?)I have :
Hash collision between WallLamp_Blueprint_Install and  LoadoutGen_AmmoTypeI: both have short hash 35983
I don't know what it doing but it's  red and bothers me. Can it create problems and how I can resolve it?

And recent rimram changes seems incorrect( error). I moved milkable to the same <comps> block where shearable(I know nothing, this is just like another animal was defined) and game stoped being angry at it

sidfu

Quote from: Pirate on February 02, 2017, 07:58:08 AM
I started a custom scenario with tribe tech level, where I removed all the map additions and starting items.

But I got stuck because to make wood planks I need components for the sawmill. And to make components I need wood planks.

So now I have to wait for a trader or random drop to get anywhere. I can't even build basic club weapons as they all need planks. But I can already build bows and arrows as they only need logs and and stones.

My suggestion would be to add a recipe for wood planks to the basic weapon crafting table. Just make it really slow so the sawmill is worth it.

With this you could also change the basic bed to require planks instead of logs.

Also in another game with the standard exile scenario I noticed that I could build sandbags immediately without having the research that says it unlocks sandbags.

u can get componets from decon of ship parts. all maps start with a few ship parts that give 11 or so componets crashed landed. the wood bench can be made with logs and componets then u can make wood planks.

@zzz1000 push for fix of the milk is jusst awaiting got be added to master. should be fixed next update

Szara

Quote from: sidfu on February 02, 2017, 11:25:09 AM
Quote from: Pirate on February 02, 2017, 07:58:08 AM
u can get componets from decon of ship parts. all maps start with a few ship parts that give 11 or so componets crashed landed. the wood bench can be made with logs and componets then u can make wood planks.

He did a custom scenario mate, he removed the ship parts. If you don't have ship chunks and the like in the scenario, they won't be there when you start the colony. Only items in the scenario (or added in prepare carefully which basically edits the scenario) will appear, unless you have other mods doing something. Though if you're lucky one will drop from the sky, but that's up to the storyteller.
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

zzz1000

He not really need shipparts for plankmaking, he still must have components from mineable scrap piles even if he disable spawn of things,

sidfu

ship parts/crashed parts of ship should be on map even if u use preprare carefuely. if there are none we need to know the seed/senario used along with location to see if something preventing it.

remember there are 2 differnt type of ship part crashes. 1 is the stock game looking ones and then the ones from from hardcore. the hardcore ones should be on every map

Zakhad

There needs to be a cheapo alternative for wood working, like that butchering spot. It's very slow but it does allow you to butcher it'd be the same for logs, very slow but possible. In the odd scenario you don't have components on the map be it from ship parts, compact machinery or even metal flooring.

Pirate

Quote from: sidfu on February 02, 2017, 05:37:14 PM
ship parts/crashed parts of ship should be on map even if u use preprare carefuely. if there are none we need to know the seed/senario used along with location to see if something preventing it.

remember there are 2 differnt type of ship part crashes. 1 is the stock game looking ones and then the ones from from hardcore. the hardcore ones should be on every map

I removed all of these. And I had crashed drop pods coming in. They bring no components either, only mechanical components, wires and stuff.

flying tomato

I barely got any raids and trader arrival have been reduced too. Before, raids used to be regular, but now it looks like they are random. I am sure of it because I got error notification about forming pawn groups (raids,traders,visitors). I assume it has something to do with combat realism.