[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drakemasta

could we get fireplaces?

or methane fire places (uses biological waste to produce a longer lasting flame)

Exende

There's a separate fireplace mod that uses wood or electricity to power on the forums, just search for "fireplace mod"

cuproPanda

Quote from: drakemasta on August 23, 2016, 09:58:26 PM
could we get fireplaces?

or methane fire places (uses biological waste to produce a longer lasting flame)

No. I'm not adding any new features other than what I have planned already. As Exende said, there's already a fireplace mod, and it works exactly how I'd make them. I played with it for a while, and it's a good mod.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

123nick

a quick suggestion- have you thought of increasing the size of some of the objects? like the furnace, smoker, well, etc? i feel like them all being 1x1 is a bit small.

bomberchibbi

Hi Cupro,

I am using your core mod and bulk traders used to sell copper. However They don't seem to offer copper anymore, is that intended, a bug on my side, or is something buggy in the mod? (I don't get any error messages when starting the game)

cuproPanda

Quote from: 123nick on August 26, 2016, 11:17:33 PM
a quick suggestion- have you thought of increasing the size of some of the objects? like the furnace, smoker, well, etc? i feel like them all being 1x1 is a bit small.

Why do you think they should be bigger? Smokers are normally pretty small; household smokers can be around the size of an end table. The well is just a hole in the ground, and a 1m diameter is a decent size, although they can easily be around a 2x2 (2m+) or larger. As for the furnace, other than charring bodies all the recipes basically take up the space of a household oven.

Quote from: bomberchibbi on August 27, 2016, 10:40:13 AM
Hi Cupro,

I am using your core mod and bulk traders used to sell copper. However They don't seem to offer copper anymore, is that intended, a bug on my side, or is something buggy in the mod? (I don't get any error messages when starting the game)

The bulk traders that sell copper are an additional trader, they don't overwrite the vanilla traders. I did that so there wouldn't be a mod conflict when multiple mods try overriding the same trader, that way copper should still be available. The trade-off is that traders don't always come stocked with copper.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

bomberchibbi

I think it was rather because of one mod that adds plants that can be grown into steel and the vanilla ressources, I already suspected that not every trader has copper, but the chance of none having it during a several days irl span is rather small. The new colony I started without that mod now also has copper on vendors :)

cuproPanda

Quote from: bomberchibbi on August 27, 2016, 06:05:58 PM
I think it was rather because of one mod that adds plants that can be grown into steel and the vanilla ressources, I already suspected that not every trader has copper, but the chance of none having it during a several days irl span is rather small. The new colony I started without that mod now also has copper on vendors :)

That's strange. I want to say it was just a strong coincidence, but maybe there was a conflict. I'll see what I  can find out. Glad it's working, at least!

cuproPanda

A15 versions are working without giving errors on loading. I'm currently testing them to make sure there aren't any sneaky issues before updating the posts. Download link on the main post for those interested in playing!

cuproPanda

Anyone having issues with the quarry, please redownload the mod. I included the wrong .dll

Adventurer

Hey cupro, Vegetable Garden has updated, so if Soda Garden needs to be adjusted now is a good time.

I'm personally waiting on CCL...

timeandtherani

Shinkai

Hmm. Dont see Rimpharma in the testing versions. Still being reworked?

Edit: I seem to have gotten the Cupro Core mod working but it seems like I'm not able to make bricks anymore?

I can get clay. But the simple crafting table only enables me to bottle fresh water. The furnace also doesnt have "bake/dry bricks" bill any more too.

Either that or its locked behind research?

Deimos Rast

Quote from: Shinkai on August 29, 2016, 10:27:11 PM
If you look in the OP RimPharma has a "NO 15" next to it. I take that to mean it won't be making it into 15 land. This is probably because A15 already adds a lot of drugs, which RimPharma did too, and cupro may feel it's no longer as relevant or necessary, and wish to focus on other things. That's just my guess, but it makes sense.
The one I don't get, and the reason I'm here actually, is the CFG and why it has a "NO 15" tag next to it. It's a definite favorite of mine, and it's so small, I can't see it being too much work. In fact, I'll probably do it myself, and post it here if you don't mind.
I'd also like to say: thank you for picking good licenses. More than once I've updated a mod for personal use, then thought "someone else might want to use this too" only to find out the license is rubbish. That is of course the author's prerogative, but it's frustrating nonetheless. So thank you!
Cheers.
(p.s. really enjoy Powerless, although I wish the Coldstones had a lowertech use as well).
#StopPluginAbuse

Shinkai

Quote from: Deimos Rast on August 30, 2016, 04:01:16 PM
Quote from: Shinkai on August 29, 2016, 10:27:11 PM
If you look in the OP RimPharma has a "NO 15" next to it. I take that to mean it won't be making it into 15 land. This is probably because A15 already adds a lot of drugs, which RimPharma did too, and cupro may feel it's no longer as relevant or necessary, and wish to focus on other things. That's just my guess, but it makes sense.
The one I don't get, and the reason I'm here actually, is the CFG and why it has a "NO 15" tag next to it. It's a definite favorite of mine, and it's so small, I can't see it being too much work. In fact, I'll probably do it myself, and post it here if you don't mind.
I'd also like to say: thank you for picking good licenses. More than once I've updated a mod for personal use, then thought "someone else might want to use this too" only to find out the license is rubbish. That is of course the author's prerogative, but it's frustrating nonetheless. So thank you!
Cheers.
(p.s. really enjoy Powerless, although I wish the Coldstones had a lowertech use as well).

Dang. Oh well I guess since Neutroamine can be made into Medicine it really is moot. I did like the painkillers though.