[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Oragepoilu

About terminator stuff,

I got early game one terminator (with the flavor text pop up), and a T-1000 I recruited later (put in prison a pawn from a drop pod, recruit, wait a bit, he die, I get a flavor message about terminator dying, and then he reborn and I can keep it).

I doubt it's intended to work this way though (because of the message). But now I have a second war-machine. :D

Might want to look a bit further into this.

FreyaMaluk

Quote from: skyarkhangel on February 05, 2017, 07:43:05 AM
Quote from: Kitsune on February 05, 2017, 06:16:03 AM
Wanted to ask, if the quarry is now safe to use again? Or is it still destroying savegames? :D

Reworked quarry for a16, should work fine

Quote from: awesowe on February 05, 2017, 04:06:37 AM
Is this pack compatible with Psychology / dub's Bad Hygiene?

seems Psychology compatible with latest update. But not properly work for non-human race.
dub's Bad Hygiene -not tested

psychology is compatible with this modpack, but having R&D at the same time will cause the paws act like the had split personalities cuz both mod do kinda the same thing. So, sometimes one mod will show on the character's thoughts and actions and the second later the other mod is also going to induce another change that might be the completely opposite. This is actually the explanation @Linq gave to me when I asked him about it.

sergiocella

Hello guys, what can I do with this problem?

http://www.subirimagenes.com/otros-sinttulo-9684723.html

I've followed all the steps of the first post to make the installation and I only enabled the mods Core, Combat Realism andCore SK in these order.

Kenji

To add to discussion regarding the terminators, do they still disappear after sending them out on a caravan or attempting to load them on transport pods?

Oragepoilu

@Kenji

I use both of mine with no trouble into caravan (alone that's it, I'm just looking for glowstone atm).

@sergiocella

This kind of error is harmless. but there is more under it, that we can't see with a screenshot.
If you want to show an error, use another way :
-if windows/steam go into \Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data and open output_log.txt
then just copy his content http://pastebin.com/, save, and the actual address will be changed. Just copy it and use it to share the text
you could also upload the file but for simple text that's just as simple to share paste bin link (or similar)

-if windows/non steam it's almost the same, just go in the folder you installed rimworld

M00nStalker

Quote from: Rorgan on February 06, 2017, 01:07:34 PM
Quote from: M00nStalker on February 06, 2017, 04:10:44 AM
Quote from: Rorgan on February 05, 2017, 05:15:31 PM
Please, anyone knows a solution how to turn off the "dead apparel" penalty?
Its really killing the game for me since my pawns trying to equip all the dead raiders apparel after every raid and i failed to find a way to stop them, so i always end up more than -5 modifier on everyone's mood.
You can use the "assign" menu to disallow the wearing of dead man's clothes.

I can't find any option to do that in the assign menu / outfits, there's only one filter and that's for "Allow non-deadman's apparel".
If i understand that right, that's allow your pawns to wear apparel of non-dead, so that's means normal crafted / traded apparel.
Very confusing i have to say!  :o

UPDATE
Ok, after some testing its seems like the "Allow non-deadman's apparel" filter actually prevent your pawns to wear apparel of dead people.
Thanks for the help!

UPDATE 2

Well..... i tested it a bit more and its definitely do what i first thought, its allow your pawns to wear non-dead's apparel, which means if you turn it off, they drop everything they had and starting to look for all the apparel of dead people LOL!

Maybe its some kind of bug?
There's definitely something wrong. At the top of the assign menu interface I have two primary filters, "Allow non-deadman's apparel" and "allow deadman's apparel". Unticking the latter would prevent pawns from wearing apparel with the "D" tag.

Oragepoilu

@moon

If I have to guess, you are using more mod than this modpack. Can you please tell us if that's the case ? (and check before answer this)

M00nStalker

Quote from: Oragepoilu on February 07, 2017, 08:59:03 AM
@moon

If I have to guess, you are using more mod than this modpack. Can you please tell us if that's the case ? (and check before answer this)
Yes I do. However I seem to remember having this option when I didn't, but apparently not. I apologize for this, I actually just assumed it was part of the base game/mod pack since it was so obvious. It really should be.

Oragepoilu

Quote from: M00nStalker on February 07, 2017, 09:43:18 AM
@moon

Yes I do. However I seem to remember having this option when I didn't, but apparently not. I apologize for this, I actually just assumed it was part of the base game/mod pack since it was so obvious. It really should be.

Actually i am more looking to know what mod you added to have it, since it looks like it works for you it should for us too and could be a decent addition. I know some way to solve this problem, but I when I gave a try it messed up my save.

M00nStalker

Quote from: Oragepoilu on February 07, 2017, 10:34:49 AM
Quote from: M00nStalker on February 07, 2017, 09:43:18 AM
@moon

Actually i am more looking to know what mod you added to have it, since it looks like it works for you it should for us too and could be a decent addition. I know some way to solve this problem, but I when I gave a try it messed up my save.
Well the mods I use in addition to the modpack are these:
Qualitybuilder (should definitely be added anywa imho).
Outfitter (prime suspect, since it deals with apparel).
Stack XXL
Dub's Rimkit, Skylight, bad hygiene.
Psychology
Stack merger
Look at me, I'm the worker now.
A world without hat(s)

Oragepoilu

sergiocella

Quote from: Oragepoilu on February 07, 2017, 06:26:59 AM
@sergiocella

This kind of error is harmless. but there is more under it, that we can't see with a screenshot.
If you want to show an error, use another way :
-if windows/steam go into \Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data and open output_log.txt
then just copy his content http://pastebin.com/, save, and the actual address will be changed. Just copy it and use it to share the text
you could also upload the file but for simple text that's just as simple to share paste bin link (or similar)

-if windows/non steam it's almost the same, just go in the folder you installed rimworld

Here it is:

http://pastebin.com/q6kQ2rV3

Rorgan

QuoteThere's definitely something wrong. At the top of the assign menu interface I have two primary filters, "Allow non-deadman's apparel" and "allow deadman's apparel". Unticking the latter would prevent pawns from wearing apparel with the "D" tag.

I don't have the 2nd option anywhere, any suggestion what cause this?
I think my modpack is up to date and i don't use any other mods except for MadSkills.
I attached a screenshot about this.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Tig2

Tiered Mad Skills will be nice addition. Some recipes request 20 crafting skill

PS. Can someone post a simple tutorial how to add mods to this modpack?
"The strongest among you, may not wear a crown"

Oragepoilu

@rorgan

if you read the message just before you would get your answer.

Or read this instead : if you want to have the "Allow deadman's apparel" option, install Outfitter (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=738206572). However if you add mod to a modpack, it might add more problem so use it on your own.

@Tig2

Adding a mod is simple. just either download it or subscribe to one in the steam workshop.

From here, if you downloaded it you need another step, it's just to add the folder of the mod you want to add here :
\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods
Like you did when you installed this modpack.

then, you need to activate it in game - for both steam subscribe and direct download, doesn't matter-. You NEED to reload the complete game EVERY time you add/remove mod by stopping & restart the game  completely.

Then just play as usual. That's it; exactly the same as usual. If you still don't get it, ask google, any tuto will do it.

@sergiocella

After a look at your link, all the error you get (I have them too) can be ignored, they are harmless.