Let's get those paint brushes moving folks!

Started by Ramsis, May 30, 2015, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechanoid Hivemind

The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

kahlzun

I wish i could draw. i tried drawing a turret as a kind of survival rifle mitrailleuse, as that would be the sort of technology-level available to colonists at landing.

Wood is hard to draw. It didn't look great.
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

muffins

The inner workings of a Centipede.

EDIT - Pic is too wide so better link here - http://i.imgur.com/lrJ0jZ2.jpg

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Segrog

Coenmcj

Those monstrous muffalo... how could they do that to those poor puppies and kittens! They have no honour!
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

skullywag

That is incredible. Youre mind is awesome and you should feel awesome. Loving the treadmill. :D
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Shinzy

Everything Skully just said, don't go sniff them markers up close we're going to need your brains intact! ;D
Now do a squirrel operated scyther! (or don't, I'm not the boss of you.. yet)

skullywag

I always imagined the crashed ship part has a load of sweaty mechs inside and when you shoot the ship you disengage the lock and their all like "THANK GOD, Bob put the cooler on the wrong way round and weve been roasting....now im just gonna kill you a little bit..."

kahlzun

Quote from: kahlzun on August 01, 2015, 08:39:13 PM
I wish i could draw. i tried drawing a turret as a kind of survival rifle mitrailleuse, as that would be the sort of technology-level available to colonists at landing.

Wood is hard to draw. It didn't look great.
I decided to bite the bullet and just do it (as per the Bouf's advice).
Here is what I created:
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

A Friend

I tried it.

'Tis not drawing. I have shamed forum thread. I shall commit sudoku.
(Sidenote: Guns on tripods are awesome looking.)
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

pigman999999999

gorrar or whatever iev seen a gorrer as a zombie in vilnile about ever time i play she comes in a tribal raid and gets her jaw shot of by a sinper and when she was a zombie she took down atlest 4-8 people whos the zombie lord.

Rhopunzel

This whole thread is the greatest thing. Things like this make game dev so, so worth it.

muffins

This thread and the community that posts within it are only possible because the game is just so incredibly awesome, and that's thanks to the devs  ;D

Anyway, RimWorld can be strikingly cruel sometimes -

skullywag

Hey Rhopunzel posted! *waves*

That face. You captured her emotion perfectly!