[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

yeah it treats scars, im not gonna add more to this machine i was physically gonna add further machines that do different things. I have all the code id need as I have the autoheal casket that fixed everything (literally...everything) but it was waaaaay to OP so im splitting it up into multiple machines. Art is my big bottleneck. I have the code for a machine that can remove old gunshots, i imagine it to be an automated table that can root around and get the bullet out, but again I need art.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

nuschler22

Limdood

Quote from: DestroyX on April 20, 2016, 08:15:33 AM
so... basically facilities you can put next to it, so it can cure other things?

that would be a pretty neat idea actually.
however, besides old gunshot wounds, what other things would you want it to be able to treat?
actual diseases like malaria or..?
also, i havent tested it yet, but does it only treat scars, or also things like bad back etc?(i assume only scars hence the name, but i unfortunately dont got a guy with  ailments like this)

I can think of two:  Brain damage repair (doesn't come up often, and would cost a lot to fix ofc.) and Fingers/Toes/Nose/Ears regenerator

skullywag

updated alternate opening as i missed a base tick that stopped the pods sparking and smoking.

Lowatorus

I cant place the cooler/vents :( i dont see them when i click on it and nothing happens when im try to place it.  i test it also on a new planet.

skullywag

Lowatorus

phe phe phe oops <(c.0<) now yes and it works. I have a longer gamebracke behind me. i forgot this mod sorry^^

btw. great work Skull:D

skullywag

Not sure how i missed that i hadnt uploaded/updated my extended surgery mod in 8 months....but here it is. Allows spines pelvis eyes ears nose jaw stomach to be operated on, removed and replaced. Frail and bad back moved to spine from torso which allows the using of glitterworld meds to replace the spines of colonists with these afflictions. They may however get them back on their next birthday.

skullywag

Natural Floors updated.

Moved alternate opening from my misc mods to my events thread.

darwithe

The storage_skip is set to "Impassable" rather than "PassThroughOnly".
While this is fine from a movement perspective, setting it that way also makes any items in the skip not show up to traders.

nuschler22

In Extended Storage, does anything store food?  I'm looking to minimize the size of my freezer.

Thanks!  Great mods!

Severik

the Scar Fixer seems to be buggy..... or maybe its some kind of mod incompatibility with some other mod but as soon as it is finished, my game turns unplayable with weird colours etc. saves that i make short after this happens are unable to load

nuschler22

How do you store more than 75 on a space?

I'm using the wooden pallet for materials, and the haulers will only load 75 per space.  Thanks. :)

skullywag

Quote from: darwithe on April 26, 2016, 12:40:42 AM
The storage_skip is set to "Impassable" rather than "PassThroughOnly".
While this is fine from a movement perspective, setting it that way also makes any items in the skip not show up to traders.

Thats insane, I did it as you cant really walk through a skip, however you can climb over it, perhaps ill just set this the same as the others and be done with the issue.

Quote from: nuschler22 on April 26, 2016, 02:01:59 PM
In Extended Storage, does anything store food?  I'm looking to minimize the size of my freezer.

Thanks!  Great mods!

The food baskets store food and herbal meds, it will shrink the size of your freezer or youll be like me and itll stay the same size and youll just store more. :)

Quote from: Severik on April 26, 2016, 02:07:43 PM
the Scar Fixer seems to be buggy..... or maybe its some kind of mod incompatibility with some other mod but as soon as it is finished, my game turns unplayable with weird colours etc. saves that i make short after this happens are unable to load

Can you get me the output.log file from a game where this has occured?

Quote from: nuschler22 on April 26, 2016, 02:09:43 PM
How do you store more than 75 on a space?

I'm using the wooden pallet for materials, and the haulers will only load 75 per space.  Thanks. :)

Every building in extended storage should store a lot more than 75 in the storage cell and 1 stack in the input cell. Are you seeing different?