[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

LetheNyx

I really like this mod pack but every time I play it I only ever get raids from the Insects and then Raptors super early game... I mean, its kind of ridiculous how often I get insect raids... Is there any way to just disable Raptors & Insect Raids?

shell

First of all, the only way I can play rimworld is with HardcoreSK installed. It makes the game so much better than vanilla. I do however seem to have a problem with surguries on my colonists. The only way I see implant options is if I go to the medical tab and left or right click on a stat for a colonist. The operations tab under health does not show implants at all, even if I have it in my stockpile ready to use. I cannot find a way to install joy wire or cybernetic tail. I have installed cybernetic spine, exo, brain stimulator, and cybernetic limbs successfully through the medical tab. Has the mod governing these things been updated?

Also on another note, will hardcoreSK be updated to be used with the 64 bit version 1.0 of rimworld?

hiensux67x

What is the mod that adds all the new traits? Like quick, hardworker, etc.

crowman

Quote from: shell on August 14, 2018, 05:58:44 PM
First of all, the only way I can play rimworld is with HardcoreSK installed. It makes the game so much better than vanilla. I do however seem to have a problem with surguries on my colonists. The only way I see implant options is if I go to the medical tab and left or right click on a stat for a colonist. The operations tab under health does not show implants at all, even if I have it in my stockpile ready to use. I cannot find a way to install joy wire or cybernetic tail. I have installed cybernetic spine, exo, brain stimulator, and cybernetic limbs successfully through the medical tab. Has the mod governing these things been updated?

Also on another note, will hardcoreSK be updated to be used with the 64 bit version 1.0 of rimworld?

I myself can't cure scars since the options isn't anywhere to be found. Something's probably broken.

Elias0311

So I keep trying to store some Pilas, into a chest and my pawn Giggles keeps loading and unloading them.  how do i fix this? 

Giggles started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_427397)) , (HaulToCell (Job_427400) A=Thing_Pila118137 B=(84, 0, 43)) (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_427401)) , (HaulToCell (Job_427404) A=Thing_Pila118137 B=(86, 0, 43)) (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_427405)) , (HaulToCell (Job_427408) A=Thing_Pila118137 B=(84, 0, 43)) (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_427409)) , (HaulToCell (Job_427412) A=Thing_Pila118137 B=(86, 0, 43)) (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_427413)) , and (HaulToCell (Job_427416) A=Thing_Pila118137 B=(84, 0, 43)) (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_427417))  lastJobGiver=null, curJob.def=WaitMaintainPosture, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_WaitMaintainPosture
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
TickMultiThread.SpecialInjector_TickMultiThreadDetour2:_Tick(TickList)
TickMultiThread.SpecialInjector_TickMultiThreadDetour3:_DoSingleTick(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Nemet

bowmore

Hello, I'd like to ask why can't i choose an owner for a bathtub?
Secondly, could you please get a mod with a "Do not disturb" function, so pawns wouldn't disturb eachothers' sleep?

donoya

Hey, I have a question.I know it's been a long time since I played Hardcore SK and all, but I thought there used to be more stuff in the late game. Am I maybe remembering wrong? I could've sworn there used to be Glittertech or something along the lines in this pack. Was that removed? Or was that only in the ultimate whatever it was modpack that was taken down all those years ago?

Also, do you plan on adding the cults mod by jecrell to this? Or is there maybe a reason it's not part of Hardcore SK?

Either way, I'm sure you have lots of stuff to work on, especially with the recent release of Beta 19.

sidfu

right now the only thing holding us up for updating pack is CE aka combat extended. without it we cant even start up the game in b19 to make sure we updated stuff right so for now we cant even start.

do not distirb can be added on your own. for dubs issues go to discord and check patches channel the newest dubs is converted but  we just hvent pushed it into the pack yet.

for late game stuff alot of stuff was removed as it served no purpose and was basicaly bloat on the pack. once tylain fixes the 64x  issue on steam and we get CE upated so we can update pack since memory wont be a restraint anymore we probaly start putting in more fluff stuff.

bowmore

Quote from: sidfu on September 05, 2018, 04:47:13 AM
right now the only thing holding us up for updating pack is CE aka combat extended. without it we cant even start up the game in b19 to make sure we updated stuff right so for now we cant even start.

do not distirb can be added on your own. for dubs issues go to discord and check patches channel the newest dubs is converted but  we just hvent pushed it into the pack yet.

for late game stuff alot of stuff was removed as it served no purpose and was basicaly bloat on the pack. once tylain fixes the 64x  issue on steam and we get CE upated so we can update pack since memory wont be a restraint anymore we probaly start putting in more fluff stuff.
Noice, good luck!

kenmtraveller

Hey,
I've been playing this modpack again after a break, and it seems much harder than I remember.  I have a few questions:
1) Can anyone tell me which XML file to edit to change the minimum day that the mech terraformer can appear to a later time?  Two games in a row now (Rey Rough/Prototype Zero Rough) it's shown up way before I could handle a fight with the 4 scythers that show up when you scout it.  I always disable Skynet SK, not sure if people generally rely on the terminator to tank this fight.
2) Where in the XML can I look at the differences between Rey and Prototype Zero?  Or could someone summarize them?  I know they are both variations on Randy but I'm unsure of their differences.
3) I'm seeing a bug where my colonists get 'stuck' while loading/unloading stacks, workaround is to draft them/move them manually.  Is this a known issue?
Thanks,
Ken

sidfu

Quote from: kenmtraveller on September 06, 2018, 01:54:53 PM
Hey,
I've been playing this modpack again after a break, and it seems much harder than I remember.  I have a few questions:
1) Can anyone tell me which XML file to edit to change the minimum day that the mech terraformer can appear to a later time?  Two games in a row now (Rey Rough/Prototype Zero Rough) it's shown up way before I could handle a fight with the 4 scythers that show up when you scout it.  I always disable Skynet SK, not sure if people generally rely on the terminator to tank this fight.
2) Where in the XML can I look at the differences between Rey and Prototype Zero?  Or could someone summarize them?  I know they are both variations on Randy but I'm unsure of their differences.
3) I'm seeing a bug where my colonists get 'stuck' while loading/unloading stacks, workaround is to draft them/move them manually.  Is this a known issue?
Thanks,
Ken

the first chance of a terraformer and such is day 60+. plenty of time u have to be prepping head of time. also the reason u had 4 scythers is u not manage your wealth good. how many spawn is based on wealth. just stop cutting 99999 logs and mineing 9999999999999 more ore than u need.

the difference in story tellers is more of the vents they like is all. u can switch storyteller mid game so try them and if u don tlike swap to another

we need more info than that about the bug. we need SS of the error while in game and the errors selected. also u can post it on discord on our troubleshooting channel. u can get support faster if u go there.

kenmtraveller

Are you sure that the terraformer doesn't always spawn 4 scythers when you scout it?  I have scouted/disabled many of them and it is always 4.  I thought the mech terraformer's spawn, unlike things like psychic ships and the actual mech invasion, was hardcoded.

MrCynical

Quote from: kenmtraveller on September 06, 2018, 01:54:53 PM
1) Can anyone tell me which XML file to edit to change the minimum day that the mech terraformer can appear to a later time?  Two games in a row now (Rey Rough/Prototype Zero Rough) it's shown up way before I could handle a fight with the 4 scythers that show up when you scout it.  I always disable Skynet SK, not sure if people generally rely on the terminator to tank this fight.Thanks,

It's in CoreSK\Defs\Storyteller\Incidents_MechanoidTerraformer.xml

Quote from: sidfu on September 06, 2018, 08:31:08 PM
the first chance of a terraformer and such is day 60+. plenty of time u have to be prepping head of time. also the reason u had 4 scythers is u not manage your wealth good. how many spawn is based on wealth. just stop cutting 99999 logs and mineing 9999999999999 more ore than u need.

Not true. I've seen this event a couple of dozen times and it always spawns exactly 4 scythers on scouting regardless of whether the colony is a few tribals in tents or a massive late game complex. If you trigger the invasion, that does scale to colony wealth, but the scout wave that you have to deal with doesn't. It's the main reason this event is unbalanced. And as for plenty of time? On a tribal start there is no realistic way to have tech that can fight a scyther by day 60, never mind four of them. Even with cheesy trap arrangements and trying to collapse roofs on them, you're still pretty much guaranteed to be wiped there. Hence I always tweak the xml file for that one.

I'm also seeing the loading/unloading stacks bug fairly often. I'll see if there's an error to screenshot next time it shows up.

greatgreengoo

Just curious. What other mods do most of you guys use along with SKHardcore?