[A12d] Ish's Medieval Mods - Update: Alpha 12 and Balance (1 Sep 2015)

Started by IshOfTheWoods, June 24, 2015, 10:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IshOfTheWoods

Quote from: Beathrus on December 21, 2016, 04:15:17 AM
I miss this mod...

Me too  :(  Sorry, life got busy and now I haven't played RimWorld since Alpha 10 or 11. It looks like someone else has created a new medieval themed mod, and it looks great! (Though I haven't played it myself): https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22316.0

Beathrus

Quote from: IshOfTheWoods on December 30, 2016, 05:02:13 PM
Quote from: Beathrus on December 21, 2016, 04:15:17 AM
I miss this mod...

Me too  :(  Sorry, life got busy and now I haven't played RimWorld since Alpha 10 or 11. It looks like someone else has created a new medieval themed mod, and it looks great! (Though I haven't played it myself): https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22316.0

Its a good mod too. Nice research and etc! You should jump back in game!

Bonercat

can this work on beta 18 ? i prefer this than the medieval times which more like fantasy than accurate medieval feel.

IshOfTheWoods

Quote from: Bonercat on December 12, 2017, 09:31:11 PM
can this work on beta 18 ? i prefer this than the medieval times which more like fantasy than accurate medieval feel.

It's nice to hear that there's still interest, but unfortunately no, this won't work as is. Anyone is welcome to try updating it if they like. I haven't played RimWorld for several releases, but I'm thinking of getting back into it, which could very well lead to more modding... No guarantees :P

kaptain_kavern

Hi there, Ish

Can I take your last reply as a permissions to update your mods?

Looks like something I can do and if seen folks on Reddit asking for it as well.

Nice to see you back around here a bit BTW ;-)

IshOfTheWoods

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on December 13, 2017, 11:32:47 PM
Can I take your last reply as a permissions to update your mods?

Yes, you can :) Give credit, don't charge money (donations are fine), and let others do the same. Good luck!

kaptain_kavern

Thank you!

That's exactly how I intend to do ;-) and how I do with my mods actually.

Will keep you notified. Thanks again

Bonercat

Bonercat

hey @IshOfTheWoods can you provide a new download about "Ish's Medieval Defenses" ? the download link seems to die, would help alot for me after learning how to mod, i want that Cheval de Frise texture for my personal use not for sharing or gain money from it, and thanks in advance if you read this reply and provide the link back.

IshOfTheWoods

Quote from: Bonercat on January 23, 2023, 06:55:02 AMhey @IshOfTheWoods can you provide a new download about "Ish's Medieval Defenses" ? the download link seems to die, would help alot for me after learning how to mod, i want that Cheval de Frise texture for my personal use not for sharing or gain money from it, and thanks in advance if you read this reply and provide the link back.

https://github.com/MichaelMakesGames/RimWorldMods

I'm only a year late in replying, haha. Luckily I saved all my work to GitHub and saved my forum account in a password manager.

If you still want it, feel free to use anything from my mods. Feel free to share it too if want (giving credit is appreciated in that case).