[A12d] Community Core Library (v0.12.3b)

Started by 1000101, June 29, 2015, 04:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You extract both directories into your mods folder.

So when you're done it would look like this:

/Mods/Community Core Library
/Mods/Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

jacob814

@rsdworker

make sure you download the right one and unzip it and put it in the mods folder. Unless a mod says otherwise, put the mod in the mods folder.

Hope this helps
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Sorry for the couple subtle (mod break) bugs in CCL related to injection (map components and designators).

These bugs are fixed and some new help menu features are done, a release should be by the end of the weekend.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

It's still sunday somewhere on Earth, so I made my deadline.

Updated and fixed.  New features?  Help AutoGen and ThingComp injection!  Read more about it on the github release page.  Fixes?  MapComponent and Designator injection.

Powered By

rsof69

That looks like the result of a bad install.

Specifically, that tag (<buildingDefs>) used to be in the Alpha11 version but was refactored into thingDefs which means you have xml from a different alpha release.

Always delete the old mod and install the new copy, never just copy-pasta over top.  This is true for all mods.

Powered By

rsof69

Quote from: 1000101 on August 31, 2015, 12:42:08 AM
That looks like the result of a bad install.

Specifically, that tag (<buildingDefs>) used to be in the Alpha11 version but was refactored into thingDefs which means you have xml from a different alpha release.

Always delete the old mod and install the new copy, never just copy-pasta over top.  This is true for all mods.

I always delete mod then replace it, the one with buildings def is clutter but the ccl what is that about ?

I've found the issue, Clutter has copied files from the CCL mod into it's own.  This is fine if it's simple xml overrides, but it's just copied things willy-nilly and the big-no-no, the DLL.  This is the cause of the error (I hadn't thought anyone would be silly enough to do this).